Black Darling of Australian media calls Aussie PM a "white Cunt"

Professional abo article writer and "celebrity speaker"gets upset when his idea for kulcha-rool recognition isn't going to happen.
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-05/pearsons-alleged-tirade-at-pm-over-constitutional-recognition/8583158
>"Could you imagine what would happen if someone responded in the same disrespectful way to Noel? It would be absolute outrage."

>While white leaders and commentators fawn, Indigenous people, among whom Pearson is widely despised
theconversation.com/noel-pearson-and-white-masochism-69300

Other urls found in this thread:

abc
archive.is/04yRK
capeyorkpartnership.org.au/cogs-of-change/
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3755370/ULURU-STATEMENT-FROM-the-HEART.pdf
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/pilbara-child-sex-charges-prompt-call-for-gordon-inquiry-changes/8588210
archive.is/wb9VP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arkivert

>abc net au/news/2017-06-05/pearsons-alleged-tirade-at-pm-over-constitutional-recognition/8583158
archive.is/04yRK

ABC is our national broadcaster - like the BBC. You don't have to archive it. I would've archived the conversation piece tho. It was b8 for you.
Also, if you aren't a bot you need to get a life m8.

>Mr Pearson said the Aboriginal members of Parliament had "sold out for trinkets" and were no longer fulfilling their obligations to Indigenous Australia.
capeyorkpartnership.org.au/cogs-of-change/

You cant give these nigger an inch. I was watching some recognition debate on abc and the guy wanted us to give abbos all the crown land in australia.

>constitutional recognition
Still to this day I don't know what they mean by this and I don't think they do either.

For such a spiritual people they sure do love the white man's money!

> statement from the heart:
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3755370/ULURU-STATEMENT-FROM-the-HEART.pdf

Literally a warm fuzzy touchy feel good statement about gibsmedats.

Talking of touchy feelgood -
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-04/pilbara-child-sex-charges-prompt-call-for-gordon-inquiry-changes/8588210

White cunt here.

Abbo is rite tho Abbot abbo is a facken abboto

Use archiving

>abc net au/news/2017-06-04/pilbara-child-sex-charges-prompt-call-for-gordon-inquiry-changes/8588210
archive.is/wb9VP

>abc is ok maan
No. A third of it is made up of literal communists and most of the rest are various forms of left-wingers as well. They have no credibility.

Isn't cunt a term of affection to you lot?

Perceived bias doesn't change the fact that it doesn't need archiving.
Use your time more wisely.

It was to Prepbull. Abbot was a cunt tho. More of a cunt since he got turfed tbqfhphamalama

Yes. Now fuck off Pommie Cunt.

:3 your too sweet criminal cum drop.

>Proportionally, we are the most incarcerated people on the planet. We are not an innately
criminal people.

Literally they didgeridindu

>We seek constitutional reforms to empower our people and take a rightful place in our own
country.
>We seek a Makarrata Commission to supervise a process of agreement-making between governments and First Nations and truth-telling about our history.

Isn't the Constitution supposed to cover all of us equally, no matter race creed or color?
If abos get a special bit then doesn't that make it the constitution for abos and the rest of us?

>tfw trannys and pedos will want a preamble soon.

All peoples with a real culture like the white man's money. If only we could create our own culture with me of that money.

Hey I know that guy. He turned his cultural history into a street performance act for some silver coins. This is in Surfers Paradise. Any Surfers anons in the thread?

Lol current Aussie lefties think ABC is basically as conservative as Fox News. ABC is the biggest pile of lefty crap I've ever seen.

I don't dispute the bias - archiving links should be to avoid clickbait sites and the like. - see my pic Archiving abc links from their news site is just retarded. Also Norwegian user is a bit fucking autistic about it - check the timestamp between my post and his at the top.

Wrong person?

Who the fuck ever thought it was reasonable to call these creatures humans? Not only are they physically repulsive, but their 'culture' is excessively violent and perverse.

That's not an abo, and I've literally never heard of him.

I live in northern NSW, real abbos here. Your sydney ones are all .035 % abo.

Aboriginal recognition is a boomer meme. They keep yelling about being stolen and yet they're all literally white boomer cucks.

He's very well known and is from Cape York which is more BOONGED than northern NSW

No, just can't be arsed bringing Noways King of Autism into the argument.

He started this venerable gibsmedat organisation capeyorkpartnership.org.au/cogs-of-change/

pic related is abo... apparently.