So when is Sup Forums taking the final redpill?

So when is Sup Forums taking the final redpill?
"In concluding this discussion, we assert that the Western civilization, which was for a long time, brilliant by virtue of its scientific perfection subjugating the whole world with the products of this science, is now in ruin, Its foundations are crumbling, and its institution and guiding principles are being torn down. Its political foundations are being destroyed by dictatorships, while its economy is in crisis. The millions of wretched, unemployed and hungry people will bear witness to this. Strange ideologies and widespread revolutions are undermining its social foundations. Its people are at a loss as to the cure and have strayed far of the path . Their conferences are all failures, their treaties have not lasted and their covenants are torn to pieces: The League of Nations is an empty shell, possessing neither spirit nor influence. On one hand they are signing un-Islamic treaties and taking comfort therein, while on the other hand they are receiving violent blows, so that the world, thanks to these tyrannical and self seeking policies, has become like a ship in the midst of the sea, with its captain distraught while blustering gales assault it on all sides. All of humanity is tormented, wretched, worried and confused, having been scorched by the fires of greed and materialism. They are in dire need of the sweetness of True Islam to wash from them the filth of misery and to lead them to happiness."
~Shaheed Hassan al Banna, in his letter to King Farook (1947)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKKJhzQoIEo
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kg-vEv_7R0&list=WL&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=7EZDeLc-6Is
truthism.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ancap is the final red pill

Clippity clap you violated the NAP

>So when is Sup Forums taking the final redpill?
I do not think that is possible yet. mindset is too ingrained. give it several years.

Hippity Hoppity, get the fuck off my property

ANCAPS are backwarded dumbfuggs

Time to follow the orange one's path m'boys

come 2 iran

Abu Ivanka Al amriki shall be the new caliph ont the neo-islamic caliphate

SUNNIS GET OUT OF MY BOARD! REEEEEEEEE!

you're probably a shia innit?

Inshallah

Yes, modern Islam has brought prosperity and peace in virtually every Muslim country...

bow b4 our ayatollah you sunni fuggs

Nice diggies, but part of me does believe religion is a final redpill

SHIAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Unironically i believe this and it's not a bait like what probably most people will say

KNEEL YOU DIRTY SUNNIS

Lebanese women >>>

>syrian flag
>sunni

I thought Assad killed y'all. How did you survive?

lmfao a gyspsy comments on Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=JKKJhzQoIEo
WOT? WOT? SHIAS ARE KUFFA WOT

So brave and original
I'm shitposting from assad's palace

ALLAH SYRIA BASHAR AL ASSAD KILL ALL THE SUNNIS YA ALI

>kill all the sunnis
>proceeds to throw alawis into machine gun fire
>implying turks are muslims
again brave and original

You probably a shia, innit?

Fucking kikes stop trying to blackpill us

Yet again, the Gyspy things he is superior over the Muslims, how tf can you even affort an internet connection

lol retard goatfucker fastest and cheapest internet conexion in europe

WOT? WOT? SHIA KUFFA
>blackpill
greenpill*

cheap
exactly perfect for you gypsy, other wise you couldnt even affort it

Hilarious and original

>conexion

Islam is the greatest nonsesne in human history.

The quran is full of errors and contradictions.
Mohammed was a false prophet, the only reason why he won so many followers is because he promised young horny arabs 72 virgins in heaven.

The Jews and christians refused to convert to Islam since they were way too smart than these pagan arabs who belived Mohammeds nonsense. So Mohammed launche military campaigns and killed and enslaved everyone.

Because if Islam teh middle east is a shithole and warzone. Islam didn't contribute anything to humanity.

He prob also uses crusader memes

>believing the 72 virgin bullshit

>Islam didnt contribute anything to history
read some history books you shit

So let's get the sandnigger banting up why did your people kill Mohammed's grandson and entire family

Are Sunnis the trashiest tier Muslims or wot

i use this
>shish kebab

>contradictions
where?
>72 virgins
a guy with the theologival knowledge of a 3 year old knows it is a false hadith
>refused to convert
explain how they became muslims without any documented forced conversions not to mention islam explictly forbade force conversions
>le middle east is a shithole xde
>islam didnt contribute anything
ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE WAS AN INSIDE JOB

No but Shias are the only muslims i can respect. Of course secular sunnis are ok too

HAAH GUYS LOOK WE HAVE THAT ONE GUY WHO KILLED MANY MUSLIMS, THIS TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR THE FACT THAT THEY ENSLAVED US FOR CENTURYS XDDDD

the final red pill is the silicon pill, when are YOU going to take it abdul?

huh sunnis hate zayed bin muawiah probably more than shias

>file name
KEK

We will soon bring you peace

>sex with goats and kids
>morality

topkek

>we shall bring you peace
>dies

>ENSLAVED US FOR CENTURYS
not quite exactly
we were paying tribute but were not under otoman rule

t.Turk living in germany

All Mudslimes will be gassed in Europe within 5 years

>screencap this

yea what's wrong with that? As far as i now Germany is Muslim as hell :')))

>sex with goats
can you even prove that
>children
before you embaress yourself any further watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=9Kg-vEv_7R0&list=WL&index=15

Are you fucking kidding me? Every muslim scholar agrees with the promise of the hooris in paradise, Even ISIS says that.

The islamic golden age happened because muslims conquered cities and took all the knowledge. In fact only the Dhimmis like Jews and Christians did the science. Muslims were just soldiers and farmers.

>written in 1947 when Europe actually WAS in ruins, not anymore (yet)

How can Europe flourish under Islam when we would have to stop what we are doing 5 times a day to kneel down and talk to the cosmic sky daddy?

In fact how can ANY nation flourish under that? (hard mode: without relying on oil)

youtube.com/watch?v=7EZDeLc-6Is

you don't get it bapoop, you evil pedophile moslems are an anthema to us. we naturally despise you. we despise your sneakiness, we despise your faggotry, we despise your pedophilia, we despise your pajamas, we despise your mustached (((women))).

we will kill all of you.

i am talking about the number smarto
beautiful women are promised but not 72 virgins
>conquered cities with knowledge
why didnt they use that knowledge?

Hey ahmed
I'm looking forward to see you in hell

>Mfw it's Yazid not Zayed
>Mfw his dad was a Uthman fanboy who hated Ali's guts
>Mfw he appointed his son as his successor and told him to end Ali's bloodline and their claim to the khilafa
>Mfw he does exactly that
>Mfw Shia's are constantly antagonised for the next 1400 years because they still believed the khalifa should have been Mohammed's family

What's your stance on this OP

At least im making an honest living in my own shithole of a country unlike you who probably lives off welfare or owns a kebab shop that doesnt contribute with nothing to the society

can i get a quick rundown on the situation in syria from an insider ? how is it
have you seen some isis people ?
Most importantly who's winning right now ?

indeed Islam didn't contribute a shit.
Coptics, Persians and Spaniards (all who were not that false Prophet's worshippers) created everything in "Islamic" Golden Age.
Even today that Rapist Warlord worshippers can't create anything by themselves and had to rely on every other nation on this Earth.

Wake the fuck up. Islam is nonsense, your country is fucked because of Islam. Muslims are hyprocrites, they go to europe because they know we are living good and they still want sharia law

yes a very sound theological argument thanks you for your contribution
Europe and America already fell into degeneracy. sugar coating it under "progressivness" doesnt help
>how can nations flourish under islam
i dont know....read history perhaps?

Sikhs are way way cooler

Yea no, unlike you Gypsy, i will go to college soon :')))

And you believe that will always remain so?
>Pack your suitcase soon it goes on a trip

Lol Junge, you need to leave your shithole of ghetto and go to see the actual Germany

>
and after you will strap on a suicide vest

It makes you ditch your smartphone for ten minutes, stop and think

Ever notice how virtually all religions have the same tenets? No whoring around, no beating off, no killling people and taking their shit, being humble and nice to others

EVERY SINGLE ONE religion is about this.

You idiots dont even realize that ancient people came up with religion as a social glue because no one would give a shit if it was just the government that told you these things.

Sadly christianity is OVER in this day and age and Islam is the one last robust religion extant in the world. We'll fall apart without religion or a viable substitute so it may as well be Islam

actually that is accurate.
>your country is fucked because of Islam
yes secularism and opression of minorities wasnt the problem it was islam am i right amirtie?
pic

you fucking goatfucking bastard

but morality doesnt come from god xde

ment for this fag kebab

There sure are a lot of Muslim apologists on Sup Forums after any terrorist attack.

We should all convert to Judaism, you mean.

only if you only have 1/3 of a brain

>calls me a fag
>still uses the insult kebab

Are you old enough to be on this site?

That thing needs to be "The west" on one side and "Islam" on the other, but instead of someone reaching out a hand, it's the west pissing all over bones in a radioactive wasteland.

i am not apologitic about anything in my relegion
Oy vey no
You mean like most romanians?

Truthism is the final redpill: truthism.com

People like are destroying Europe

yes and we're also enjoying it

This guy seems to be a city cockroach
He will be very surprised when it starts

How old are you goatfucker Ahmed? Eleven?

Yes we know Muslims do not feel anything for what they do. I'm talking about the non-Muslim Muslim apologists.

> can't prove my point wrong
> retort to circle jerking on era while they were conquered later
> and are still incomparable shithole
O I'm laffin
btw, I fucked a Syrian whore in brothel in Friday, she even told me she will never marry an Ar*pe

funny thing roaches refuse to identify themselves as roaches, they keep LARPing as Germans

Start what, when the fat nazi shave heads will rise up?

when tho?
Neighbours are just laughing to Germany atm
t. immigrant

Probably a diaspora kid that dislikes the whole country because his parents dont have enough money to feed him besides social welfare