Remember

Poles are the new jews

>they have emmigrated and filled literally every western country with their people

>now they dont want take immigrants and are acting like nazis

literally jew behavior

How is it like to be unemployed human garbage from age 18 to 40?
Also, current fifa ranking:
10 ESPSpain 1198(1198.19) 1204 0 597.37 597.37 669.64 334.82 443.99 133.20 664.00 132.80
10 POLPoland 1198(1197.7) 1183 1 764.51 764.51 450.51 225.25 554.05 166.21 208.62 41.72

>Spain's unemployment is literally 3x Poland's

At least they work you lazy fucking Spaniard, be happy that your immigrants aren't blowing shit up.

At least we work hard, unlike you.

You're not that smart though.

>Also, current fifa ranking

u mad

if our salaries were as low as yours we would have 0% unemployment. You are the fucking India oft the EU.

literally no one wants to step on your country. Not even terrorists.

also why dont you count all the poles that were killed by nazis. I think would win on that map.

Yes, That's Right.
And Spaniards fuck pol women.
End topic.

well, on average... we are smarter. Late shitskins supply won't help them much

Only the ugly fat ones date pole or rumanian women here.

We have 1,5 mln refugees from Ukraine faggots.
Just they don't do "incidents" and media don't talking about it.

The ones over here are alright, they all smell like cabbage tho, otherwise ok

Let them pump those filthy, demanding sluts.

btw

christ, jędrzejczyk is ugly af

>acting like nazis
>jew behavior
Pick one

wouldn't nazi behavior be like jew behavior except that one is more pronounced and extreme while the other is more hidden and subversive both sharing the same end goal?

A country accepting migrants is charity work. There are no laws or legislations saying a country has to. (No fucking clue how the EU think they can get away with imposing sanctions on Poland for not taking in any), never the less, at least polish culture is compatible with most western culture.

Bet you have no job and take three hour lunch breaks.. no Spain is tight but Poland is way better.

You are right but I was thinking about how nazis and jew were enemies, not about their simillar behavior

Ukrainians do

>current fifa ranking
>america is somehow in the top 25 in soccer

Poland is one of the few EU countries that deserves respect these days. They are actually protecting their people from the Muslim hoard unlike the jewy brits and Germans.

Ahh yes, Poland, the Ireland of Eastern Europe.

Another poolak here alert!
Go back to poolakia
Much obligated.

Poolak, clearly US failed to protect ownselves from eternal victim's euroniggas, same- go back there, leave US for the white people.
Thank you!

>current Fifa ranking

I'm dead lmao you can stay

>Also, current fifa ranking:
kek

Poles are good lads. They're basically people from 30 years ago, and that's a good thing.

Fuck off, OP you spic. Reparations for Poland after WW II went to the Soviets. That and being under commie rule for 50 years destroyed its economy. Poland is among the smartest countries in the world, as demonstrated by actions and according to latest PISA scores. Western Euros are cucked and retarded for letting invaders rape their women and kill them.

Coming from the European nation with the most Jewish genes.

>We are jews because we act like nazis

poles are scum, this is clear

here comes austrian shitposter

Wait a sec, so who isn't a Jew?

Poland is the best, fuck off kike.

Sage

Mods, I make a thread about conservative political pendant Toni Lahren, and I get banned....

But you allow this shit??????

I don't see a problem.