You mad boys?

You mad boys?

probably because people wanted to forget about the terror attacks for a couple of hours

Why would I be mad that a lot of people watched a movie?

White men are first and best at everything. Then females and minorities can fight for participation trophies like 'first black this' 'best female that'.

>movie with literally no competition in a medium thats on its last leg is popular

stop the godamn presses

This.
See pic related

Yep, you're not wrong. A Jew heroine, probably the start of more Jewish heroines, and then, being cape-shit in general.

This is bait. Do not reply.

SAGE

No. Someone I work with went to see it and said it was shit, I'd imagine most non-SJW types would agree

>more superhero garbage

I don't watch flicks for children.

If it was all women only then I might be impressed but it wasn't. They had their little charade for an extra day on top of what a bunch of sweaty perverts were already dedicated to see.

I like how they think the gender of a director is a factor in how much the public is willing to see a movie. Nobody's like "Oh man I really wanted to see this movie but a woman directed it so now I don't". This obsession with a 1:1 male to female ratio in every facet of life is ridiculous.

Mad why? Because one DC comic book movie since the Dark Knight Trilogy has received positive reviews and every Marvel movie since TDK has received them? No, why would I be mad you DC shithead?

Sounds really condescending. "Wow, women. Finally got one on the board, huh?"

>biggest opening of all time for a female director

golf clapping intensifies

It is called weak bait and you dummies took it

>They lost 19.5 million dollars in profits
Gee wiz, sure helps the issue so revolutionary losing millions and more.

Save your money--WW is not even close to being a good movie.

Wait I am on my way to watch Wonder Woman right now, is it some sjw bullshit?

Genuinely not at all. Wonder Woman is a staple DC character and deserves a film.

>1 post by this ID
I know I'm sorry. I was just really excited to see what this dumb cunt said but it wasn't meant to be.

Saying now.

>(((Box office record)))

Wonder women uses the power of Love to win. No joke

Imagine every achievement you have has to be followed by "for a female". Now that would be a reason to get mad.

Better than that shia lebouf movie where on opening weekend they only made like 7 dollars.

Nah its the first DC movie that doesn't look like complete shit

An actual well written movie made a shit ton of money? No, I'm not mad. I saw it last night and I loved it.

Yea but it hasn't some anime action scenes and a really cool steam tractor

@128485066
You don't deserve the you's and also sage

I heard its a good movie, better than expected atleast, and I want to see it. Why cant people just enjoy the damm movies without make it all about politics nowdays.

ARF this

Duh, you fucking misogynist.

It's the highest opening for a female director for a comic book movie that released on the second of June while the moon was at quarter elliptical rotation days after a terror attack while half the cast was on their period in 2017 at 2pm while Mercury and Venus were aligned.

Apologize

It isn't pushing an agenda as far as I know, it is just a genuinely entertaining movie.

We aren't mad that women are getting roles in films, we are mad they are just getting roles for the sake of pushing an agenda. Wonderwoman is just a superhero that happens to be a woman, it isn't like feminist thor.

doesnt this show that thre isnt a hollywood gender problem?

No it's not. It wouldn't be this successful if it wasn't a good superhero film, which it genuinely is. There's zero feminist snark in this film.

DC is shit and the movie only did well because it stars a kike woman.

Plebs gonna pleb

The plot of the movie is about the germans being controlled by the evil god of war, which is actually a british politician and the mastermind of all wars.
Wonderwoman has to defeat him upon realizing he's actually her brother in arms, since she's Zeus daughter. A God.

This person is lying

Mad about what?

Wonderwoman Vs. Merkel.

I'm down for that.

100 mil isnt historic. we libe in a time when movies that people actually watch will make more than a bil at the end of their box office run which will only last about 3 weeks to a month then its on netflix

I remember the
>feminist snark
hitting an all-time high around 2009 when it was in everything, then they backed off all of a sudden.

Who the fuck cares?
Do you people need to make everything political?
Remember to sage

is there a bunch of feminist shit in it?

>be liberal marvel fan
>want to badmouth a DC movie was only successful because of a woman
>can't do it because it contradicts everything your brand loyalty ideals say

Sup Forums is so gay smdh

No.

are you fucking retarded like for real? You realize the movie will make money beyond opening weekend right?

>It wouldn't be this successful if it wasn't a good superhero film

But Batman v Superman made 166 million opening weekend...

No but I'd be mad if they made Wonder Woman a man.

If it starts fixing the DCU movies in time to save Aquaman movie then I am ok with it. And if they learn it's from making a good movie, not from it being about a woman.

As a silly, fun film that's a bit of a visual spectacle this film succeeds in a big way, and that's all superhero films can ever aspire to.

The movie is passable and Chris Pine is literally the only charismatic character.

It's entertaining, but won't do what the SJW are expecting, since Wonder Woman still relies on a white male to hold her hand through the film. The character development between the two (though lacking) is still one of the better relationships in a DC movie.

100M opening Weekend for a 150M budget

this
the superhero genre is literally kike revenge fantasies

Mad? When Eternal Aryans get BTFO by a gril?

Not really. I was surprised how down to earth it was, just an overall fun film with a female hero.

>biggest opening ever
>*for a female director*
Kek time it'll be
>biggest opening ever for a femaoe director under 65!
>biggest opening ever for a female director not named Angelina Jones!
>biggest opening ever for a female director who's a feminist!

(((You)))

SLAAAAAAY

How mad will people be when this movie wins 0 (zero) awards at all the kike awards ceremonies?

No. See, I don't get this, "y r u mad" bullshit from the left over Wondy having a what appears to be a successful movie. First, D.C. was due to make something true to the source material eventually. Second, she's ours, assholes. Back when being a nerd wasn't the "in" thing, you Social Justice fucksticks didn't give two shits about any of this. If capes hadn't gotten insanely popular, you still wouldn't care. So you can back to bitching that Diana isn't fat enough or that she shaves her pits or something, because eventually you'll get bored and find something else shiny to protest and the people who have been here all along can have our fucking hobby back.

>caring about capeshit

As long as it wasn't this I'm happy

What's with that still? Was her fighting Nazis really the story? God damn the Hollyjews are triggered as fuck by the memes

The only thing I'm mad about is that they cast a 120lb twiggy bitch as Wonder Woman.

100 mil is shit for a big comic movie

marvel does way better

>historic

only cause there hasnt been a female director doing it

This movie has no appeal to SJWs. It has a corny message at the end, but other than that it's a decent capeshit movie.

Sup Forums is making a big deal over nothing.

What the fuck.

There was some worry it would tent pole but even if it does it will still do 450+ million domestic.

This. second post best post.
/thread
/sage

>directed by a female

well shit, I wouldn't have even been able to tell seeing as she takes orders from Chris Pine the entire goddamned movie even though she's crazy fucking strong and humans are basically ants to her.

movie wasn't too bad. definitely not a 94% on RT good though. Gal Gadot is cute af.

Should have cast a trans actress of color (preferably a mix of black and middle eastern). Would have made a billion opening day.

100mil is really good for an opening weekend. Because its summer and other line ups are weak it should top 400 million.

Revelation 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

>a great wonder
>a women

>wonder women

Takes place during WWI, not WWII.

This beat most of Marvel's opening weekends, with a few exceptions like Civil War or Avengers.

When the fuck are they going to make a big production remake of All Quiet on the Western Front? Knowing today's world they'd probably throw in a nigger or two

World War 1 seems to be becoming a more popular setting each year, so maybe something like it could happen.

None know the day nor hour

Fuck that, we need a storm of steel film.

So amazing
>never before has a movie with a female director, two black key grips, and a hispanic cameraman with a female lead made 100 million on an opening day in June after a terrorist attack in a year ending in 7
U mad?

Although the movie's probably garbage, DC can be good at times.

Mad? No. It's b grade fiction. Go watch a WW1 documentary.

Do you know that I fucked your mom's asshole raw back in 1983? Shit ripped and she had to get some dumpster surgery on her gushy gash if u kno what I mean.

americans have shit taste and are all wet when a new capeshit is released

Weird how a corporate tie-in comic was the best thing published last year.

Except comics are for children or the easily amused (?)

>Putting every comic in the same pod as capeshit

Fuck no, who do you think keeps the lions share of that money? (Hint: no vagina) Exploited bitches, do YOU feel bad? The male studio owners finally figured out how to abuse you like they do the NEETs.

No.

Also, stop posting in distraction threads. Go spread the video of CNN faking mudshit protest condemning the London attack.

Sage