Looks like we have some work to do boys

We are going to need some heavy artillery meme magic to conquer this one

>Wife of former president runs in 2016
>Trump defeats her

>Wife of former president runs in 2020
>_______________

Fill in the blank.

>his hatred, racism and followers
Can someone explain how anyone can think that Trump is racist?

They can't eben come up with new tac

HES A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Civil War b4 Wigged Out Whore

Didn't she already say she doesn't want to run for president? Also that's from December in 2016. Fuck off with your shit thread op, and while you're at it go ahead and neck yourself.

America has spoken!

Hate trumps cunts, sweetie

Hnnnngggggggggg

I would become a terrorist.

BUSHED

ths would be a disaster for dems. (((((she))))) is, if even conceivable, less likeable than shitlery.

>Wife of former president runs in 2020
>Fucks the president of the usa Donald Trump

That's not a woman. That's a man.

Michelle Obama is celebrity who has been close to the presidency as the first lady. Trump was just a celebrity.

She would be a worthwhile candidate and could win it.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

The numbers have spoken

>Le rick an mortie!!!! XDDDD

KYS or go back to r/The_DonDon

t. irish intellectual

if i was in america i'd vote for her. she seems like one of the few people that has his shit together on the political scene

she is more likeable than obongo at least.

Source?

>Trump defeats him

Weed r hear 2 stayed

I think she'll run for the Senate in 2018 first.
The dems will throw Kirsten Gillibrand overboard for Michelle O.

Why are you posting a random tweet from last year?
Sage

kek

>implying her husband won't be in prison by then

>salty liberals shitposting mad maymays on kikebook for likes
this shit gets posted daily since last November

pol actually thinks drumpf has a chance in 2020 JAHAHAHAHAHA

Has Michelle actually done anything ever besides being the First Lady? Trump spent his whole life as businessman and celebrity.

Because he tells the truth and the truth is racist. Illegal immigrants DO rape and murder. Islam IS a dangerous ideology.

She will defeat "his followers?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? She will be be the president for her voters only?

today leafposting was a good thing

they are just data mining to see if shes got a chance, just dont comment on it let it fade away

The politic correct will win this one. The "female" ape will dominate

And all of those words are HA

She has a good chance tbqh, it's basically like Hillary if Hillary was human.

The core of the democratic party are still union workers

They keep the identity shit up they will go red, and lose even harder

She has no qualifications.

She ran University of Chicago.
Great institution.

What is billionaire CEO for 10 billion?

But niggers aren't human(????)

Shut up you north nigger.

NOOOOOO. STAY THE FUCK AWAY GOD DAMMIT REEEEEEEEE

The dems don't really seem to understand their position in regards to the last election. They need to distance themselves from past icons. Part of the reason why Obama did so well in 2008 was because he was still relatively a political unknown. The other part was the whole black president thing. They need new faces. The same with the republicans.

SHEBOON FOR PRESIDENT

Michelle doesn't want shit to do with politics anymore.

This is Dems trying to push her.

It would be a major problem for trump actually, is you look at the election statistics. If black had come out to vote like the did during obama, trump wouldn't have gotten a single wing state.

>Highly doubt she'll run.
>When mao-bama was prez, she always bitched how the WH was like a prison.
>Imagine her being there + all POTUS pressure?
>ain't happening

>first jew prez (Clinton)
>first Hagee prez( w)
> first int'l prez ( Barry soetoro Dunham Hussein)
> first idgaf prez (Trump)
> first trans black prez?

Disgusting nigger cunt. Spade. Ape. Slave. I can't wait to see her humiliated in the primaries.

Is this actually confirmed or is it just her autistic online fanboys/girls trying to meme it into reality?

I think this is a great idea, and she'll win. She's beautiful, intelligent, and has 8 years of experience in the White House. She can heal the racial division in the US. She's got my vote.

no.

Fuck off paddy! Oh that's right you have a gay Indian as prime minister!

All of Sup Forums would really appreciate if you learned how to write in your own fucking language you fucking idiot.

Holy shit use sentences or fucking kill yourself.

Don't worry Hillary Clinton is going to assassinate her before.

you don't get to vote anymore, laquicious. we are enforcing laws so you will be back in prison by the end of monday rush hour.

oy vey
SHUT IT DOWN!

Wife of former President confirmed as a man

i hope it wants to run. trump will obliterate it.

Awesome, Obama's husband is going to run in 2020

kys potato nog

You gotta get down with the youth man.

>you don't get to vote anymore
wrong, esau. not only do I get to vote, but in 30 years, most people that vote will look like me. this is the last generation of cumskin power. your kids will be my kid's slaves.

yes

look at those strong arms :)

He will wreck her so hard, please do meme her into being the democrat candidate.

But it's limited edition Pepe and beautiful...

underrated

Michelle Obama 2020! My husband didn't help you out of the ghetto, and neither will I!

Yeah I recallher saying she was done with DC/politics & wanted to live a normal life.

Yeah pretty much this. And he doesn't do the oh noes, oh noes, I am sorry I offended you kowtowing that the supposed conservatives in our Congress does. Also he said grabbing pussy.
I guess they want to double down on losses. She will make Hillary look sane when it comes to the blame game. But I guess they think offering up another female, and a black one at that will do the deed. All I can say is they better hope the country is in a total shambles.

Michelle Obama 2020! Because fuck America, let's burn it all down! Food rations for everyone except inner party politicians!

Kek ape-hillary is more human than actual hillary

That fuckin captcha

>esau

oh boy.

How epic will the 2020 dem primaries be? So far we have the following confirmed for runnig:

>the rock
>zuckerjew
>mike obama
>hillary
>bernie
>maxine waters
>Pocahontas

That explains the acid attack.

So they elect in the first black Transgendered thing in. The Dems love to elect in all sorts of firsts. Them actually being able to do the job effectively does not matter.
Put down the Whiskey bottle.
Please stay in potato land then.
Über kek
Yes she told people they had fat kids, and told schools they had to serve them cardboard foods.
She will cal them deplorables since that worked so well for the last candidate.

>trump is a racist

Maybe it will work one of these days

Sup Forums still thinks they were the reason Trump won.

Wew.

add kanye to the list

>Michelle finally confirms he's actually Michael and everyone votes the tranny

just funnin, pinky.

>Thinking pol had anything to do with Trump winning
you guys are deluded people just hated Hillary.

Really?
You are delusional. All listed, and the majority since Wilson have been Internationalists. You need to go read some actual books that deal with the destruction of the nation through Internationalism, and the International Banking Cartel.
Also if they actually knew anything about modern history, and the destruction of nations.

>Dat airbrushing

"Running for 2020"

Come again?

we're cool, black. you've been in this country for centuries, too. maybe cultivate more patriotism and we'd destroy these demons together.

#transpresident

if trump makes it so people have to vote with an ID or be a citizen... trump can win

She might actually win if she does.
At this point being a woman gains more votes than it loses, it's just that the only woman to run so far was majorly and obviously corrupt and shady.

Maybe she will get her school lunches fixed by 2020

And why do you think that is?

Is it maybe because she hasn't articulated any positions yet, and once she does she will be just as (if not more) unlikeable than him?

bet, pinky.

Illegals arnt a race, Islam is not a race
?