Browsing normiebook

>browsing normiebook
>lefty friend posts pic related
>get worked up into a fit of rage as some dirty communist compares himself to the glory of the Roman empire
TELL ME Sup Forums WHEN DO WE DRAG ALL THE COMMIES AND SHITSKINS INTO THE STREET AND BURN THEM ALL ALIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadžiefendić_Legion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon, when the Nazis return from Antarctica and the depths of south America...

The Nazis are long gone my British friend. We have to take up the mantle and dig the roots of degeneracy out of our society or they're going to over run us

The Fuhrer never died in 1945...

Then he abandoned us and left this world to wallow in its filth

i like to think that, over the layer of jewery controlling the world, there is yet another force. A force that needs no open discussion of its policies, that is playing even the jewry, forcing their hand too quickly for the European people to be complacent as to the shitshow commencing around us.

Slowly biding their time, they tweak events to shock the people, and will eventually reveal themselves in the rebirth of the Reich, or local equivalent.

Thats just blind optimism my friend. Sitting around and waiting for something to happen is what is going to breed us out of existence

Here's a based Serb who shot Ante Pavelic (Croatian Ustasha leader) in Argentina 1957. He managed to track him down after years of searching trough south America and finally fuck him up.

That's a reminder of what will happen to every fascist scum who intends to come back from wherever he fled to

Perhaps that is why they force events like we see them unfold these days...

Forgot the image

No doubt, an excellent goyim...

You have been brainwashed friend, the jewery have corrupted the memories of a time before our birth.

They used Axis as a scapegoat for why white nationalism is bad, and why european countries should be tolerant and diverse. An example of this is how we have Sadiq Khan as mayor of a majority non-white capital city in the heartland of a previously homogeneous civilisation...

>going to make some wisecrack about your shitty country
>remember you're so irrelevant I don't know anything about your shithole

>I have no arguments
>better flip the "jew" magic card that solves every debate
fuck you nigger, go back to your basement

U--S-A U-S-A

>Calls me nigger
>Is turk rape-baby

go suck a dick Serbcuck, and stop prosecuting people trying to save your shithole of a country...

as a Roman that picture triggers me. Romans were opressed and literally genocided by commies. Digusting

>Romans
>Not Romani

He's a subhuman. Don't worry, we'll deal with them as we always have. Sieg Heil!

I'm guessing he doesn't realize that the Romans were basically fascists.

You called?

>paki
>not shitskin

fuck off englandi

The lizard people that rule the jews without them noticing.

liberals were always see themselves as the oppressed minority no matter how clearly that's not true.

we tried to warn you...

>"They (the ANC) are communist and they will destroy this wonderful country. They will squander all that was built here by Whites with such difficulty. It pains me that everything here will be destroyed in the name of a multiracial Utopia that will never work here. They want freedom and democracy. In a few years freedom and democracy will be all they will have."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś

Actually Pict masterrace reporting in fyi...

purge that dirty piece of shit

Pavelic killed way more Serbs than he did juice.

they belong in ditches, not our streets.

Serbs or Croats? and muzzies or orthodoxy Serbs?

Orthodox Serbs. Muzzies were a privileged part of the NDH.

Even worse, he died a few decades later in a barn in argentina realising he hadn't just failed, but made every problem he saw in the world worse

Pretty disgusting if right desu, you degenerate slavs can't get anything right can you? So much for remove kebab...

Hitler is kek!

Sauce?

>picture

Dunno, kinda looks like me politely questioning a baseless assertion by a feminist.

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Don't look at us, ask the Croats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadžiefendić_Legion

Please don't do that kind of shit here, it makes you seem childish and reddit-tier.

What do you mean? When did it become reddit tier to use "kek"? Also I think it's pretty retarded you are getting mad at people for acting childish on a Nigerian Origami board.

You're supposed to be better than those childish lefties you dumbass
Dont sink to their level of immaturity

Well my opinions on Yak herding never seem to get any traction here, so i dabble in ad hominems in my spare time.

Ah okay. Praise kek (kek is Hitler).

No, you must Heil the Fuhrer...

I bet op has a mutilated kike dick. Literally kill yourself you subhuman slave.

Doesn't seem to be fact, i got a popup when on their explaining that the FBI keeps these for archival purposes and not as history or evidence.

Most Americans have mutilated kike dicks you Jewish sleeper-cell!

Scum.

Hmm, quads of truth it seems... kek hereby decrees that racemixing women and cuck dads are scum.

>WHEN DO WE

Be the spark that ignites the fire user.

>>get worked up into a fit of rage as some dirty communist compares himself to the glory of the Roman empire

Romans were social-democrats breh...

Romans were pioneers of such advanced political ideas, and throughout most of the republic, it was all about centralisation of government power after the war of the classes stripped the nobles of their main privileges.