SUICIDE SQUAD

Alright niggers... it's time to get our asses on over to Norway and bust Breivik out of prison, Suicide Squad style. We need him to fight the hordes of filthy sandnigger murderrapist mooslems. The question is...
Who else belongs on the Anti-Terror Suicide Squad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-nfxMOtKxE
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6560898/2083_A_European_Declaration_of_Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=WC5FdFlUcl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prison in Skien, Norway
Address: Rodmyrlia 43, 3740 Skien, Norway
Phone: +47 35 90 05 00

LETS DO EEEET!!
FOR HER

>breivik
>anti-terror squad

top kek

you do realize he is a terrorist, right?

is that what your masters told you?

holy shit, go away from Sup Forums for a while... come back and it's filled with faggots.

damn, who is she?

Good luck.

Why? Just let him do his time, he'll be free in like 16 years.

He will never get out. Maybe when he is 80 and will live out his days at a hospital.

which one? the musclebound one? that's Julia Vins. Actually... we could use her on the squad too.

HOL UP
*smacks lips*

Sorry Deadshot, we have a strict "No Nogs" policy on the "Free Europe from the grip of the filthy sandniggers" team.

So come on... who else would make a good team member alongside Culture Hero Breivik and token hot chick, the Russian Hammer Julia Vins?

That gives me an idea... RE-ANIMATED HITLERBOT from fucking Wolfinstein!!! Dude... Breivik, Julia Vins, and Hitlerbot!

Now we're cooking with gas (pun intended)

If somebody were to actually do this it would be pretty cool.

He'll be liberated and lead us to final victory.

Any ideas of Breivik-Pepe saves the Europe?

Why did Brevik allow himself to be caught. Was getting caught part of his plan? Seems smart enough to survive on the run for a while

Fucking A right it would. Who else could we get on the team?
This old badass motherfucker? Eh. Anyone?

Umm no sweetie. Breivik is a terrorist who gunned down dozens of innocent children over his murderous right-wing ideology. He's staying locked away for the rest of his life.

Ben 'One Man Klan' Garrison

Nationalist Norwegian + years to meditate in isolation = memetic Übermensch

lol, holy fuck, what a faggot. who talks like that? where the fuck do you think you are? fucking facebook? "sweetie"? get off my Sup Forums cunt.

>He's staying locked away for the rest of his life.

Um, nope.

Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, politician, and ..Mandela served 27 years in prison, initially on Robben Island, and later in Pollsmoor ... Mandela was a controversial figure for much of his life.

hello fbi/atf/cia/mi6/fsb/ ...all military organizations running this honeypot hahahaha

there you go. now we're talking.

hey can you tell the guys at the office i can shitpost like a professional so they will hire me haha?

>Um, nope.
Um, yep.

But where can I get some of what you're smoking?

Right. When he gets out... he'll be the UberWise EuroMonk destined to bring our culture back to where it belongs...

i seriously doubt he will get out, they will just keep extending his sentence from what i understand

Right, which is why we totally bust him out badass prison break style. Wwe'll assemble a team of super asskickers and take back Europe.

Also, tits

sorry fbi/atf/cia/mi6/fsb/... go find your goons elsewhere

except he only killed other white people

nice plan

oh and don't forget the nsa, they know everything

Yes, that's exactly what I am... a government agent on Sup Forums talking about actually and literally busting Anders Breivik out of jail because it's totally possible. Are you fucking retarded? WHERE DID ALL THESE NEWFAGS FUCKING COME FROM?
seriously, what the fucking fuck?

>bust Breivik out of prison, Suicide Squad style.
Are you sure you're old enough to post on this website? It's for people 18 years or older and it seems that you have about 10 more years to go. Leave and when you become a sophisticated adult like myself you can return.

xactly

Fuck Breivik! He hated muslims so he shoots up a Christian youth camp? No, seriously, fuck him.

suicide? sign meup

Traitors are the first to die.

that's a really good point.

i am glad you are admitting it and let other people know because you are really obvious about it. people escape jail all the time. are you serious? seriously, what the fucking fuck?

who this

nice arguments

Just send libtard kids in front of his cell. He'll get out in no time.

checked. you work for the government. check.

My man. This nigga knows what up. A few years ago, I could have posted this same thread, and it would have been hilarity all around. Now there some fucking cunt calling me "sweetie" and another faggot with elbow patches on his tweed jacket telling me how to fucking talk like an adult. what the fucking fuck. Get your shit together fags.

Election.

We also need Moon Man on the team! No Breivik raid goes without the grand master of nigger removal, the grand dragon of the interwebs, the great white KKK!

>Anti-Terror
By ALL definitions he's a terrorist though

hey fbi/atf/cia/mi6/fsb/nsa... if only you left us alone.. if only

check all bridges for your captcha now!

newfag

There's a near unlimited amount of muslims but only so many people allowing them in. Who, in your opinion, is a better target?

yeah this guy is an intern at any three letter alphabet agencies you wanna name. obviously

this. The time has come to summon that motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=z-nfxMOtKxE

Another oldfag. At least there are a few left. heres some tits for you

my brother has been chained for too long

Which reminds me about that prison in Colorado which is the real life Arkham. It helds Timothy McVeigh's accomplice, Ted Kaczynski and the guy responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing in one cell block.

You what's weird

Why has Brevik been the only person to go on a rampage against all this shit

You would of thought more white Europeans would of had enough and gone full on massacres of any Muslim in sight

Shit if you are prepared to kill as many people as it takes to free him then you dont need him.

you need to be one heroic motherfucker to do that and then suffer the rest of your life in isolation.
and the people dont even appreciate your sacrifice.

white people have the benefit of forethought

Posting in a honeypot thread.

They don't realize that they are further validating the fact that Breivik did absolutely nothing wrong and must be released from prison so he can shitpost with us.

>youtube.com/watch?v=z-nfxMOtKxE

I can see this loaded up in the ipod as we sweep the plains of europe clean of the moooselem infestation.

checked and keked... THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE THREAD...

Can you write Breivik letters? I want to enlighten him, how the Jews own everythind and did 9/11!

legit hell march drop at 0:40

The precious information would have to be smuggled in. A bribe may work..

BRB, I've got to go update my files on how Sup Forums faggots hate mooselems and think Breivik was like totally cool.

my superiors will no doubt give me a raise for this detail analysis.
you are such a doofus.

He can take care of the african muslims and the nation of islam sorts.

My xxxxx relative has a camping wagon lit 500 meters or so just down from the prison, quite comfy. You can rent huts there too, but damn good luck with that one. I don't remember details, but they did reconstruction just for him either there at Ila or where he was before. He is isolated, in one instance an inmate almost managed to get to him to kill him, but he was stopped
>Dey be scared for just this, but again cops suck dick here

>Breivik
>terrorist
Good goy

Oh shit... I forgot about him. He'll be perfect. He'll be the skinny young kid whos always making wisecrack remarks. This is coming along nicely. tits 4 u mang

>kebab memes

Nice try BBC.
Gotta try harder to not have to write about muslim terror attacks though.

What about Charlie?

this
He has a conviction called "forvaring", it's a feels based system, he will never get out. They just say
>oy vey you be a bad man
>you have to stay
We have no functional legal system, it's a fucking joke, a corrupt shitty joke. The trial was in other words a mock trial, just like with ie Saddam

>Implying there won't be a civil war in Europe long before he dies, assuming he doesn't get Hess'd

Maybe. It'd be good for the plot, to have the completely insane wildcard in there, just babbling incoherently... but I'm not sure how helpful he'd actually be. Still, good one... you get tits too.

I don't think breaking him out will do him any favors. He has to get out legitimately if you want him happy.

ha

truth

>Can you write Breivik letters?
No, we don't got freedom like in the US, that's strictly prohibited, they will just throw it away. Be local and get arrested and go on surveillance list. Or Sup Forums would have written him
>I want to enlighten him, how the Jews own everythind and did 9/11!
He has educated him self, books he is allowed to read. He tried to start on his degree there, but as I understand he was harassed by the guards so much that he cracked and gave up.

okay...

Are we really any better than the marxists-in-training who died on that island? In all this time, we still haven't done anything other than type words online. By not actively fighting as he did, we've implicitly endorsed everything he hates, and for that reason, he might consider us the enemy.

...damn

under Sup Forums philosophy traitors must die before their enemies. brevik's victims were future left-wing political figures. we are just anonymous

>Are we really any better than the marxists-in-training who died on that island?
We don't have to be, after all: aren't we all equal? :^)

Are you retarded? He is a HERO! He killed traitors, Marxist, what we fucking dream everyday. Norway would be next to Sweden in terms of cuckhold if it wasn't for him.

ALWAYS kill a traitor before an enemy - GOD BLESS HIM

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6560898/2083_A_European_Declaration_of_Independence

Just bee yourself! :^)

AAAAAND tit for you too

youtube.com/watch?v=WC5FdFlUcl0
this guy "killed himself a couple weeks ago because of that"....

Filename checks out

That title is very fitting!

>Firearms trained and licensed
>professional driver
>European citizen
>Bilingual
>swole

I'd be a good candidate, however I think it's the wrong way to go about restoring order. A peaceful solution is by far the best option, citizens must put pressure on governments to follow the law and get serious about extremism. Governments must not allow civilians to be massacred and replaced.

>what will actually happen
>race war or minorities become majority and welfare state collapses