ITS FUCKING HAPPENING THE SAUDIS TAKE 100 PERCENT CONTROL OF OUR LARGEST OIL REFINERY

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING
money.cnn.com/2017/05/01/investing/saudi-arabia-buys-largest-oil-refinery-port-arthur/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/irans-shockingly-honest-reaction-trumps-visit-saudi-arabia
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/president-trump-on-witness-list-in-case-involving-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
lawnewz
archive.is/PkFGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we

it's not we, user.

all memes aside cant we crash from this

>EU fears its companies get bought by chinese companies funded by chinese gov
>EU plans new laws to make this harder/impossible
>Trump sells it all to the muslims
give me the redpill about trump

F

He is compromised. He was a flyer on the Lolita Express. He was close to J. Epstein. Do not place your faith man.

JUST

Wow. It's literally nothing.

Good. The wosre the country gets, the closer we get to revolution.

That is literally false. Trump banned that sick fuck from all of his properties.

Based Free Market! Fuck yeah, 'Murica!

USA more like ISA lmao

first (((them))), then the niggers, then the hispanics and now the saudis too

we are sitting ducks. don't think for a second that this treason wasn't methodical and complete.

Do Saudis control the Jews?

heheheheh, why dont you have a concert about it you stupid kafir

how do we break the conditioning

>linking directly to CNN

sadly, trumps contact info and other shit was in epsteins infamou black book, so, make of that what you will.

>this paranoid

>Name fag doomsaying
>It's a leaf
Shariablue dispatch, we've got another rogue talking poorly about pedophiles. This one seems defective. Requesting a replacement, over.

live right next to that plant and hope to get a job there when it opens

>Really wants CNN to get paid

m-make ameri-ica g-great....a-a...gain...?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/irans-shockingly-honest-reaction-trumps-visit-saudi-arabia
Saudis are degenerate retards that have never been good at using their weapons. The weapons will be used against them.

>that pedophile flag

you believe the President could be ashamed of anything? you are lost, faggot.

he is clean, he is the grand master, he is anointed by the ALMIGHTY, thus he is the man for the job. weep bitterly. the day if the rake is upon you.

The moment we start memeing it, we would have the shills here in full force.

What the fuck were you expecting?

>links directly to CNN

How's it going share blue?

They're going to have an IPO. This has been in the works for a while.

He could have got that anywhere. Easily forged.

The free market in action. It's a libertarian dream

>flag

i hate your nation, but as a brother i will tell you:

The Holy Bible.

It's the only way. You must repent and accept the ALMIGHTY's gift. Jesus, the Son of the Father is the Resurrection.

IIRC, he went one time and said never again.
Don't knock it until you try it.

nothing wrong with being owned by your 2nd greatest ally

>Trump sells

Not how it works in burgerland. That refinery was private property desu there is nothing Trump can do about it.

>(((free))) market is when you can't buy oil from Canada because it would comprise the contracts signed in the 70s and the 80s and bankrupt Shlomo

Leave

time to die.

>MFW auto fags won't be able to drive cars anymore
>MFW normies will lose their jobs
>MFW everyone will have to ride bikes and stop being fat asses now
Literally best timeline.

Heard about this a while ago, so what?

Our economy doesn't depend on a single port. A single actor can't sink us because our private industry will just adapt to any retarded shit they try. All that will happen is that saudis will lose money if they try to screw us.

By the way, Mohammed, Trump is the solution.

That kike Epstein had frequent contact with prominent individuals all over the world. He went after any innovator or individual in power to court them as a venture capitalist if he thought they could make something, or make him money. That doesn't mean everyone who had contact with him was a child molesting piece of shit like him.

It's still in Texas.

You are delusional and put your trust in a degenerate con man. The leafbro is correct.
Although he did run Epstein off eventually, their ties run deeper than you think.
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/president-trump-on-witness-list-in-case-involving-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Please archive. Thank you.
>lawnewz com/uncategorized/president-trump-on-witness-list-in-case-involving-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein
archive.is/PkFGI

Not if the countries of the world turn against us in an act of war. Trump sees the treason and he is working to defeat it. Anyone who cannot see this is lost to sin and delusion.

You have now been warned.

Focus on renewables like solar.

If we're at war, the saudis will immediately lose control of any property they have in the US. Our government will just seize it from them on national security grounds.

>witness
>"he done it"

sure, faggot. clearly you're brain-dead, so stop breathing, blathering and sputtering. bury yourself because you are dead.

Solar energy is a complete meme. You need a whole field of solar panels to even get close to the same power output as coal, and that's assuming it's 100% sunny 100% of the time which 100% never happens.
The best answer is nuclear (it's power output is the best one out of all the methods, so much so that if you were to graph it, you'd only be able to see nuclear's energy output). The problem being retards who are all >m-muh meltdowns prevent cleaner, safer, and more powerful plants from being built. The only reason we even have meltdowns, is A) aging decrepit reactors that we can't shut down because we need something to replace it with, and retards only want solar and wind shit and B) when gooks or Ivan decide to build their reactors in unsafe locations or have been drinking too much vodka.

no president holds the same views they had going into office, you are all fucking retards. every single president we will have will suck ass.

Hillary took $200M from the Saudis, OP is not likely Shariahblue, redditard. He was probably too lazy to make a pastebin. I wish r/The_Dolan would stop posting until they learn our board culture, and LURK MOAR!

>Sell saudis oil
>take oil back when you go to war against them

4D cuckchess

i just want the fucking wall to be built. seriously, stop fucking around over there in burgerland and get the fucking wall built.

all this normie shit you faggots are talking about is shit that will always be happening no matter who is (((president))). it has nothing to do with Donald or any other politician. this shit runs way deeper as i'm sure most of you are more aware of than myself. fucking slide thread is all this is. the only reason shit like this is more apparent since trumps presidency is because the jew are making it more public to keep the narrative that Donald shouldn't be president.

you still don't get it. we don't make what we need to make to carry out war under an embargo. this is exactly why the president has been making his moves to crack down on seditious trade by declaring steel, food, etc., necessary for national security.

>sell oil
>to saudis

you are retarded.

Fucking treason! Get ready for 5 dollar gas again you capitalist cucks. How's that jew cock taste? Revolution against the corporations now!

They're on the same team, user.

That's irrelevant to an oil port, though.
We do make and refine enough oil to sustain our country... Things would be tight for a little while, then we would be back to normal.

I like trump; I like the idea of bringing factories back so that we can be self sufficient. I'm not against you.

they couldn't compete with us so now they're just buying us out

not a problem long term though. in 20 years battery tech and solar will finally be good enough to starve them out. they'll be evicted from their palaces and back to fucking camels outside of their tents

Reminder that the absolute madman posted this today.

Canada will be selling them oil that runs through the Keystone pipeline. What America gets out of the deal is a few maintenance and security jobs and the potential to poison the Floridan Aquifer, killing the water supply and economies
several states, and starving millions of people.
But we get to buy gas and diesel from Saudis instead of crude oil.

Good. It's our oil anyway.

The wall is expensive, and environmentally unsound.
Punish the businesses that hire illegals and the people that rent or sell them housing. Illegals will self deport if you remove the incentive to come here.

>linking cnn
retard or a shill. gtfo. saged.

Don't you have a goat to fuck, Achmed? Get off the white man's internet.

Fuck off shill

You don't get it. Think about:

1. How we got to this point.
2. The incessant hair on fire shrieks to destroy the one man who would restore the USA.
3. The length of time to tool/retool manufacturing plants
4. The readiness and patriotism of a workforce who have been steeped in Marxism and Luciferianism for their whole lives.

MAGA
>Make America Grovel to the Arabs

no. are people really this stupid?

OH ! Now I get it. Wow. Just wow.

must i thank you for proving my point? unfortunately, the flag means your demise is nigh upon you.

Fuck. Why did the previous generation fuck up so much?