New ideas

What if we pretended to be Jews?
Just to infiltrate the mainstream, and use it to give us more power.

This not only would be easy for most white goys to pull off, it would be fun to practice our Jewish accents.

If you are a white male, you can't claim anything bad ever happened to you.

If the leftists don't respect us, we can use the holocaust card and call them racist.

Genius idea, or has this been tried before?

what about the penis? how do you fake circumcision?

I legit bought an Israeli flag to try and plant the seeds with those close to me. Unfortunately my last name screams English.

why would you want to even pretend to be a fucking kike

This is extremely autistic but I like it.

What like John Stewart?

What if we BECOME the jews? That way we can kill all muslims in self defense and make a one world government in which we'll benefit for being jews

They'd orobably make us show our cocks as proof.
I'm Irish-American, so I'm fucked in that regard.

Thompson

Most people in the US are circumcised. I am, and my family isn't Jewish at all. Obviously wasn't my choice, but it's not like I really care.

most state side have been nipped. big thing is learning Hebrew.

It worked for Whoopi Goldberg, I don't see why it wouldn't work for us.

Someone explain to me why the US, the only majorly circumcised white population country, is currently the most nationalistic country as well?
Is circumcision actually a good thing because it makes our brains more cynical? Does going through pain make us better?

And to OPs point about becoming Jews in order to win, I think it's a good plan. But the amount of organization it would take makes it seem impossible to pull off. If you do it with too few numbers you will just actually become Jewish.

>What if we pretended to be Jews?
Not possible if you're 6'3 & have blond hair & blue eyes like me.

My dick is already circumcised, and I look like a Jew, people ask me if I'm Jewish all the time. I don't know if Jews are tall though.

We just need to redpill the normies on (((them))).

(((they))) want equality, yet they own 90% of media and are way over represented in hollywood, news, elite college acceptance, and wealth.

If the people knew this, then they would shift blame from the white oppressors to the real oppressors and powerful in today's society: That is the big nosed scourge.

I just say I'm bi sexual but I perfer women much much more

>pretending

who is this "us" you talk about?

Ashkenazis have European ancestry, some are light-haired and light-eyed.
There even are Asian Jews, African Jews.
Also: converts.

ppssssstttt they all are pretending

are jew dicks huge or something?

see

you can't pretend a giant kike nose desu

>you can't pretend a giant kike nose desu

Claim you had a nose job to "pass for goy"