Refugee molested s.o. in my neighborhood

FUCKING GERMAN KEKS!!!

This refugee shit never was any good and i hate those goat fuckers, but now something happend in my circle of acquaintances that is really fucking me up atm!

A female friend of mine works in a horse stable and hired for cuck reasons a refugee. He worked there for about a month and a few days ago he molested a very quit 18y/o girl.
she is now in psychological treatment and wants to sue this retard.
My friend told me that there was a discussion with the management of the stable and they came to the following conclusion:

the rapefugee admitted, that he molested her (touched her tits and vagina and wanted more but she ran away)
BUT... listen to this shit!!!
BUT THE MANAGEMENT AGREED TO STAY SILENT TO THE POLICE AND PROTECT HIM...
HIM!!!
because they fear that he may get deported and they dont want the city to know what he did because all that happened is part of his culture...

the only good thing is, that my friend which me and my GF are trying to red pill for weeks now, finally lost her cuckness.

Guys what shall we do? WTF is wrong with my people? i seriously wish me Hitler back.
If he would see whats happening to Germany right now, he would turn in his grave!

>i seriously wish me Hitler back.

Report him yourself. Or do as his people do and bring some jungle justice

losing an other war is better then getting raped without resistance

your government is run by cucks

germany is beyond cucked, stay strong OP

Just put a horseshoe on a sledgehammer and cave his head in, it's not that complicated.

Cultural marxism says that they are oppressed and we are the oppressors. The management were just trying to protect the "victim".

It is a fucking sickness, and we need a cure, asap.

Hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fellow German here, first of all: I told you so, those Sand niggers are a problem and hiring them is as productive as a suicide.

Trotzdem tut es mir leid zu hören, wenn gerade im familiären Zirkel solche Dinge geschehen. Es war absehbar, oder?
Und die Polizei ist seit Jahren nichts mehr wert.

Geh trainieren. Mit Waffen. Geh auf pi-news.net, und es dauert sicher nicht mehr lange, bis die Frauen, die dieses Land ruinieren, zusammenbrechen, dann ist der Tag unserer Retribution gekommen. Ich verspreche es.

You don't get it. Hitler lost. He was weak. You are losing now, because you are weak. The immigrants are strong.

The strong will prevail, and the weak will die. Deal with it.

Just as rape is part of his culture, you show him that rape is not only NOT tolerated here but punished severely.

*this post is obviously satire and doesn't endorse lethal violence against minorities btw

I don't wanna imply anything OP, but where I come from if the system fails to deliver justice people simply take things in their hands.

Your government and many of your countrymen are traitors to you. This is a hard pill to swallow but it's the truth. You can only rely on yourself and those that you trust around you.

Why don't you ask the German dude who has devoted his life to posting on here every hour about how Germany is superior to every other country on Earth?

Call the police. Report that shit yourself. Also tell your friend who was diddled she has to report him out of a moral obligation to prevent that sort of thing happening to other women. Also report the manager for covering up a crime. Do what you can but don't let that slide.

proof or it didn't happen

So why don't you get a hammer and a mask. Hide in a spot he'll pass by alone and kill him?

So why aren't you both reporting it?

If the business wants to harbor criminals, they can deal with the repercussions.

You and the girl report him now, idiot

Make it public

>caring about a roastie
sage

>if the strongest man in the world loses a fight against 200 people he is not strong

The immigrant sand niggers are just pritected by Merkel and the fucking police state. They are numberous, but need our social system to feed their rotten kind. But yet, in hand-to-hand combat, the usual bastard is worth a flie's turd.

>"why don't you"
Because:
>blacklivesmatter

So is she suing now or what?

Dont you dare say, Hitler was weak. He accomplished more than any other leader during his time!
Even the Strongest bear loses, if every other animal in the forest is trying to fuck him

I'd never do this in a civil law country. it sucks OP, but it displays a wider issue with German culture at the moment

If it's true you have two options

1. report him to the police, have him arrested, maybe he goes to jail, maybe he gets special treatment and walks

2. beat the fuck out of him and tell him to tell all his friends that this is what happens. they understand that shit, beatings are normal in their culture

We would, but my friend would lose her job.
She said to everyone in the magaement, that she is going to the police, but they wont allow that as long as she works there

MAke sure every sites know it, make it happen

Thats illegal as fuck you lying piece of shit.

Because of that nigger? Fuck that job, then. Is she a nutte? Denn so behandelt man nur Nutten.

so then she loses her job? she could be raped next. I mean wouldn't her employer firing her to cover up for a molestation case be pretty incriminating?

where's that german NEET poster that posts about how amazing his life is on government subsidies?

You idiot have no idea how much illegal bullshit is going on wegen den Sandniggern

Do you need 4 male witnesses or something, like in bongistan? (See march for Chelsea - Gang raped, police do nothing as of yet)

tell her to do it, get fired, then sue them too. She's got a vagina she'll win, she can sue them for unsafe working environment, sexism, unfair dismissal, the list goes on, she'd fuck those cucks over hard and make bank.

>A female friend of mine works in a horse stable and hired for cuck reasons a refugee
>works in a horse stable
I've spent a fair bit of time in horse stables.
Just take a hammer to the fucker's foot and say that a horse stepped on him. Or bash his leg and say it was a kick.
>"He's not used to horses, he didn't know how to behave around them. He must have just spooked one of them. Schade."

Or... you know... turn this fucking savage over to the police.
But if the police are cucks, then, yeah, hammer time.

Or do nothing and keep being part of the problem, part of the slow slide toward surrender.

>things are just so unfair! hitler tried his best!!
>he was supposed to win but they CHEATED by ganging up on him! if it had been fair he would have won, you'd see!!!
>they're actually super weak you just cant tell because they're being protected, youd see, if it was up to me I'd rape each one!
If you can't tell, I'm making fun of you.

>Do you need 4 male witnesses or something, like in bongistan?

wtf? this sounds like something mgtow posters would come up with

Just wait for the government to destroy the middle class. Germans dont care about their culture atm. This is Hitlers fault. But fuck with their economic situation and you get a civil war.

So her fucking job is more important than bringing a piece of shit sandnigger to justice?

stop being a cuck and lynch his ass, if any sandnigger did this in dixie you know what we would do.

Soon comrades

See if you can publicly shame the stable for employing a rapist.
Contact prominent feminist journalists but don't mention that it was an immigrant.
If you manage to get the guy fired, contact human rights people and get them outraged that he was fired.

Thats not Hitlers fault, but the fault of the jews who are controlling the media.
If everything would be reported neutral, Germany wouldnt give a shit about WW2.

Anywhere ran by leftists is like that.

>She said to everyone in the magaement, that she is going to the police, but they wont allow that as long as she works there
>but they wont allow that as long as she works there
She will end up owning the entire stable when the lawsuit is done.

Americunt.
Who is the jokester now?

We are just all very desperate in this country since 2014, please be productive a little. This crisis is different because this time the state destroys the original Germans by getting those apes into Germany and protects them far beyond the law, leftist Groups like the Antifa usually never get any punishment and within the last 48 hours I have seen 2 cases of swatting houses for 'hate speech' on facebook in the neighbourhood. Be a little more understanding. Even Hitler was decent enough to kill off the jews and project them as evil enemies and was not a liar snake in the grass, preaching love and bullshit.

nice english

However you see it. You know what I mean. You cant adress germans by their culture. Take our dominance over the EU and economic strong position away and people will rise.

I do not give a shit about any history. Was kind of destroying my grades...

This post looks like satire to me. You guys are funny. We don't act like Antifa.
Seriously though, go to the police and demand politicians change their ways.

That is fucking genius

Secretly record the employees saying this shit and either turn it over to the police or publish it online to ruin these evil people.

She does not need permission from management to sue

Give address and names of rapeugees and boss for hidding a serious crime

>Be a little more understanding.
Why? You're either a troll, a shill, or an especially hateful regressive-minded person. I respect none of those things.

Isn't that like "perverting the course of justice" or something along those lines. I'm not sure how things work in Germany but I'm pretty sure what they're doing is a crime and if you have proof that they're being complicit in trying to prevent justice from taking place absolutely go to the police.

I once used the word "race" in an history exam. oh boi

I feel like someone in Poland would actually do this.

I wish I was in Dixie land, in Dixie Land I will take my stand o live and die in Dixie...
Only problem, in Germany they treat you worse than shit if you touch their precious apes.

> Geh auf pi-news.net

Ist für Rentner.

>Even Hitler was decent enough to kill off the jews and project them as evil enemies and was not a liar snake in the grass, preaching love and bullshit.

?????? we never accused Hitler of that, even the Jews don't

Still it sounds unbearable in Germany because of the level of government control, taxes, and the structure of the legal system. While the US is less "white", it's sort of irrelevant because of how decentralized everything is here. The government as a whole isn't trying to force multiculturalism even if elements of it at various state and federal levels are. I don't know what the average German nationalist's options are except keeping their head down as much as possible, try to convince a few people, and have as large a family as possible

I am the minority of young white germans, if i was a nigger you would even protect me if i threw stones at the police i suppose...

Pointed out jewish heritage of people twice and said the N-word once... Liberal teacher then allowed me to play Gameboy instead of following class. It was a great Abitur with horrible history grades.

Why don't you just make him disappear?

Yes he was so weak it took the world to stop.

>management stayed silent
>because all that happened is part of his culture...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GERMANS

WHAT THE FUCK

Aber man sieht, dass man nicht alleine ist. Es baut auf. Und man sieht die Seiten, auf die man sich rüberhangeln kann.

Soon Europe will fly the Swastika Comrade do not despair.

Stop being baited by the nonwhite he's a piece of shit spic

Only one thing left to do, Kraut.

Time to purge mudslimes.

listen to trips OP

Masked men grabbing the offender, and castrating him. Won't think with his pecker after that.

GERMANY WAKE UP PLEASE WERE BEGGING YOU

a Merkel happened. Sorry german bro. 4th reich when?

I don't care what color you are or where you're from. You've been indoctrinated to blindly hate the "other". You see bad things happen on TV and blame everyone that looks like those bad people, because they must all be the same, right?

>he wasn't a failure he just bit off more than he could chew!
Sounds like you're describing Trump.

Überzeug sie dass sie zur Polizei geht. Macht die Sache öffentlich, vor allem das versucht wurde die Vergewaltigung zu vertuschen. Es gibt keine Entschuldigung dafür. Sie hat ein Recht auf Gerechtigkeit und sollte keine falsche Scham haben einen Täter zu beschützen.

Get the girl, go to the cops now.
Get the girl, get lawyer, sue her workplace for psychological damage and anything else you can think of.
Just do it user.
Don't wait.
It'll be the definitive red pill for her.

Sorry. Thank you. I forgot my temper somehow...

Interesting how a Jap made the best post so far.

>guys my "friend" got molested
>her employers wont do anything about
>i'll just post on pol and ask what should we do
>praise kek i hope hitler comes back
itt: we make up shit?

if this is true, why not just report it to the police yourself?

fucking this OP stop being a whiny bitch and take the the matter in your own hands. go to the police and report him that sandnigger goat fucker

fuck off cunt. 56%

>We would, but my friend would lose her job.
One, why does she want to work in a place where people literally let her get raped and do nothing about it?
Two, do you understand that if she reports him and gets fired, the amount of money she gets from suing the manager will mean she won't have to work a day again in her life?

You need to prove it, fucking expose it

I've found they tend to do that quite often. Probably the most based posters.

get evidence that it took place and inform the police

>A female friend of mine works in a horse stable and hired for cuck reasons a refugee
She wanted it. She got it. No sympathy for her.

Don't worry shitskin, the fourth reich will originate in America, enjoy your borrowed time.

learn english you stupid nigger. What's with the hate of the krauts?

OP said she was 18, I very much doubt she had hiring power and probably meant the stable hired him. Otherwise she would have fired the guy, don't you think?

Drag your friend to the police station. she won't do it on her own

Thats fucking ridiculous. You should report the place to the media AND the POLICE. Simultaneously.

They are forcing their employees to get raped and threatening their termination if they report it?!?!?!?!??

you should have filmed the rape and put it online, signed a contract with MIGRANTED.com and made tons of money

>BUT THE MANAGEMENT AGREED TO STAY SILENT TO THE POLICE AND PROTECT HIM...
>HIM!!!
>because they fear that he may get deported and they dont want the city to know what he did because all that happened is part of his culture...
ahh when will this ride end.

kill yoruself pathetic german cuckboy frogposter fuckhead tard