Portland free speech

looks like it will go down, antifa pushing closer while cops stand down....

livestream

youtube.com/watch?v=3SsD3Zqtk_A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4oI10Hj4AU
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/04/portland-oregon-alt-right-rally-antifa
theguardian
archive.is/tzgfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing will happen.

Both sides are just making asses of themselves.

If cops are going to keep standing down, where are the motorcycle lancers? A blunt couched lance to the face would be an improvement for most of Antifa.

the cops have allowed antifa to step in one lane while baked alaska isn't even allowed near the sidewalk , antifa is already making moves.

well its a leftist cuck city , so......

Cops in PDX always stand down, otherwise these "Bad asses" will sue the cops for hurting their feels

Bikers for trump are on the front line. These pussies are afraid of motorcycles because they make loud noises.

You don't even make full nazi rallies anymore, instead you cuck your ideology by exploiting rethoric.

No wonder your leaders get punched in the street.

rolling for conservative getting shot and killed first

pathetic LARPers on both sides. Why the fuck would you wear camo on an urban sidewalk? Perhaps you are role playing??

"Bikers" are pussies. These aren't bike gangs. These are old fat retired people who own Honda cruising bikes.

At the rally

Dubz decide what I do

>"don't tread on memes pepe shirt on fat guy"
Fuck I hate nu/pol/

Watching a live stream... realizing how comfy it is owning a razor and showering regularly

dunno, but take care brave user

get shot

open fire.

Go fuck yourself nazi scum

metrosexual guy on cam calling someone else a bumboy...

oooooook

Join us at /r/portland to cover the event

Who is this gay streamer? He's actually more homosexual than the people with rainbow flags. He's annoying as fuck. Trying to stir up shit but no one's taking the bait.

Suck someone's dick

Shit your panta

asldkfj - Rolling for getting a hug from a cop

Fuck you captcha, this is not spam post
captacha... yer pissing me off
reformat this ya pos

Throw the first punch on the communists

hey i just stumbled upon it, didn't find any other good streams anyways, but if you have another sauce by all means share and i'll switch to that one

Show your penis to Antifa.

Punch someone in the face

Get videos of some lefty or anti-fa folks that look like sick trannies, fat SJWs, or basically any LOLcows.

checked and make em cry

There you go faggot, trips decided now do it and post results

TRIPS!!!!!

Antifa's biggest fear is actual proud fascists who don't give a fuck about them

Can try Tim Pool

Screech "REEEEE" like the faggot that you are.

Scalp an Antifa faggot and bring the scalp home after it hits the news, don't forget the timestamp!

go into the bushes and try to suck your own dick..

I once tried, when I found out it was possible, I stopped.. there are certain lines man aren't suppose to cross.

Hope that makes you feel better for doing nothing faggot.

Literally anybody would be better. If I have to look at this faggot for one more second I'm going to join antifa because they're less annoying.

Anyone else think Baked Alaska is cringy?

cops raking over sidewalk, I love living in this city

Captcha sign - Humps 100 yards

The security here is bretty good. People expected the rally to be a violent clusterfuck, but the Three Percenters and the police are doing a bretty gud job.

This.
That's why antifa is strong in europe because everyone is afraid of being called fascist and leftists just laugh about the cucked right shilling for israel.

TIMCAST COMFY STREAM

An antifag just got arrested for trying to cross the street.

Nothing is gonna happen

Allah Akbar them

ok

WE HAVE A WINRAR

MAKE SURE THAT SHIT'S ON CAMERA CUNT

It is what it is, at least they are doing something. What are you doing?

>Nothing is goinna happen

Why you gotta dash my hopes user?

just a camwhore meeting apparently
that fucking cancer need to stop

PDX user as well?

Watching heavy leftist cameron live stream, it's always entertaining

any overhead view streams?

samantha hyde is foine

Okay I was wrong. Not better. This one sounds like an effeminate tranny on hormones and he's complaining about weed. But at least he's actually inside the antifa line so if something happens he'll see it. Other guy is hiding from antifa like a coward.

Surprising number of qts and normal looking dudes.

Are you a grill? Those hands look dainty.

Pretty much, user. It's extremely well organized. A group of goys from Identity Evropa tried to start shit with Antifa, but nothing actually happened. Also, some Proud Boys and Three Percenterd shouted the IE guys down when they tried to get into the main event. Nothing's gonna happen.

We have a winner!

this

There is nothing to see here, a new thread will pop up if things start to get violent.

>Trump drops a MOAB

200 Redditors vs 4000 otherkin.

Livestreaming with the camera facing you is tripfagging. No good happenings will ever come of it.

There's some nationalist groups there, ready for violence. It's up to antifa to k8ck it off though.

The instant the police slip, antifa gettin #rekt

Are leftists gonna get stomped on this stream or not. I don't want to watch these fags walk around for an hour and nothing happens.

antifa rekt when..........

Best thing to come out of the protest so far.

Sauce:
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/04/portland-oregon-alt-right-rally-antifa

Use archive

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/jun/04/portland-oregon-alt-right-rally-antifa
archive.is/tzgfM

It's Portland, no one is going to do anything

ikr ? im sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Tim is good people even though he is a bit of a liberal. He tries to be objective at least.

lol they mad

Best bot

This live blog is pathetic. Americans cannot compete with British happenings.

Throwing some pizza in, who wants some?

These. That's why National Action UK was banned right away by the (((gubmint)))

>Mexican flag

Fucking Christ, liberals do that shit every fucking time. Go back to mexico then if you love it so much

yea but, brit-bong uprising when?

kek

not as many drinkers and soccer is gay over here

What happens if you go into the Antifa crowd and start spreading rumors that ICE is checking ID's in the crowd?

and we have a winner

This!

Also I am sorry for you Brit-bongs, you have a choice between a useless commie and a dumb cunt that wants to censor everything....

let's see if he's a man of his word

Of course he's not

Both sides are low on I.Q, my fucking god, this is even worse than watching a fat woman eat a piece of pie.

The next uprising will install Sharia law.

PLEASE CIVIL WAR!!!!!

>we're out here protecting free speech!
>omg they burned a flag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like Manchester and London Bridge?

They're not protecting anything, if they actually cared about free speech they'd bash the commies heads in

is that really Zac Brown?

They getting started, angry at the police, then crying to the judge, and after, suing the police for being mean and hurting feels...

all sides..

Portland public schools are some of the worse in the country so it's no surprise

Hell yeah, just keep making the white power symbol, you nazi scumbag.

You can protect free speech but still be angered by one's actions.

So much this. If you're at this protest fucking kill yourself.

what are you waiting for, smash some antifa ass