Based Bill Maher redpilling libs on free speech

Nobody drops a nigger bomb by accident. He basically just wrote his next monologue on free speech being stifled by SJWs.

Why doesn't Sup Forums support him? Anyone old enough to remember that this board is named after his original show?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/859511087074607105
youtube.com/watch?v=SFFYcCP44uI
youtube.com/watch?v=MfpuWd_t7MQ
youtu.be/atbGTs25524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

House Nigger

He is pretty based all things considered

He's a liar and a hypocrite. The moment free speech offends him in some way he'll turn on it. I'm not going to trust a privileged kike who blindly supports Hillary.

he is a clinton apologist , so that automatically removes his based card . it doesn't matter if he is anti sjw , and red pilled on islam.......he is a clinton shill

>He's a liar and a hypocrite. The moment free speech offends him in some way he'll turn on it. I'm not going to trust a privileged kike who blindly supports Hillary.

The fact you say he blindly supported Hillary shows how little you know of his show.

twitter.com/CNN/status/859511087074607105

>he is a clinton apologist

So was Bernie Sanders once it was clear she was the presidential candidate. He only stated, like most did, that she's the better of two evils.

>The fact you say he blindly supported Hillary shows how little you know of his show.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFFYcCP44uI (sorry it is secular talk but....)

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=MfpuWd_t7MQ (sorry for humanist report but...)

>better of the two evils

yea, she cheated bernie , lets ignore that

felt entitled to be nominee , but trump is the asshole.... k....

He had a heated argument with Cornel West over Hillary, who he passionately defended:

youtu.be/atbGTs25524

Maher is definitely the best liberal on late night. Hes an absolute 1st amendment supporter and he calls out islam. However, the way he pussied out and apologized after he said house nigger made me lose a little respect for him

yea even Cornell was wise enough, but again Maher likes that clinton dick

>Why doesn't Sup Forums support him?
All this vile kike does is bash white people.

I lost respect for him after the election ... he would not shut up about Russia , scolded anyone who didn't vote for hillary so.......yea he can fuck off, i don't care if he is pro free speech, anti sjw and red pilled on islam, that is irrelevant , he has become a shill.

its not named after it you tard
its a common expression that you only know through both this imageboard and that image of a show that existed before you were born because you are a fucking idiot

anyway, fuck the kike

Who runs hollytown ? He was told to jump as Kathy was taking to much shit. Now every celeb. is trying to say crazy shit , its a msm cock blok.

Despite all that he will still have open conversation with those he thinks are insane idiots. No one else on the left will do that so maher will always have my respect.

>Based Bill Maher
No.

i'll give him that , but he also has not spoken about or ever addressed the shady shit the dems have done, the lawsuit against the dnc, and again truly believe the Russia narrative.

The only Issue he is good on is Islam and being antiSJW, he is a cocky bluepilled kike on everything else

>The only Issue he is good on is Islam
You fucking idiot. He's a Zionist. He's playing you. The Muslim terrorists work for them

Stupid fucking nu/pol/

>She cheated Bernie

A senator who's been in politics for longer than most of Sup Forumstards' lives got cheated? Sure.

>The Muslim terrorists work for them
I honestly don't give a shit because it seems to be bringing about the rise of nationalism in the west with is the best possible thing right now

No, fuck off with this annoying jew

>You fucking idiot. He's a Zionist. He's playing you.
Not all of us subscribe to this anti-Zionist shit.
So what if he's a Jew? He challenges the status quo

>Stupid fucking nu/pol/
Demographics shift get used to it.