What's the historical basis for White Nationalism?

Now, ethnic nationalism makes a lot of sense. Japan for the Japanese, England for the English, France for the French, Portugal for the Portuguese, etc., that all makes a lot of sense. But that's ETHNIC nationalism, not some type of race-based nationalism.

Japan, which White nationalists love to use as an example, is not some pan-Asiatic racial state as they hate other non-Japanese Asians. It's an ethnic state.

Not only that, when you look at historically multi-ethnic White countries in Europe, you find that like in any other multicultural society there are discrepancies amongst different groups. You'll find discrepancies in mean family income, net worth, and educational attainment between the French and Dutch speakers in Belgium, or between Northern and Southern Italians, or Catalans and Castilians. It's to the point where a lot of these people want independence from the other! So how the hell is White nationalism supposed to work, and what is the historical basis for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZxXzrLHIMfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone rubbing their culture in our face, demanding holiday, demanding language access, demanding money, attention and awareness.

Can't even wear Nike without getting blamed for cultural appropriation.

Doesn't answer the question leaf. What is the historical basis for White nationalism, especially in a country that yours that has had historical Anglo/Quebecois tensions?

What's the basis for you being a faggot? Whats the basis for you feeling pain when i cut you? Whats the basis for pizza tasting like pizza? Whats the basis for feeling proud? Whats the basis for feeling sad? What is the meaning of life?

>why you white bois feeling all proud now

Being proud of white culture. If you don't think Americans have a culture than you are just a cuck that probably says shit like

>hey nigga
>dude that was dope
>white priveledge
>no poor white folks
>retarded hicks

Fuck you. Whites, especially in my generation are fucking pissed off. Show us the same respect for our AMERICAN WHITE culture, or youre going to have a generation of 1930s german youth on your hands.

I'm familiar with German-American, Irish-American, Italian-American, and Polish-American culture, but white culture?

Protostant work ethic, christian family values, baseball, football, certain food, the way we talk, love for guns and country. The list goes on.

Don't play stupid

Yes Americans are different than Europeans, hard to accept I know. Its been a while since 1776 faggot

The majority of Whites in the world are not Protestant.

I said American, White culture. Did i not?

>So how the hell is White nationalism supposed to work
why do you think a historical basis is required for it to work?

are you familiar enough to know they are compatible?

He said in America, which they are the majority

having a homeland only for whites is too much to ask? at least 1 country, is to much to ask?

American mongrels doing american mongrel things

How do you know that i am a he.

Fucking dumbass, he said American.

I don't give a shit, that's why

To this day, the majority of Italian, Irish, and Polish Americans are not Protestant.

I can no longer take the masoginy in this thread

>but white culture?

you seem to have trouble grasping the fact that "white culture" is used as a blanket mostly because you have hordes of retards who don't want to accept that america was founded by european whites in general

there's no use in being specific and it doesn't need to be

but good job reminding everyone that whites are diverse without needing other races mudding them up

>Italian, Irish, and Polish
>White

What's the historical basis for blacks and black identity? I guarantee you don't pull this deconstructionist attack against blacks. You know what a white person is.

And this country is fighting to protect the founding values of protestant work ethic that built this nation, thats white nationalism.

>im playing hopscotch rn and im sorry

Well that's because they aren't white, nor are they the majority of America

So a Catholic Italian American is welcome but a Catholic Mexican American is not?

"White" doesn't really means anything globally, just like "Black". 99% of the time it is used in the context of american politics.

So when people say "white nationalism" they are usually talking about "ethnic nationalism" for white americans, that are historically and culturally segregated from non-white americans.

I would argue that "Black" culture is also artificial.

American thing. It became popular when number of non whites started to rise and wider white identity formed instead old ethnical identities. Because the number of different identities and their similarity to eachother compared to nonwhites, they started merging into single white identity.

>historical basis
white nationalism wasn't a thing in the past, but as the world becomes more connected and white people see that they are a minority on a global scale and are in danger of being overrun because they were better at life than the others, white nationalism was inevitable. And that's a good thing I would say.

Because the world has been forced into globalism, where everything is condensed, and we now have 'blacks', 'Asians', 'Muslims' etc, all used as a blanket term, and often coming together to emasculate and destroy whites. And as whites created Western Civilisation, including that country you now live in, we are banding together to preserve and progress as a whole, especially as we've got low birth rates, our nations have enforced mass immigration, and we're losing the foundations of our culture such as Christianity and the concept of liberty. White nationalism is actually the most sensible thing white people can do, and no, we don't need your permission, understanding or acceptance.

Normal, civilised behaviour? I can relate to a Frenchman, I can't relate to a Muslim for example.

> is not some pan-Asiatic racial state as they hate other non-Japanese Asians

Japanese treat Koreans in Japan like shit. Tf you taking about

America 1776-1965

There's your historical precedence you fucking kike.

white culture is diverse and complex. That is the idea. This is why we don't need more diversity from people that have less in common than whites have amongst themselves.

Those don't exist in america as american whites are pretty much unified in terms of color. The rural areas are a prime example of this.

It makes sense in a way of european familiy, civilization and blood shared.
England, France, Portugal, Belgium , Greece, Germany, Norway, Spain and so on..... but working together as brother's we are.

You mean the "White" America in which all White groups got along so well that they passed immigration quotas in the 1920s to stop immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe? The "White" racial state in which many people were freaking out about JFK being elected as recently as the 1960 because he was a Catholic?

This. Exactly the words I was looking for.

The kikes can try and deminish our pride all they want, it will never work.

Sometimes too much of one white, is not good. We needed more whites from different regions. I also don't see what JFK has to do with this, user. So I'm just going to write that off as a strawman.

There's one thing that's dooming. The immigration into Germany did not happen naturally. It happened under political action in a very short and abrupt time. And once you have reached a certain threshhold of immigrants, the people, even the cuckservatives, will say: "See, we are a nation of immigrants, you racist! There's no place for biggots like you who talk about German culture and Volk." It's already happening. And even in places where the lie is so obvious, as in Britain and Germany, the people still fall for it and keeping voting for these parties which actively seek their replacement. And just a few more decades and it's all over.

And you had, pre 1965, less non whites percentage wise than we have foreigners in Germany today...

simple tribalism

In post 1965 America, the demographic rate has been driven largely mostly by Hispanics and to a lesser extent Asians. You can argue that these people don't belong in America or a White nation, fair enough. But they aren't destructive and antithetical to Western values in the same way Muslims are.

So yes, you guys are fucked. Sorry.

Civilization is 'white culture'. You are completely surrounded by it, consumed by it - and everything you do, you take for granted. It was given to you by white men. Everyone else is just a guest.

americans are smarter than most countries and realize that niggers are worthless lumps of shit and acknowledge the fact by putting them in jail for chimping

kek

Whatever you say, racial Yoda.

>France
>Having no specific R1b haplogroup
>Kingdom created and ruled at the beginning by a germanic tribe (R1b-U106)

Congrats, you've unlocked the next level

White is actually a subversive jewish concept meant to undermine culture and nationalism, and cause division among allies. Hence why the 'is x white?' shill threads are so popular. It's also used to connect and blame utterly unrelated people (For example, a descendant of third generation slavic immigrants in america is "white" and thus is responsible for colonial slavery in the liberal narrative)

Whites ARE largely compatible but it should never take precedent as a goal over native ethnicity.

The historical basis for White Nationalism is countless millennia of evolution.

If you fail to see the advantage of a racially homogeneous White society, you are very much advised to emigrate elsewhere to enjoy other races' own nations.

If you, and 10 strangers are being attacked, you will work together to save yourselves.

Germans can't do it alone, anglos can't do it alone, franks can't do it alone, whites can do it together. Ensure our survival now, then worry about ethnicity.

So in other words White Nationalism is a tool used by the Jews!?!

Holy crap I was not ready for this redpill. I think I just overdosed.

But more importantly, what does your conclusion mean for Whites in the New World? Should they just accept multiculturalism? Or go back to their country of origin in Europe and then ethnically cleanse those countries?

OP is being retarded once again
there IS NO historical basis for White nationalism, it is just white vs other skin colors, that is white (caucasian race)

It's not something that was necessarily created by jews, but it's very convenient opposition for them and thus something they'd much rather see than ethnic nationalism. "White" is an identity they can easily shift in and out of to promote their agendas which is something Sup Forums has seen a thousand times.

America honestly should not be a single country. Different areas tend to have a common origin point, and should protect their unique cultural synthesis of their parent country with the new world.

That's what I said, with your former country of Yugoslavia as a prime example.

humans will be humans
we will always make groups and hate each others, sometimes for no reason
coming of aliens would really be awesome because we would certainly fuck shit up but that would at least join humanity together

youtu.be/ZxXzrLHIMfk

Only response needed in todays merica

I don't believe it would.

Why would it?

Awesome, so when are you emigrating to a Sub-Saharan shanty town during your lifetime to enjoy being "a human" over there?

Lead by example, please.

It's an american anti-ethnic flavor of nihilism.
As though crawling out of the same sewer yesterday forms a basis for cohesion.
The privileged children of globalism have no better vision than a safe zone for soul-less zombies of uniform color.

ok. So we still carry some traditions but the differences between X-white american and another is small except in certain enclaves in major cities(italians in NYC and the amish.
Almost everyone celebrates thanksgiving and christmas and we all do similar things. most of us get piss drunk on the 4th and play with explosives. We almost all speak a common language(whites).
Our music is mainly two categories Top 20 pop, Country.
Regardless when you try to speak of the culture of a people its typically best to look at the rural folk. City folk in any nation lose their roots, often become twisted, and do not reproduce.

Yes, black pride my brother. Fight the white devil until he is no more. We weren't always slaves, we used to be the high class once, Kangz in fact.

That Whites should unite and conquer the world again.

That's more or less the refrain of white nationalism.
They consume more, that's all the "greatness" they ever had.

Because in America, since at least 1790, it does not matter which European country you are from, you are white. No race gets to choose their race. Doesn't matter if you are from Portugal or Siberia, every nonwhite just sees you as the Caucasoid Devil. Only white people respect the cultures and ancestries of other white people.

White people are holding in their fear and rage and hate and waiting for an outlet. Nonwhites aren't ready for when we lose our shit. We are delaying the inevitable.

Aye fuck you nigga ima pull up at your mommas house and put some rounds in it. Ill fuck your hoe so hard you already know. Hoes ain't shit never chase a bitch always chase a check G.

I agree. Hispanics are not achmeds. They are 2/3 Iberian, not 100% sandnigger.
It's not great, due to IQ differences the white person will occupy the high positions and cause unrest with hispanics. But they're not suicide bombers and they're not dindus.
If we mixed completely we will look like southern french
Soon they will take over a few states governments(Cali, NM, TX) and we will all get to see how incompetent they are.

White niggers you were and white niggers you remain.

>TX

I highly doubt that, they can have commiefornia and little mexico

Aye nigga I done playen dis shiet. Either Trump given muhmama food stamp ova or we flipping the fuck out.

So why did Americans lose their shit in the 1850s due to Irish immigration, so much so that you saw the rise of the Know Nothing Party that got up to 21% of the vote in the election of 1856. Or why did WASPs push for quotas in the 1920s to stop immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe?

when compared to other races, whites have a lot of things in common hence, after seeing so much of shitskins they would rather see other whites

But would you rather see more Portuguese instead?

>But that's ETHNIC nationalism, not some type of race-based nationalism.

>Ethnic

TOP DEFINITION
ethnic
a name white people gave to describe any body who isn't caucasian.
BJ: I like them white chicks boy

Anthonii: Nah man you frontin I juss saw you with a black shawty yesterday

BJ: Nah I aint frontin I likw tha white chicks but tha ethnic girls got that booty.

its only historical basis is the experience of the New World

white nationalism makes no sense in Europe, it does make sense in the New World where there was always a fairly coherent white colonist/immigrant/pioneer demographic and then everyone else

I've never been fond of the concept. Coming from a WASP background I see that Hispanics will be assimilated to "white" just as much as the Irish and Italians have been. I still hold no kinship with them and find them culturally and ethically vile people. I think ethnic and denominational focus is more important to me and would honestly like to see the "white nationalist" movement fracture that way as it's a large joke

I'd rather see more Germanics.

Seems like a legit party name

American white identity worked for generations.

Whites
1. (race) Caucasoids that aren't brown or middle-eastern looking.
2. (ethnicity) an American ethnic group formed of Brits, Anglicized Germans, and Anglicized others. Part of the global Anglo macro-ethnicity.

So white nationalism, in the American context, is an ethnic nationalism.

>German-American
Just a historical memory or heritage, not a real ethnicity anymore except for a few communities in 1 Eastern state. Status: ASSIMILATED
>Irish-American
Just a historical memory or heritage, not a real ethnicity anymore. They aren't even a real ethnicity in their own country, let alone Irish existing in America. They came pre-assimilated to Anglohood and became more so over time. Status: ASSIMILATED
>Italian-American
Just a historical memory or heritage, not a real ethnicity anymore. Status: ASSIMILATED
>and Polish-American
Just a historical memory or heritage, not a real ethnicity anymore. Muh Kielbasa. Status: ASSIMILATED

Because they're different from the Germanic WASP racial stock.

You autistic man? There doesn't have to be a historical reason. It's more like, white people want white nations...

Simply the realization that surrender monkeys, dagos, potato niggers, et al aren't nearly as bad as the hordes of 3rd world shitskins.

>ITT Jew OP tries to argue that White Americans do not have the right to their lands despite literally everyone else having these rights

I quite honestly hope that OP dies in the near future.

They were only white in North America though

Mediterraneans(wrong facial features to be called white) made up the colonist ranks in what became LatAm

The aforementionef aren't White, only Northern European racial stock is White.

How should he die, maybe kek will confirm it. I say by way of a good buttfucking from an ape, keep the symbolism there amirite

Maybe you should learn some history, fag. For two thousand years non-Europeans have been coming here, killing us, raping us, pillaging our lands, stealing, trying to conquer us and they couldn't and couldn't succeed. This is white nationalism, EUROPE. Europe is the center of the planet Earth. To be white, it means to be European.

>Know Nothing Party
Had the right idea about niggers

fuck the Repubs and Dems both

makes no difference
in latin america, any sort of euromutt has the same status as euromutts in north america, i.e. historic builders of the country, object of envy and resentment. which phenotype u exactly define as white is irrelevant to the people of non-european stock

Surrender monkeys and potato niggers are Northern European. Unless us limey's and krauts aren't Northern enough? Certainly, Western European and you here talk of Western Civilization, not Northern Civilization.

>and what is the historical basis for it?

How about the United States you rat kike fuck?

>But that's ETHNIC nationalism, not some type of race-based nationalism.
are you retarded? What the fuck is the difference?
Race, ethnicity, skin color, different words for the same fucking thing...

no we are not very diverse, much the same set of values in most white states, diversity is bad for other reasons like being degenerative towards the original culture

White Nationalism is fucking retarded and goes against Fascist/NatSoc worldview

Toss that shit in the trash

The historical basis is America, pre-1965, where a specific mix of European cultures came together turning a vast wilderness into a world superpower.

If you acknowledge that Western civilization exists, you have the basis for white nationalism.

Who the fuck cares about semantics i don't understand.

When I think of a white person i think someone with light skin pigmentation, not specifically anglo-saxons.

As I said, only whites have a concept of other white peoples ethnicities. Protestants did not want competition with Catholics. In multicultural America, that doesn't matter anymore, because if you are from Slavish stock or French stock, you're just 'whitey.' Stop acting like a brown skinned kike.

I mean what color do you call people who are Caucasoid but not Anglo-Saxon then?