Hitting your kids is degenerate

poor, dumb niggers and white trash hit their kids. My parents didn't hit me, none of my extended family hit their kids and all of us have turned out well. Almost nobody I know with a middle class upbringing got hit, but just about everyone with poor, uneducated parents would get hit. Be it with a belt, switch, whatever, they were physically punished.

Dumb people don't know how else to punish their kids so they have to rely on their animalistic instinct to hit them until they act better. It doesn't work, it just makes violent kids or overly fearful kids. A child will understand if you tell them why it was bad to do that thing, or take away a toy/put them in timeout for a little bit.

I know you'll all throw out a bunch of anecdotes about how you got hit as a kid and now make a million dollars a month, but studies have shown that it isn't effective and it shouldn't be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Sam Hyde told me that "might makes right" and "the weak should fear the strong", you nu-male T_D plebbitor cuckboy libtard

Fuck you, I got hit as a kid and actually do make a million dollars a month.

its not wrong but but if its your first or only option, you are the fuckup

>I know you'll all throw out a bunch of anecdotes
>My parents didn't hit me, none of my extended family hit their kids and all of us have turned out well.
Why bother typing if you're going to act retarded? Post a source for your claim.

Most satisfying check mate I've seen in a while.

if you send your kid to public education don't be surprised when he starts becoming a piece a shit

Not that I'm saying he's wrong. He's just being an idiot.

Bull fucking shit; post proof kike.

I got slapped exactly two times in my childhood. One time it was very deserved, and one time it wasnt so much (from my perspective) but it always worked.

Violence only works if it is very very sparsely used. And even then, the slap only worked on me because it was a a baby slap that didnt even hurt, just shock. I don't want to imagine how kids turn out that get brutally hit on the regular...

My parents whipped me with a belt as a kid and it made me a tad bit suicidal. Around the age of 9 I was holding knifes to my throat, threatening to throw myself out of moving vehicles, and thinking about killing myself in ways that won't allow them to have an open casket funeral. It was fun watching my mother cry when I told the type of person physical punishment made me.

apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx

were they dumb, uneducated laborers?

My father is college educated, and mother only went to high school.The former works for the government, the later is an assistant teacher for an elementary school. My father was the one doing the whipping.

Wew
>trusting (((science)))
Keke just like global warming too right! Jeez, Ill hit my kids if I want to, no faggy science loving weak liberal will ever get me to do otherwise.

There, that wasn't hard was it?

I genuinely can't tell if you're trolling.

>Beating is the same thing as being spanked
Got any more strawmen you want to knock down?

>apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx
>Children who were physically punished were more likely to endorse hitting as a means of resolving their conflicts with peers and siblings. Parents who had experienced frequent physical punishment during their childhood were more likely to believe it was acceptable, and they frequently spanked their children. Their children, in turn, often believed spanking was an appropriate disciplinary method.
God forbid they retain the ability to use violence, instead of becoming emasculated nu-males. Something must be done about this!

I had a math teacher in the 11th grade named Mr. Hill. He was a short but fit guy, very happy and cheerful. He was always cracking jokes and smiling, and he took his teaching responsibilities very seriously. It was rare to see him not in a positive mood, but lord help you if you didn't turn your homework in. 99% of the time the classroom was good vibes, but if someone didn't turn in a homework assignment, the mood would drop. He'd walk up to you, look you right in the eyes with this look on his face like he was about to slap the shit out of you, and he'd tell you that there was no excuse for failing to do your homework, with the whole class looking at you. There were stories of him flipping kids' desks over and throwing books across the room because they didn't turn in a project or test corrections or whatever. In my class (~30 kids altogether), a total of about 5 assignments throughout the entire year weren't turned in by the entire class.

When you have kids (or you're in any position where someone looks up to you), they emotionally attach themselves to you. In Mr. Hill's class, nobody wanted the mood to shift from positive to negative because the contrast was so great, so people completed their homework assignments consistently. When you have kids, the way you dish out negative reinforcement is with this method. Never ever hit your kids unless they're teenagers and abusing their mother or some shit, but at that point you've already fucked up big time.

smacking ur kids outlawed in Sweden for about 25 years now
really makes you think

you mean punching your kid or a slap in the butt? because the latter is harmless.

I didn't get hit, but I will put your ass down without hesitation if the situation calls for it.

Difference is the dumb niggers that got beat by their parents for accidentally spilling their milk will go and punch their teacher for telling them they got a question wrong, or punch a police officer when they ask what they are doing.

I think causality goes the other way, though. Idiots annoy their parents more, and end up getting hit because of it.

Violence is wrong.

When your child misbehaves, you put a leash on them.

I actually agree because my parents hit me when I was a child because I would act out a lot. Only thing it did was make me a violent sperg who was rebellious in school and I beat up my sister all the time growing up too, probably because I got hit I wanted to feel powerful over someone. It literally took me until I was an adult to realize that I couldn't just lash out on people as a response to things.

I still like to start fights and act violently sometimes but mostly that only comes out when I'm drunk.

Define hit. I got spanked as a kid when I really fucked up, but never hit or slapped.

>not disciplining your kids with a good hard smack every once in a while

Why do you suppose every white male is such a beta cuck that folds like a house cards at the first sign of physic confrontation?

lmao not hitting your kids is the most white people shit ever

no wonder all a brotha has to do is deepen his voice and you all white cucks wet your panties

this lmao

>Spare the rod
Pussy tier. Child will more likely question authority rather than respect it. More likely to defy parent's rules.

>Spanked less than a handful
Good kid tier. Spanking should only be used in the worst case. Often the fear of being spanked is worse than the actual spanking. Parents should be calm, not angry when spanking, and explain why the child is being punished. Child should submit to spanking. Parents should afterward still show their love.
"Reproving betimes with sharpness, ...then showing forth afterwards an increase of love toward him whom thou hast reproved, lest he esteem thee to be his enemy"

>Spanked less than a dozen
Bad kid tier. Same as above, but happens more often because the kid gets into trouble more. Anything above this level generally is a result of bad parenting and it's effectiveness will diminish after each time

>Spanked frequently
Non effective tier. Same as Pussy tier. Child understands that parental punishment is only a little pain.

>Spanked and slapped
Pussy tier 2. Because only a woman would be a bitch enough to slap her child often. (Note that 1 slap maximum is acceptable for teenagers too old for spanking)

>Hit, punched, and actual violence
Nigger tier. Often grouped into the good tiers, and thus all spanking is counted as bad. Worse than if they just didn't discipline their child at all. Expect delinquents, criminals. and to grow up to be niggers that hit their own children.