May is a cunt

Shes lost my vote with her response about internet regulations.
I can't justify voting for her anymore.
I'm even considering corbyn now just so there will be more of a pushback when everyone realises what a disaster he is.
Whats your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fwh32LxJV4
youtube.com/watch?v=dcbw2QwwgJk
eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2016/02/02/police-in-riot-gear-in-suspected-drugs-raids/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peasants'_Revolt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tip: labour haven't said they wont do this

fair enough honestly, since we spend most of our time on the internet its not good if it goes to shit

also i like the 4d chess tactics of voting for corbyn so everyone gets put off labour for another 7 years or whatever

Won't be long until 'islamaphobes' are in prison. 1984 here we come

either way we're fucked so might as well add a bit of bleach to my tea tomorrow morning

Corbyn will also regulate the internet. it's like you pakis forget he is a commie.

i wish ukip was a main party so we would have a normal, ok choice

Its a choice between North Korea's intranet with May or China's internet with Corbyn

>May did something that doesn't sit well with me.
>Communism is obviously better.

KYS. S A G E
S
A
G
E

Corbyn is too much of a grandpa to understand how to censor the Internet

Britishcucks choose to not vote for sir Oswald Mosley in 40's, now you guys are taking the consequences.

Mate fuck this internet shit, the real deal is Brexit. Corbin can't do Brexit. May is our only hope.
>Brit abroad

false flag actors

youtube.com/watch?v=_fwh32LxJV4

I thought your prime minister was a man. When did she get in?

>not understanding that government has people who know how to, including the mi5

she has more balls than corbin

Haven't you all heard of VPN's?

unmummy no maternal instinct may only has her preserved power as head of a corrupt pedophilic unaccountable scumbag state. thats all shes got in this world thats all she cares about. she dosnt give a fuck about you or your kids

a vile ugly creature that oozes insecurity and contempt.

Theresa will ban them in a heartbeat

Agreed. Censoring the internet will not get the muzzies under control. She either doesn't have the stomach to take proper action or she's just plain retarded.

You have to go back.

Bongs are fucked no matter what

They haven't said they will either, which is still preferable to outright voting to get fucked.

you have to vote tory ,they are just like PEPE

kek

what the actual fuck

Holy shit we have to make sure she doesn't get elected

If you think Labour won't do this then you don't remember the last Labour government. Plus Corbyn is a commie, which means worse censorship under him

>usa not vote 4 bernie
>uk doesn't vote 4 jeremy

These are the reasons your countries suck more each day. EU and the rest of the world are stopping to give a fuck about you soon so good riddance you faggots!

brb reporting you to the queen

Don't bother even voting. Just emigrate.

This country is finished

Mong

So does China, yet they are still popular over there, and there was actually a rush to get VPN services when they gov announced they had banned them.

What made me realize she's completely out of touch with real people was her pledge to bring back fox hunting. I'm not even against it, but if she seriously thinks it's a good idea then she's retarded and doesn't know anything about what real life is like. There would be a tiny amount of people who'd be satisfied by it, compared to the vast majority who'd be in uproar about it. She has no idea what normal people's lives are like or what they think. Same as any politician I guess.

How do you explain what you are seeing?

>mummy is going to take my 4chinz away!! Waaaaaaaaghhhhh reeeweeeeeeeeee

if ur implying labour is a good alternative to tories on this specific issue of orwellian batshit policy then ur wrong

i would be voting ukip if they were in my area, but they arent so its a big fat abstain from me

Most of my time is not spent online, it is spent at work or with friends or family.

Fox hunting was a free gift to her core vote when she thought she had the election in the bag.

Reminder voting the equivalent of choosing which man off the street you want to fuck your woman.

>abstain

Do be sure to put something obscene on your ballot.

The Conservatives are our only chance at getting rid of freedom of movement and having serious immigration reform.

Hunting ban means fuck all, it's not even enforced as I see them out all the time

The offer to give a free vote on it was just to encourage core Tories to donate and get volunteering

Looks like Brits have to choose between Totalitarian nanny state or Venezuela 2.0

Good luck chaps.

The police dont wear there riot gear 24/7

Your 4D chess skills need some work

You're right but here's an inside scoop: May will last barely months, the fix is in, 1922 committee are already on it. Basically, she made the election about her, it backfired, and tories are notoriously quick to sort that kind of problem out.

Boris for PM in 6 months max.

I have to vote Tory because it's where the only true Brits in parliament are. There are none in other parties.

post all the "bad" pics of her you want she'll always be a classy sexy lady who ages like a fine wine

Vote tories #LessShitThanLabour
youtube.com/watch?v=dcbw2QwwgJk

Corbyn is a polytechnic drop out from commie parents who loves Muslims and the IRA. Abbot is a nigger loving terrorist. It's 5 years then we can change what we want. Do you want a commie drop out incharge of your brexit and immigration policies ?

Trying to oust May right in the middle of the Brexit negotiations will be the end of the Tory party.

Nah, fox hunting in the UK is a smoke-screen.. It's a convenient distraction that gets the SJW's all fired up with something that at the end of the day means nothing in the scheme of things. If they are moaning over fox hunting that means they aren't watching what the government is really doing. Clever, really.

>The police dont wear there riot gear 24/7
Still, no way in hell its SOP to leave base and then starting changing into some weird civvy cloths and camo in the field.

Shes an absolute disaster
I was on the fence but there is no way im voting for internet censorship and regulations
Got to be Corbs now

Seriously why you bongs don't stand up against internet censorship and police state? Why there isn't massive protests outside parliament?

You do nothing while your freedoms are taken away. State terror is being justified by muslim terror.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

>Boris for PM in 6 months max.
Sounds awful. I'm hoping his 'stupidity' is only a clever act.

>deliting
Fuck me.

>who loves Muslims and the IRA.
Whats wrong with loving the IRA tho.

>if you vote for them, you win

obviously your channels of government are no longer working so you need to fight back in other ways. how long are you guys gonna act like pussies?

Vote CCNP

When she wins the election with all that shit on her manifesto then she's got a mandate for it.

>tumblr "tactical" voting

but you wont be able to talk about it on the internet afterwards

May over corbyn anyday.

Weren't Brits historically famous for standing up to their rulers when they got tired of their abuse?
What the fuck happened to you?

A friend of a friend used to work on his team when he was Mayor. Basically he is a cold, calculating bully and a trouble-maker. May was clever enough to make him foreign secretary - basically keeping abroad where he can do least damage to parliament.

It was a fast moving incident i dont think theyre going to hang around why not just get changed at the scene? plus its common for UK police to wear those blue suits even during non terror incidents like drug raids like this they wear them.
eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2016/02/02/police-in-riot-gear-in-suspected-drugs-raids/

The footage from the spic guy on the bridge looked very real, blood and people dying on the ground.
Although I think it's probable the police and media work together with actors to control the narrative and prefer less emotive inducing images to be released from official sources because the real images on social media induce genuine rage and shock.

I saw some Muslim subway employee handing out water bottles was carted out and photographed straight away when this happened. Just like the 'muslim' taxi driver narrative when it was actually Sikhs in Manchester.

And how are you lot fighting back against your native population being replaced, and a barefaced attempt to use a conspiracy theory to unseat the president you democratically elected?

Correct. Tories are by far the best option out of the two. Anyone on Sup Forums who says otherwise doesn't remember how Labour turned this country over and fucked it up the arse good and proper. Never Labour

No, that's the french with Madame Guillotine. We could learn a thing or two from them.

vote ukip if possible

>Not voting for either UKIP or English Democrats

What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums? Supporting the Tories over UKIP is like supporting Jeb over Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peasants'_Revolt

I can't comprehend how anyone could vote for such an evil and hateful woman. She cut the police in order to give a tax cut to (((corporations))) then wonders why the country is going to shit..

>windows 10 is dangerous

You could just not vote. It's not mandatory.

>Be Theresa May
>Realise the country is dying
>Also realise if you fuck up Brexit you will go down as the PM that led the UK down the shitter and potentially break up the country
>See a conveniently placed commutard at the head of the opposing party
>Run the worst campaign you can possibly do to ensure that said communist gets elected
>Sit back and watch as Labour fucks up the country, allowing for the future breakdown of the party and let them take the blame for the inevitable decline

Spoil your ballot or vote for UKIP. Don't send a message to them saying that they can do what the fuck they want.

I still think the French had the best go at it.

>And how are you lot fighting back against your native population being replaced, and a barefaced attempt to use a conspiracy theory to unseat the president you democratically elected?

pretty good considering that every attempt to unseat him so far has failed

Can I ask what lead you to believe May was a good candidate before this?

Nah, fox hunting in the UK is a smoke-screen.. It's a convenient distraction that gets the SJW's all fired up with something that at the end of the day means nothing in the scheme of things. If they are moaning over fox hunting that means they aren't watching what the government is really doing. Clever, really.

Nah lad, as someone had explained it earlier, she's deliberately kicking the bucket in order to put somebody else in Brexit negotiation (loss) driver seat, so they would get ousted and Tories would be saviours for another thousand years to come.

The French have fucked everything up now. They had the chance to tear the EU up and leave Germany to deal with the sand niggers.

Nah. They're far more resilient than that, as is their core support. They cannot fall below 35% without doing something to so alienate the base that they all abstain or vote UKIP (not gonna happen over a leadership challenge, ever).

My British history is a bit rusty, but didn't your lords stand up to the king and formed a parliament, instead of letting the king fuck them over? Didn't you have a Peasants revolt, and King John was nearly BTFO in a Civil war?
England had a long ass history of standing up to their leaders.

No. I reckon she's been told by Murdoch that if she keeps out of trouble, he will see to it that she gets elected. There's no other reason for such an empty campaign.

The best action is to vote whatever the furthest right party is available to you that isn't the Conservatives even if it would cost them the election. The Conservatives need a hint that they need to change their stances on many things or risk splitting their voter base. Voting for them now is just giving them permission to continue on as business as usual complacency on immigration while also fucking over your privacy rights.

OP is a commie troll. Corbyn and many of his shadow cabinet are terrorist sympathizing scum. Corbyn befriended the IRA and has referred to Hezbollah and Hamas as "friends".

This is the most obvious shill I've seen in weeks.