Watching some interviews from protesters in Baghdad about how unstable the region is, and one said

Watching some interviews from protesters in Baghdad about how unstable the region is, and one said,

"The United States is to blame. Yes, they got rid of Saddam, the tyrant, but 100 more Saddam pop up in his place"

Is it our fault for the current state of Iraq? And is this the popular opinion over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, you went there crashed their Government and killed 10% of their People in a decade Long war
Id say the US is a Little bit responsible there

link??

Agreed. The US's economy depends on war, and everyone else has to clean up their fucking mess. When will China put them in their place?

I saw this on Vice News for June 2nd's episode. The cucks were in Baghdad interviewing some mudslimes.

90% of the time it's direct US fault.
5% of the times it's indirect US fault.
5% of the times it's NATO's fault

USA are #1 warmonger nation of all times.
I thought it was common knowledge, at least here

Absolutely your fault. Not yours, but the people that rule you, the people who don't change election to election.

gee idk
so
here is a scenario
iraq got upset that britain invaded northern ireland
iraq bombed britain in 1990
including all bridges, factories, etc
iraq then proceeded to impose economic sanctions on britain, especially on drugs and medical equipment, whom britain can't make now that their factories got bombed
half million british children die, and countless adults by the few years the factories were up again
then iraq decides britain needs a regime change, no more monarchy, they need FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY
so a second round of bombing, and this time looting occurs, mainly of britain's gold reserve and historical artifacts and archives
iraq then disbands the british government, police, army,border guards, and hires corrupt traitors in top positions, since basically only traitors would work for an invading army
now
tell me
is it iraq's fault you guys?

saddam did nothing wrong

>"The United States is to blame. Yes, they got rid of Saddam, the tyrant, but 100 more Saddam pop up in his place"

So its not the 100 other Saddams fault? Its not their own fault for not being able to run a country? They have absolutely zero responsibility for the state of their own fucking country? They are just animals in a zoo with no agency? They are just children in a daycare?

Goddamn I hate brown people, and their enablers.

he did lots of things wrong
he wasn't a good leader or a person
but compared to his enemies (americans) he's an angel

>They have absolutely zero responsibility for the state of their own fucking country?

they did get their fucking country destroyed though, so it's not like US is blameless

if someone comes to your home and destroys it, is it your fault that it's hard to rebuild it?

Not in Baghdad they're all Shiite. The Sunnis are pissed yes, because they had alot of clout during Saddam, but now they've kind of been ostracized with this Shiite government. It will get better they will beat IS out of the region

From 1991 there was a period of relative peace and the US indeed crashed that.
So yeah, it's your fault this time but that's ignoring the fact that the region has been at constant war since the end of the 9th century.

100% yes.
Iraq used to be an American ally, attacked Kuwait because an incompetent ambassador told em it was cool with America and then became a pariah state when America ended up attacking Iraq. We got rid of the Sunni Baathist government, installing a secretarian democracy in it's place (whose populace is sympathetic to a hostile foreign power) and failed to compensate their loss of status at all. So when bumfuck sunni jihadists start going Make Iraq Great Again, suddenly these disenfranchised former military leaders are tired of taking American and Sunni shit and pledge allegiance with baghdadi, bringing their military and strategic expertise.

tl;dr yes. America was fucking retarded for going into Iraq in the first, and doubly retarded for trying to set up a functional democracy in a state in turmoil of ethnic strife. First gulf war was the retarded ambassadors fault though

they need to take some responsibility for their own actions, americans nuked japan twice and they just went "fuck it we'll behave"

>Its not their own fault for not being able to run a country
it's not their country.
most of them have foreign citizenships
they are forced onto iraq by the power of the american military.
the only reason they still exist after americans left is because isis happened and they're not a good alternative
the former minister of trade made off to Britain with 2 billion dollars, which Britain refuses to return nor hand him, since he's a British citizen.
it's really easy to talk from your high chair you piece of shit

Yeah, read this burgers, you're probably the most hated nation worldwide, altough I know that in Poland you're actually one of the most liked nations, not sure why

Saddam kept the retarded jihadists at bay, same with Gaddafi, we royally fucked up lad.

The US Jews started this mess.

Bush & Co unleashed the Muslim world. They literally took away the only thing holding them back; Saddam, Gaddafi, and soon, Assad.

I think we Americans tend to believe that people around the world want the shallow things that we want. We think that everyone in the world wants the freedom to do anything they want, to buy big houses, big cars, eat big food, and fuck big women.

This is very low on the list of any Muslim, paticularily those in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. They want a religious theocracy. They want an Islamic State, and they want it to rule the world.

Saddam and Gaddafi said over and over, publicly, pleading to the west, saying "Yes, I'm a bad guy, but you have no idea how fucking insane the people in my country are. I am keeping the shit at shoe-level, you should be thanking me.

In their rush to destroy a menial terrorist threat, the West has literally created the terrorist organization of their worst nightmares, ISIS. And it has massive support across the Muslim world.

t. been in the middle east for 5 years in combat zones

Power Vacuum. Funny thing is if Obongo left all 100,000 troops there things would be "better." But that would cost loads and loads of money and U.S. lives in an occupation spanning over 30 years. Right now we got some Romance of the Three Kingdoms shit where different warlords rise up and the competent ones are going to outlive the shitty ones. We going to see some Liu Bei and Cao Cao characters rise up. Fuck Wu, nobody likes wu.

Anti-soviet thing? Love that capitalism?

I'm not pessimistic about Assad winning the civil war. But I expect eastern Syria is going to be a no man's land for a long time and that is the fault of the Iraq invasion.

100% agree. It seems to me like a war that won't ever end until the country is partitioned and balkanized.

Fucking rare and based.

The Iraqi protesters who are mad are all Sunni's who are angry "their guy" isn't in charge anymore. Ask Kurds and Shiites what they think, and they're all pretty happy with what the US did.

Man fuck you, Wu is best China. Lui family are a bunch of fucking cucks

no
no one is.
especially not the shia
half are fighting isis and half are demonstrating your installed government
which will not live far after isis
t.shia

Fuck yes its America's fault. Saddam was based as fuck

It's always easier to say that in retrospect. Remember, it was Iraqis themselves who wanted Sadam gone. Yes, The US was responsible for a lot of evil in that region, but Iraqi sectarianism also played a significant role in your country's downfall. Arabs need to realise that their culture is the number 1 obstacle to peace, not foreign powers. Your not the first country to have foreign powers meddling in politics.

Their worse mistake was alienating Baathist members. Probably the dumbest geopolitical move in US modern history.

>Remember, it was Iraqis themselves who wanted Sadam gone.
i don't remember voting in a poll for it
mind mentioning who those Iraqis are?
lemme guess
those bedouin kids cheering for candy?

>killed 10% of their People

Iraq has 35m people
150k died in the last civil war
Murica killed

>using NATO casualty counts
>2017
Pick one

Remember how Saddam initially came to power?

>thinks the Multi-National Force – Iraq was NATO

Moron

>Is it our fault for the current state of Iraq?
Yep. We should have left Saddam in power

how about before it
say
from 1990
or do those not count?

Iraq would have certainly blown up by itself in the Arab spring. The outcome being little different except Merica saving a few trillion shekels.

Get a load of this goy!

Then add 45k max. And don't give me your leftie meme 500k babies crap, which technically neither brings the toll even close to 10%.

>leftie meme 500k babies crap
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

Nice leftie meme. Excess death is not the same thing as fatalities. And if you misbehave you get sanctioned. All consequences are on you and you alone are to blame.

why am i wasting my time
your kind is well known not to have a soul nor morals
blacks should hurry up and breed you freaks out already

Don't worry there wont be any white people left in 50 years

I'll admit that Iraq is where the (((western coalition))) fucked up. Most people here knows this, which is why we are trying to purge our countries of the (((globalists))) who have been orchestrating these needless wars and who currently try control our oil companies, mainstream media and government. No one here wants wants more destabilised middle eastern countries for Israel, especially when that leads to mass immigration. We all suffer. Only (((They))) win.

fucking great
if the last white shit dies i'd dye y hair green in celebration and offer my asshole to blacks for their service

hi Iraqi lads you wanna join the official Arab discord ? for based arab only ..

>official Arab discord ? for based arab only ..
if i had a gun to my head, and another stuffed into my asshole , and the choice to either fire both or join your discord full of the people i chose this place just to avoid
then i'd still not join it

Jesus fucking christ just say no

all the iraqis i talk to love americans and they all want to move there.
american contractor working in Iraq right now.

Kek