Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

>impaling Muslims
>skinning Muslims
>boiling Muslims
>burning Muslims

There's really nothing not to like

Did he actually look like that or is that a medieval meme?

Vlad was a nice guy, showed to us in the future the way to deal with Muslims.

You fight Terror with more Terror.

YES

its a portrait

late medieval meme

A legate to Pope Pius II recorded the only surviving physical description of Vlad Dracula: “He was not very tall, but very stocky and strong with a cruel and terrible appearance, a long straight nose, distended nostrils, a thin and reddish face in which the large wide-open green eyes were enframed by bushy black eyebrows, which made them appear threatening. His face and chin were shaven, but for a moustache. The swollen temples increased the bulk of his head. A bull’s neck supported the head, from which black curly locks were falling to his wide-shouldered person.”

I mean is it an intentionally inaccurate portrait?

lol scandinavian wannabe gypsy
sorry mate no place for you there

Likely not wholly accurate and conforming to aesthetic principles of the time but based off the man's real appearance.

Well, whatever he looked like, he was a top-notch man.
We could all do with a Vlad Tepes right now.

looks like I forgot to set up roach baits

>During the Khmer Rouge era, all religions, including both Buddhism and Islam were persecuted.
>According to Cham sources, 132 mosques were destroyed during the Khmer Rouge era, many others were desecrated, and Muslims were not allowed to worship.
>Muslims were forced to eat pork and were murdered when they refused.
>Whole Cham villages were exterminated. >Chams were not permitted to speak their language.
>Cham children were taken away from their parents and raised as Khmers.

roach, you're just mad that your inbreed ancestor got pegged harder than you ever will by the master race

Mate, you're Romanian, OP image shows the man who wrote his master's thesis in slaughtering the shit out of Turkish sandnigger goatfuckers, you don't need roach traps.

He did the very same shit to his fellow christians. Also, they was the vassal of the Ottomans for 400 years.

He Vlad stood on front line of invasion by Islamic horde. Pope refused to send help.

He used fought against massive army and did impale many enemies on specially made poles with rounded edges so they died more slowly.

He impaled them in advance of enemy's forces to upset & cause fear in his enemies.

He was also a prisoner of Muslims while a boy & it is alleged he was maltreated and raped repeatedly. This may have been inspiration for the spike in the bum revenge against Islamic army.

> a fucking gypo
> /ourguy>

topkek

Vlad is a cultural hero in Romanian, not a villain like the rest of the world thinks. At least, that's what some Romanian dude told me once.

well of course some gypo would tell stories about the head-gypo, how is that even surprising

He is absolutely /ourguy/.

If I recall he had a fountain at the edge of his kingdom with a golden chalace that anyone could use, nobody people could use it to drink from the fountain but nobody dared to steal it because it would bring them the most grizzle death imaginable.

I also remember that two Jews came to him and one refused to remove his cap, so Vlad the Lad had a guard nail their hats to their heads.

Also, one time a Muslim army were walking into his land and they saw hundreds of people impaled on spikes. They carried on walking, and walking, and everywhere around them were impaled people on spikes. After 30 minutes of walking through this forest of death they got so sick they turned back before they even got into the castle.

He gave not a single fuck

no he didnt you fucking moron, how come you shitskin-invaded cucks think its ok to spew your opinions about something you dont know. Reminder vlads bad image was spread by german "mercheants" because he would tax them properly.

Such great times.

>I also remember that two Jews

No, he nailed tthe turbans of the Ottoman diplomats to their head, for refusing to take them down in his presence.

>golden chalice
Confirmed. There's also a story of a merchant who reported a robbery. The next day he was informed that the perp had been caught, and the merch was given 'his money' back in a bag, but there was more money than was stolen. When the merch returned the excess, he was informed that had he not done so, he's have been impaled right next to the guy who had robbed him.

Fake history.

They got sick and walked back

Look it up guys, DONM'T TRUST JEWED SOURCES!

>88

really makes you think

>There's really nothing not to like

Except that whole bloodsucking thing.

>Except that whole bloodsucking thing.
He wuz a good boy! He dindu nuthin

>causing shitskins to bleed
>in any way not desirable

WHAT YOU SAYYYYY

This is from the recorded history, from many sources. It might be wrong, but I've never seen any document to contest it. The guy was brutal, though, he even did this to his own people (murderers and thieves)

killing cancer cells is ok imo
this is how immune system works

Wtf I love Pol Pot now