#NoTaxForBlacks

WTF is this shit? they seriously argue that niggas shouldnt be forced to pay taxes because of slavery, racism and opression.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAYrGJzx01U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree fuck white people and their taxes.

We aint being represented so why am I paying?

>niggers
>paying taxes

dont let this end like #draftourdaughters

I will be posting these.

If the federal government wants to arrest some of us for tax evasion, let them, but they can't arrest all us black folk

I'd love to see how many nigs pay net taxes at the end of the year

Hopefully none.

when did whitey the last time get 40 acres and a mule?
also if you would be smart you would
ask for a donkey as that one would be able to breed as opposed to the mule

How can they pay taxes when they dont even have a job.

It was promised to us after the civil war. It was never delivered, the few that were, were taken back by the white government.

the fact that men get targeted far more than women is a nonissue though because evil manhood deserves it?

>white dude working while nigs stand around not working

really gets the noodle going

I am talking about sales tax, gas tax, all the taxes, the government aint getting shit from me until we free.

I have a better solution.
If all blacks will not pay taxes - it will simply be unfair for blacks that are lawful from his point of view.
How about this - if you are black, and you have been killed by a cop - you are free to not pay any taxes. What do you say lads

I support this, but it should also apply to whites and everyone else too because taxation is theft

nigs dont pay taxes

Blacks only pay negative taxes anyway, I agree let's end it

You don't have to pay a single tax to the United States, there's this wonderful land called Liberia.

Yes we do, even my brothers and sisters on state assistance pay sales tax, gas tax, tobacco tax, ect

If they're so opressed and marginalized here in america why don't they just fuck off back to Africa

Doesn't Trump do it for 1$

this is the stupidest thing iv read all day. Make it go viral.

I'll have 1.5 benifits please sir gibs me dat

How would that be any different from now. You don't pay income tax if you don't have a job.

there are also around 6-7 times as many non niggers in the country, yet you take up 25% of the foodstamps despite being only around 15% of the population. makes you think doesnt it?

Am I the only /black nationalist/ on this board?

well they sure as shit dont utilize the school system limited as it is so why pay for it?

see
Whites make up more, which means we black pay for the majority not the minority. Our tax money is going to fund more whites than blacks, end of discussion.

Someone should add the occupy democrats watermark on these lol

Nigs don't pay taxes anyway.

They shack up with fat white wommens and collect on the land whales mixed kids.

And still less than their actual population ratio.... you know what that means right?
Non whites use it disproportionately more. Anyways nice meme for the retards.

This is our meme to get more blacks in jail

No taxation without representation = No representation without taxation . No black taxation = No blacks allowed to vote . I'm ok with that .

Gas tax, sales tax, cigarette tax, fines for things that are criminalised because we are black.

They already don't pay taxes

Oh god you were serious about believing the meme?
You really are a nigger, I thought you were joking.

And commit half the murders. More than any race per capita.

Send them back to Africa.

>getting psyopped by your own board

Do it per capita, retarded nigger.

I should have scrolled

RETARD SEE

again, 15% of the population but 20% of the medicaid enrolled by you guys. you are still above average.

whites are 60+% and take up 42 of the medicaid and 40% of the foodstamps which is under average. you dont know how statistics work nigga

Shut up you fucking nigger. You all have to pay taxes just like everyone else.

>REPARATIONS NOW!!
The only thing you'll get from me is a bullet through your fucking skull you monkey.

Why? Ameri-kkk-a never did anything for me!
What the fuck aren't you understanidn???? MORE WHITES USE IT. PERIOD. I SHOULD NOT FUND THAT.

You take more in welfare than you pay in taxes, I am pretty confident.

You guys use drug money to pay for that stuff anyway.

I'll bite, m80

Who cares, the memes are working

better stream
youtube.com/watch?v=iAYrGJzx01U

How are you going to purchase anything without paying sales tax?

Just steal everything?

Brilliant, Sergei

these fucktards don't wanna pay taxes fine fuck of back to Africa.

>Why? Ameri-kkk-a never did anything for me!

Got you out of Africa where Black Lives truly do not Matter.

It is not stealing it is taking back what is ours from white business owners.

>HAHAHAHA U MAD BLAK BOI

Why pay for blacks that kill us?

>AMERIKKkA NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR ME
Why don't you go back to Africa and live in a shit hut and get speared in a tribal war you disgraceful nigger

Oh, you're just trolling.

>they can't arrest all us black folk

#nogibsfornigs

The white Irish were slaves too, had it harder than your ancestors did and yet they never complain.

Federal income tax is theft. I support any racial group doing this. Good for the blacks on this one, we should support them.

>gay sex with hats on

kek

what the fuck do you not understand?
imagine a million whites and 10 black dudes. so of course the whites will use more medicaide or foodstamps than the blacks even if just 1% of them use them at all. all 10 black dudes could use those but still wouldnt show up in the statistic. same is with your statistic. they take the blank number of foodstamps and medicaid used but ignore the size of the population of that specific group in relation

to nigga;didnt understand: there are more whiteys around so they can use more foodstamps in total while still using them less on average

>blacks chimp and shoot each other
somehow is society's fault

>WTF is this shit?
Kek. This shit was started by Sup Forums. Good to see it's taking off.

At the very least we need a white tax.

With 5% of white taxes every year going to black americans.

What about non- white business owners?

Some /leftypol/ shit to rile up their niggers.

Surely if they stopped paying taxes they would get done for evasion and then fined more money and maybe a prison sentence.

I cant see how this will fail.

I got news for you Helmut, blacks don't pay taxes anyway.

Get them back to Africa if such is their wish. They won't be paying taxes to the US from there

It's probably alot more than 5% of taxes going to blacks already.

I like how blacks can spin anything into gibmedat

This is brilliant. #notaxforblacks. #pleaseblacksnomoreattacks #onlysellsmackifyoureblack #fuckyoucrackerimgonnagetblacker #highnoonunlessyoureacoon

>niggas

NIGGERS

My first thought.

the statistic shows that an ethnicity is more likely to be in a school which has more of its ethnicity. think about it and you will see this statistic doesnt say anything.

You don't have to live there, go back to Africa you useless piece of shit.

You stupid idiot.

if there are 100 people getting benefits and 51 of them are white, why the fuck should I pay regardless of how many blacks there are.

this was started by Sup Forums to create a race war

if you attend "white schools" they stop being white you retard, why dont you want to attend "latino schools"

>implying they didnt have to provide food, drinks, clothes and a home + medical care

I still don't understand what the point is. Best case scenario a few stupid black people get suckered into jail by not paying taxes. Worst case scenario is they actually pass legislation to not make black people pay taxes....

#TaxIsWax

Thats not very nice to compare monkeys to niggers.

finally we're gonna get a proper tax revolt

This. We need to spread this. Even if (((they))) find out it'll make blacks look stupid if they chimpout for for more taxes.

Anyone have statistics on how many nigs actually pay taxes?