If you're actually hoping terrorists kill a bunch more people today

You are a terrorist too. Let that sink in fuckers. It's one thing to react strongly to these tragic and shitty events. It's a whole other thing to be sitting at the edge of your seats, wetting your pants in anticipation for the next thing.

If I described you, either walk off the side of a very tall building and do us all a fucking favour. Or get some professional help, because you fucking need it.

P.S. get fucked!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hdbeeWV1N5A
youtu.be/IapoFKex3vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're just multi-track drifting nigga.

I agree

i get a hard on from terrorist attacks so fuck you

go back to le leddit you leaf faggot

Then you're a fucking terrorist, so FUCK YOU! Piece of shit sub-human garbage pig!

Fuck you shithole. No Reddit for me fucker. Sup Forums till I die bitch.

Walk off something tall for me pig!

wow, what are you? 12?
either that or female

This.

oink oink

We want the reality of the situation to be bad enough that the normies notice and are ok with us fighting back. Right now the moderates and left would throw us in jail for trying to protect them from literal foreign invaders. If it's bad enough then we will get cleared for action.

t. teenedger
I understand your anger. You'll change your tune after 10 or 20 attacks.

Twice your age and Alpha all the way you stupid fuck. You Swedes are full fucking bitch aren't you? Maybe that's why your country is so fucked now.

Go suck a last dick, and walk off a building fucker!

Between traitors and enemies, always kill the traitor first, faggot.

If one wants attacks to happen just because they hate the victims, that's not terrorism. Terrorism is just using terror to push an ideology or agenda aka Islam.

Then you're a terrorist for wanting people to sudoku, congrats.

the leaf has spoken

This reminds me of that George Soros interview she tried to remove from the internet

You love it senpai

>being this mad
KEK. Are you having your period there, Pamela?

Thank you George W. Bush. You may now sit and spin.

What a surprise!

Dumb cunts, straight up fucking dumb cunts.
I wish I could slap the shit out of all of you.

Tall building + (you) = a better world

They just want Trump to be right.

For once.

It is weird how Muslim haters find common cause with terrorists all the time.

Bitter faggots root for bitter faggots.

It shouldn't surprise us too much that Right Conservatives do it, as ISIS, the Taliban, the Saudis are all Right Wing conservatives.

Leftists won't learn until they feel the consequences of what they've done.
I eagerly await their blossoming awareness of what they have brought upon themselves and us.
Yes, I'm waiting in anticipation of the inevitable killing spree by the next jihadist.
This is better than any movie.
Better than sports.
OP, if you don't like it then maybe you're fucking problem.
OP, I hope you're one of the next victims.
So that your family can fully understand what you advocate and defend.
Welcome to reality.
youtu.be/hdbeeWV1N5A

Touched a nerve i see :)

Wetting you pants wanting innocent people to die... you're a piece of dog shit. I don't give one flying fuck what you think of me you piece of sub-human dog shit.

I agree with the leaf, all Muslims are terrorists. Time to set up the camps.

>Let that sink in

Whenever I see this phrase, I know to disregard whatever the person said.

>Claiming I actually want innocents to die

Whine more, faggot

Why haven't we banned those impotent faggots known as leafs?

That shit is like straight out of ISIS playbook.

What's it like being such a autisit virgin faggot that all you have is a bitter hatred for people who are more successful than you?

The Right always loses, because it based on ignorance, arrogance and fear. I hope you die horribly and nobody ever remembers your name. How's that feel?

Leftists aren't people

r/esist

I'm not the one going on stabbing sprees.
I don't know why you're upset at me for noticing patterns.
I don't know why you're not upset at the people going on stabbing sprees.
I do know why I have this erection.
Please rage harder.
youtu.be/IapoFKex3vs

You're the one disagreeing with my post dipshit. Pretty much sums it up don't it? Fuck off.
yeah, pissed. Absolutely disgusted to be honest. Fuckers don't even know who's side they're on anymore.

Shill thread. Herb. You know what to write and where.

I want muslims to kill loads of british people and then british people to kill loads of muslims since it's funny and I can make jokes about it on Sup Forums, we're half way there so good start

>

Reminder that if you support shitskin immigration, you're the real terrorist.

Oh dear summerfriends, so young , so naive, so idealistic.

Seriously, i don't think this place is for you, you have so delicate, sensitive skin. You simply can't handle it.

The normies getting their cultural enrichment red pill is always a good happening (((OP)))