All people should have 20 points and then they are out

Those points would be tattooed onto people's arms and stored in the database.

Stealing from a supermarket might be 2 points, swearing in public 1 point, attacking a woman 5 points, attacking a white Christian man 10 points etc.

At 20 points, the hangman waits.

Wouldn't this be the perfect society? People would not commit crimes any more... and if they committed some small crime, it just takes a few points away, they would still be far enough away from 20.

Swearing in public illegal? Are you some type of nancy dick sucking commie?!

>Swearing in public illegal? Are you some type of nancy dick sucking commie?!

I find it extremely offensive when people swear in public. 1 point seems reasonable.

Littering in public should also be 1 point. I want clean streets.

I'm fine with this, but all non whites/jews start with 20 points

Can we use like an id card tatooos are for homosexuals and godless heathens

Why should they not just accumulate points like anyone else?

No. If you get a point, it has to hurt.

>I find it extremely offensive when people swear in public
How about you cry about it you damn fucking shitcunt bitch nigger?

>German
>Tattooing People's arms
Where have I heard this before?

Your autism is impressive.

How about we hang people who say offensive things in public? Problem solved.

I don't know? Aren't like 40% of Brits tattooed? Voluntarily.

5 points

>How about we hang people who say offensive things in public?
Who's the one who seems what's """offensive""" and what's not? I certainly hope it's not an anonymous no-name Kraut on an American discussion board for East Asian cartoon animations and comics. I think your posting is offensive, so I guess that means it's time to set up your noose, huh Hans?

I'm aiming for that high score tbqh famiglia

Go to saudi arabia.
Thieves literally get their hands chopped off and they behead people for witchcraft and atheism.
I think that would be your perfect society.

Swearing in public a fucking point ? Are you stupid. 2 times saying fuck in the city is as bad as stealing ? 20 times means death ? And who will count ? Your neighbour who does not like you will say the guy was swearing or maybe they record you 20 times secretly and you are dead.

Are you fucking retarded ?

or we could hang people like yourself who are so sensitive that they cry when people swear in public, works better, less pussies that way

how many points are taken away for thought crimes? what about sense offenders?

If you add

Killing a commie like OP is minus 6.000.000 points

I am all for it.

>swearing in public 1 point
Ok there junior well when you start talking to people let us know and you can change some of these.

>And who will count ?
The courts of course.

There won't be negative points.

Also 2 points for eating in public transport. 3 points for not washing yourself. 5 points for illegally disposing of trash.

15 points for cheating or sex outside of marriage.

19 points for not working( Also your productivity has to be taken into account)

If you work but are bad at it you get 5 points each year. So no more NEETS.

And 20 points if as a white male you do not reproduce with a white woman.

Yeah but who will be the witness, who records you ?

Who will say ok this guy cursed in public ?

Automatic 20 points.

What is Logans Run

>swearing in public 1 point
Here (you) go

RENEW!

Wtf Germany? Just quit already with the extremisms. Why can't you just be normal already? I'd like to go visit my homeland before it turns into an Islamic state, but if I do, I run the risk of becoming a casualty of your politically correct judicial system if I say something that offends someone.

Who knows, maybe it's for the best if Germany is removed from the face of this earth since it only seems to harm Europe as a whole.

>swear in public for the 20th time in your life
>get KILLED
Hell ja

When you hit 20, you'd be desperate with nothing to lose and hurt a lot of people on your way to being captured.

What's the problem? That would surely get rid of the public swearing problem for good.

kek

your a cuck

>When you hit 20, you'd be desperate with nothing to lose and hurt a lot of people on your way to being captured.

That is why we have automatic sniper rifle stations all over the country. If you hit 20, those sniper rifles come into action.

Don't worry Germany and the UK are on their way to become authoritarian wet dreams.

Just install a tiny chip on people that explodes their heads when they reach 20 automatically.

Or we just do it like those people on that planet.

>authoritarian wet dreams.
I do not deny to be an authoritarian. I love authoritarianism and harsh punishment of criminals.

Are you autistic?
I implyed that this system is tyranical control that forces subjective moral values on all people.

Read some Nietzsche right after you finished Brave New World or 1984(I didnt read that one, but people say its good.)

The chronology helps you to see the problem and then understand the solution.

idiot german thinks totalitarian laws will stop muslim suicide peace truck drivers. they dont care what laws they break, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD DUMMY.

Jamal, come on your attempts at propagating "white sharia" are really embarrassing. Neck yourself.

Banning swearing would teach men to be cucks.

>not 20 points for infidelity

You sound like a fuckin poofta

this is just gay
you are just gay
go somewhere else

Interesting, but not exactly new ideas.

that would literally require a more totalitarian society than north korea

I'm trying to figure out what's the difference between you and some of these nutter liberals that want to ban and criminalize everything. I can't find a difference other than you being a faggot cause you're OP.

Yeah I like the concept but lets just add two things
>20 points for being as cucked as Germany
>20 points for being a "refugee" but flee to a country thousands of miles away instead of going to a neighboring country

I assume there would be some mythical board of pointless oligarchs to make these decisions?

I'd prefer a mental state measurement. Stress would be measured by surveillance within metropolises. Everyone must also check in with their citizen card which would measure and store their mental stress state at the end and beginning of the day. A scale would be set with the ideal stress point, the acceptable range, dangerous range and threat range. Once a person passes the threshold into the dangerous range, their citizen card, which also acts as a universal payment method and identification, would be deactivated and flagged on the system. This person would then be apprehended and taken to a rehabilitation facility and undergo several trials before being let out. If they offend a second time, they are immediately killed. All persons that go within the threat range would also be immediately killed. Lack of citizen card past a period of 5 days will also mean immediate execution. Illegal aliens are immediately apprehended and taken in for human experimentation. Military would be replaced by drones and a zero tolerance policy nuclear arsenal.

This way everyone will always be relaxed and will commit no crime.

>I find it extremely offensive when people swear in public.
We should deduct points from anyone who finds things like this "extremely offensive"

>be a fucking whore
>see your ex jerry
>"wanna fuck?"
>"no"
>claim he attacked you
>hes hanged
great system op

>no more NEETS

no fucking way man, fuck you seriously.