Sargonites

What is it with these KekistanXD newfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R2aW03pwL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would a yamaha-wearing jew align himself with us? We hate jews. I could understand a self-hating jew liking Sup Forums, but not one that is actually serious about his faith.

Fucking cancer, newfags don't know when to stop.
Also what is that nigger doing

>I could understand a self-hating jew liking Sup Forums, but not one that is actually serious about his faith.

It's a lot easier to understand as soon as you realise that devout Jews are nationalists.

You should be pleased that our meme magic has reached them instead of leftist propaganda, OP.

>goyim whatever you do NEVER make your views publicly known
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

I think this Kekistan shit is fucking hilarious. I love when children run around LARPing. Funny to watch from a distance.

fuck off, kike.

LE BASED BLACK GUY

Says the guy acting like a divide and conquer kike himself.

How do you do fellow Sup Forumstards?

AM I RIGHT MY FELLOW MAGAPEDES XDDD AWOOO!

Enjoy the rally today?

You're assuming that the people who follow the kekistani bullshit post on Sup Forums. Maybe in the beginning, but that shit has spread out far beyond to social media and reddit. It's not self-hate when the movement worships BASED BLACKS and other minorities who aren't SJWs.

I dunno, they like to sage dumb threads sometimes.

a lot of this kekistani shit is on /r/The_Donald and 13-year-olds trying to be edgy. Anywhere social media platform that there are preteens who have some interest in politics have that kekistan

leave your basement once in a while

t. teen with a kekistan twitter account and frog statue

youtube.com/watch?v=4R2aW03pwL0

NO CAPES

They are nerdy kids looking to fit in somewhere

Its still embarrassing to look at though

what the fuck is this

no u

They ruined the meme. That's what's up.

How do you guys not realize how cringe this is?

>white people

Can someone explain kekistan to me? I was here when cult of kek and meme magic was 'invented', then that kinda blew up during the election, but what the fuck is this kekistan shit

You're right. The cool kids sit on Sup Forums and bitch about how their neighbor who just moved in looks like he might be 1/64th nigger.

>you guys

anytime this is brought up Sup Forums wants nothing to do with it

Reddit

It's essentially a joke to point out the hypocrisy of identity politics.

Let kids have their dumb civic nationalist movement. No harm can come from it.

they have dispelled the power of kek

>saturday evening
>see this cunt walking across your property filming himself with a gopro

What do?

how do you not know what kekistan is knowing about pepe, and the election? you must be a newfag, or a shill, or both

Shoot him for violating the NAP.

They are essentially a more right wing version of sjw attention whores

personally I left Sup Forums after the election, couldn't stand the reddit leakage any longer

reddikekistans are as pathetic and the American nazi and commie larpers. they're all autistic manchildren with no grasp on reality. they're only good for having big fights for my entertainment

I love kekistani threads.

I honestly think it looks cool and "le cringe" posters are just shills afraid of a socially acceptable way to be openly white nationalist.