youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xddddd

UK has lots of terror experience thanks to red nosed island niggers

>we beat them
>implying they weren't right on the edge of being fully rekt

boy I'm laughing hard right now

That image was a set up. The Blitz mostly consisted of everyone turning the lights off and hiding under metal cages or in the Underground fearing for their lives.

That shit happened, same with germany you got bombed into the modern mentality, your countries just didn't wanted to give up on imperialism, when everyone else was tired of it.

This picture was and is pure propaganda.
famouspictures.org/the-milkman/

this. it was a propoganda piece.

>we beat them too
>implying UK is even fighting ISIS

>we beat them
Not without our fucking help you lying tea drinking bastards

>we beat them too

But Britain wasn't 8% Nazi or Nazi sympathizers

Brits to start bombing Germany in response when?

Are they too retarded to realize that they dug their own grave by beating those evil natziehs?
C'mon brits, just admit that the jews have used your nation as a tool and apologize.
A fault confessed is half redressed.

>we beat them

Kek.

You really don't understand how blue pilled people are about the Jews.

>when you don't realize the mass migration ain't stopping and parts of the UK will be unrecognizable in decades time
B-but we beat the Nazis!

The true cause of the formation of ISIS is truthfully America. It's the fault of all who voted for the Iraq war, which has become the longest, most expensive and biggest failure in all world history.

Yeah retarded Brits think keeping calm and carrying on is what won the war they seem to have forgotten the fighting that was needed. I hope more of them die they deserve it.

The irony is that if Hitler had won and the Anglows sided with him, ISIS would not exist.

And if they did pop up, they wouldn't last long.

>these people completely reject Englishness
>until it suits them
>then they get it wrong
FUCK THESE NIGGERS.

Yeah, difference is those English fought their enemy. They didn't excuse them away.

Today's English let's the generation that fought the Nazis be raped and murdered in their homes by the enemy they don't want to fight

stupid niggers
the british fought back
they didnt took it up the arss like now

> ps we beat them too, but to you dear isis our assholes are so ready, so bring those poles we will take any milk we can get ;) love that mudslim cock, xoxo britistan

>we beat them
>liberals think they are the RAF in 1942

Unironically smart idea

Except you live with the enemy and he blends in with the rest of his kind. Besides, they don't need to kill you off, they just need to out breed you and get into political power to further their agenda.

But don't worry I'm certain you'll still be able to get milk even in the future Islamic Republic of Brittania.

uk feminized cucks are so embarrassing.

their accountability is worse than a 3rd world shit hole. fuck the uk

The English back then were a whole different breed. We lost all the good men in the war

F

The soviets beat them. They suffered the most casualties in the war by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwKPFT-RioU&t=304s

How a nation goes from this to the numale cucks of London is beyond me

No fighting. It would all come out again in enough people, I'm sure of it.

Yeah you evil ISIS. And since the English are even more enlightened and educated than the previous bigoted generation we have even better ways to take you down. We've got rallies, we've got songs at those rallies, and we've even got bee tattoos. You fuckers don't even know.

#notallmuslims #stopthehate

Fun fact: transcripts of Stalin talking to Churchill has him bargaining for more land based on losing "5 million" people.

Should have left them germany.

I think I heard something about fighting on beaches.

I hope so friend. All we need is tough war and a strong leader to guide us and we'll make our ancestors proud again

This. though you guys did nothing either.

Except you were actually fucking fighting them then. Now you're just inviting them over to your country for breakfast expecting them to be civil.

>HAHA look at us brits keeping calm and bitting the pillow XDD

>London
well there's the problem

The most British way would be to colonize Syria, teach them to shoot the French, and ISIS, then join them in shooting the French and ISIS.

Talking sas online is the most 12 yr old way to respond to a terrorist attack.

Is that Paul Joseph Watson? It's genuinely hard to tell

>ps we beat them too

Krauts btfo

yea like that faggot farage is some commie turncoat. i never realized he was in cahoots with the russians so heavily. what a shame

Keep calm: carry on: god save the queen.
youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

World War III when?

>I hope so friend. All we need is tough war and a strong leader to guide us and we'll make our ancestors proud again

Impossible now, thanks to the Nuke.

Developed nations can't go to hot war now without coming uncomfortably close to world war and nuclear holocaust. All we get instead is "unjust" war invading some punching-up shithole where our soldiers come back pariahs with nightmares from their friends getting blown into a pink mist by women with RPGs and children in Suicide Vests

We beat them because while milkman was delivering milk, other people were busy killing germans

How many people do we have killing terrorists? Not enough.

Dear Englishmen:

The Nazis never set foot on your quaint little island and guilted your government to allow them to operate openly in your cities. They didn't build training camps and bomb factories right in your neighborhoods and openly directed their troops to carry out civilian attacks against your oblivious citizens. You Anglos and other cucked European nations still don't comprehend the magnitude of your situation. The enemy is no longer at the gates. They are already inside running amok, perverting and tearing down all that you built while slaughtering your people indiscriminately. But by all means, keep appreciating the important things in life like milk for your cornflakes. You can eat them while watching Achmed the milkman rape your wife and daughters every morning.

Sincerely

The Last Vanguards of Western Civilization

Ever heard of the Dutch-scilly war? Lasted from 1651 to 1984.

>just pretend like everything's normal and terrorism will go away
They do a pretty good job of the former since they forget about each one after a few days. Hasn't stopped the latter though.
>also pretend like everything's normal as your freedoms are slowly stripped away
Living under a surveillance state that isn't even stopping terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a first world nation I guess.

Good men on both sides could have been spared death if the English had listened.
Oh well.

>Canada
>vanguard of western civilization

Pick one

The problem is that we (all of us) have too many distractions from the terrible events going on in all our countries. Television, the internet, social media, it all gives people a Happy Place to go to to escape the painful reality.

Amazing

Hey you cant be either. your 53% white.

The problem is that we had no way of being able to believe Hitler, or trust him in the long term. Remember that he hated the Christmas Day Ceasefire.

The candle-lit vigils and concerts are a method of propaganda as well, in the same vein.

I'm ashamed we were colonized by possible ancestors of this snowflake.

lmfao cucked

This is left wing psyop. Make a joke and say we cant be beaten and look how brave we are. The bloke carrying his pint away being the newest way to trivialise murder.

THIS

Muh keep calm & carry on nonsense. More like delude yourself and ignore reality

Oh fuck off. We didn't spend the war coming up with 'fascism means peace, not all fascists, this isn't real fascism' hashtags.

It was total war. We interned them and we flattened Dresden.

t. Chinaman

PS
You got beat by Germany and had your ass pulled out of the fire by Stalin/FDR

Traitorous faggots

I don't fucking get the whole "stiff upper lip" shit from britbongs. It gets taken beyond its logical extreme. There's a difference between "hey, let's stop taking in so many migrants" and "I'm going to break down and cry in the fetal position over this"

If my house were burning down, would I be unbelievably badass to pretend that it's not burning down and instead just "carry on" my business in the house?

haha, getting bombed and having young girls murdered is so vintage. i'm just like my grandparents now down to my clothes!

>The problem is that we had no way of being able to believe Hitler, or trust him in the long term
Problem was you betrayed your King for Lord Rothschild. That's the fucking problem.

>But Britain wasn't 8% Nazi or Nazi sympathizers
It was 99% traitors to your king

>We beat them
No you didn't. You beat yourselves

He hated the Christmas Day Ceasefire because he believed that during war there shouldn't be ceasefires where both sides fraternize. He sat in his trench, it's not like he started shooting the unarmed British soldiers.
There were peace movements in Britain until late 1941 so it's not like the British people didn't want peace with Germany. It was Churchill who snubbed all attempts at peace, even going so far as to imprison Rudolf Hess for the rest of his life for the crime of delivering peace offerings.

>y-you were close to be rekt, you know
>Britain hasn't been invaded since 1066

Edward was a fucktard who threw away the crown for some used-up American skank. Those pictures where taken long after he had left the throne.

I wish I could have been a Brit in 1066 desu

It worked before political correctness. We could brush things off but know what needed to be done. When you have mindless #NotAllMuslimsM8 is when it gets ridiculous

I know. Mosley was locked up for the war as well.

You're being invaded right now

>Edward was a fucktard who threw away the crown for some used-up American skank.
You stupid fucking retard they pushed him and his brother out for that fucking whore you have in their now because she was young enough.

When are you going to realize your crown was taken from you, traitor?

They pushed him out because Wallis was a divorcee. Same shit comes up even now with Harry and his Nigress waifu.

He wasn't the only one, unfortunately.

british innit

Look around you, you're being invaded right now

And this time, your country will completely lose its identity

It was probably just between bombings. They weren't under attack 24/7.

If only someone reminded people that whilst normal people carried on with their lives, Churchill ordered the levelling of every German city he could get his hands on as vengeance.

>isis: *bombs brits*
>brits: oh isis-kun look at how good we are at getting bombed , its not like we want it or anything.

a milk man!?? how will isis ever recover?

Check this shit. fucking CNN staging a muslim protest to broadcast and spread lies about muslims not wanting this to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk

>England
>we beat Hitler

>54% (fifty-four percent)

Yeah, but your capital is ruled by a muslim mayor, is minority white English and if Corby wins you are governed by a literal communist, the alternative is a Goldman Sachs shill who campaigned on remain and will increase your police state. The non-white immigration into your country will also not stop. And every trace of white British culture, anglo-saxon or Christian, will be eradicated or turned to the museum. The concert today was not the sign of a stoic people, resilient against anything, firm defenders of their heritage. It was the final nail in the coffin of an utterly demoralized and defeated people, fully atomized, living in the non-reality of the mass media. Who are unable to even feel a loss, because they have nothing left to defend. Besides their ego, narcissism and snapchat selfies.

>ruskies like to pretend they did all the work
>ignore the fact they begged the US for help, relied on US materials to build up their industry, relied on US equipment after the initial invasion wiped out tens of thousands of equipment as they ran away or surrendered to the Germans, relied on US technology for their weapons (Studebaker trucks for Katyusha, Christie suspension for T-34)
>Stalin was begging for a second front to be opened in 1943-1944
>American/British air force destroyed Germany's logistics, industry and resources
>Americans let the Russians take more of Germany when they could have captured Berlin and the rest of East Germany before the Russians could
You were cannon fodder, nothing more.

sheit men very good social critique

Stop making excuses you fucking kike.

Why do people rag on Britain during the war? If they don't win Battle of Britain, all of Europe wouldve fallen under some form of totalitarianism or another.
Shit, FDR was basically a prototype American Hitler, wouldn't have taken much for America to go totalitarian either.

t. Tyrone

difference is those Englishmen were nationalists who actually fought back.

III
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Lol the whole world vs one bankrupt little country. What an accomplishment. Next time you look outside and see a kebab shitting in the street, go find a mirror and thank yourself for your hard work at "saving the world"