>US-backed militants set up camp in Al-Zagiph, 70km NW of Al-Tanf
>SDF capture al-Baath dam, RuAF bombs IS convoys fleeing Raqqa to DeZ/palmyra
>Assad:Trump swallowed all pre-election promises
>15+ civies dead in US airstikes on Raqqa, 43killed on friday
>SAA, Hez begin Daraa offensive, foil HTS attack
>HTS appears in N Aleppo, after a Turkish backed FSA group switches sides
>next Sy peace talks set for mid-June
>US coalition bombs Mosul with White Phosphorus
>UK gov refuses to publish its own report into who funds UK extremism, as it's focused on SaudiArabia
>Philip:400IS fighters,40 foreign,100k civies fled,large part of city under IS
>Yemen: Pro-Saudi forces capture Presidential Palace in Taiz

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/871441759884148741
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/871431519688167424
youtube.com/watch?v=fXCFBS1DJCk
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/871477953363922944
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/871467611556638720
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/871482116684607488
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html
independent
archive.is/pvZTq
youtube.com/watch?v=M63vCzCGwX0
theoldcontinent.eu/swedish-nightclub/
youtube.com/watch?v=-7tbetJwHco
youtube.com/watch?v=d42BkbTrGr4
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/871486564928544769
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What will happen to /sg/ when we decide we have had enough of the Kitty of Damscus and his silly games and we BTFO of him and his tyrannical, rotten, bloodthirsty and corrupt regime? Mass suicide? It wont take us six days this time, Damascus is only a 4 hour drive from Golan Heights,Assadkins better remember that if they ever get a suicidal idea to chimp out against us. So Assad will keep taking our airstrikes like the little bitch he is are and wont dare fight back lol. Must really suck being such an incompetent sandnigger dictator whos only good at killing sleeping women and children with barrel bombs and sarin gas

Your scummy dictator will be thrown into the trashbin of history along with hitler where he belongs

Assad wins

Wrong

So, Deir Ezzor wil fall in a week?

Operation Lavender update:
So what do you think the future will bring us?
I'm convinced the Tiger will secure Aleppo all the way to the Iitriyah-Tabqa highway before purping the eastern Hama countryside.

The question is, which road will he take to Suknah? I painted all the possible ways in orange but i think he will take the fourth one capturing all the villages and towns along the way. It will reach the foot of Mount Bishri and hinder any SDF landgrabs down south. It will encircle a big sector of mountains, a valley and wasteland which may prove to be a nuissance though.
Afterwards the road can be used to conquer Mount Bishri which will be imperative to secure the northwestern flank of the Suknah-DeZ road.

It's that, or they invert the 4 first orange arrows and clear the gap AFTER taking Suknah.
They for sure won't let the west-nortwest-north area of Suknah go untouched atleast.

Please chime in.

new pasta?

When will putin arrest medvedev or at least make him leave ""voluntarily""

This is going to be hard night on all of us.

>be smelly subhuman khomeinist ass*dist
>didn't check the news for weeks
>"can't wait to see tanaf under SAA control"
>yfw
get TOMOROW'd faggots

Speak for yourself, I'm just here for the war. Whatever side wins Deir ez-Zor, I get the same amount of enjoyment.

mahgrebi is gay

>what the fuck are you talking about? look, the SAA is advancing everywhere and doesn't lose positions, every offensive is successful. You want to know where i follow news? read almasdar, it's pretty based with military sources to them, it's absolutely reliable, read what they say. Stop lying, they never lied and they never promised Arak and Deyrezor offensives before today, they only talked about Tanaf and the offensive is ongoing right now, trust me the SAA is few kms far from Tanaf and they'll take it in few days, can't wait to see Tanaf under government control. Palmyra what?what are you taking about? what ISIS offensive are you talking about? they never retook palmyra lmao go read almasdar. As for Hama, almasdar and the other loyalist medias never lied about what was happening lmao stop being such a liar. No, the moderates never took Manshiya, please stop lying, the medias told that their attacks were repelled so it must be true. N-no the current governmental offensive in Deraa is to retake the few buildings at the southern outskirts of that district, the terrorists have been controlling them since the beginning. What video? p-please s-stop, it was shot in qatar by zionist filmmakers to make people think that terrorists advanced there, now i'm going to blo- n-no i'm not a coward please s-stop harassing m-me and r-read almasdar and NatDefFor they have such good sources they never l-lie !! NO they never lied plea- what proof? IT'S FUCKING FAKE PLEASE N-NOW S-S-STOP ! G-Give me link to see their lying p-posts as you say.. n-no it's i-impossible, syrian geneal p-pasted them it can't be f-false s-stop h-hurr.. h-hurr HURR DURR HURR DURR HURR DURR HURR DURR HUUUUUUUUURRR DUUURRRRRRRRRR
>*cries and goes complaining back to his mommy who prepared him hot tendies before going back to his basement to jerk off to anime drawings*

the state of ass*dists

it certainly will be for ISIS

Alright. Inspired by afghanbro in last thread, I have an alternate timeline to propose.

23 years ago. 1994. Saddam has destroyed all WMD's in the country.
At that point, the UN accepts to lift sanctions on the country. Iraq can trade again, and its economy picks up.

How much would the world change?

>TaNaF sOoN LaDs !!!!!!111 Dx DDD:

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/871441759884148741

##SDF captured Khatuniyah, Hawi Hawa, Mazraat Rabia and Mazraat Qahtaniyah. 6 villages besieged - west of #Raqqa

Stop posting with avatars, you Israeli cocksucker.

kurds are the new front for US war against syria, and i don't like it

I am not that good about SAA stuff, but if i have to gues,s Palmyra to Suknah and Eastern Hama pincer from North would make most sense to bolster supply route near Salamiyah.

#BREAKING
#BREAKING

HUGE
HUGE

TOMORROW WILL BE BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS

TOMORROW WILL BE BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS

TOMORROW
TOMORROW

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/871431519688167424

#SAA advancing in #Daraa towards refugee camp and broken first line of defence.

Thats on the eastern side of the city, compared to the western edge where the fighting was taking place before.

what's your opinion about the k*rds?

Godspeed to the defenders of Deirz. Let's hope they make it

I implore you to reconsider Genghis, geopolitics and war become a whole lot more interesting if you pick a side.
That being said, whenever i watched motorsports as a kid, i only watched it for the crashes...

Fpbp

They're pretty boring. Wish they'd assault Raqqa already.

I don't care enough about anyone involved to truly pick a side.

why eveyone uses SDF instead of PKK?

New map: Supposed Daraa situation after rebels offensive in Manshiyah & before incoming govt counterattack.

This is the 'Palestinian camp' area where they have supposedly broke the FSA first line of defence.

better than living a life devoted to sucking the dicks of your demon masters and putting your human energy into a perverted ideology. have fun with that m8

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3: 40 P.M.) – The Syrian government forces repelled, yesterday, a wide-scale offensive launched by jihadi groups on the battleground al-Manshiyah district as reinforcements from both warring parties continue to pour into the southern province.

Up to 30 militants from Hay’at Tahrr al-Sham (al-Qaeda offshoot in Syria) and other FSA-affiliated factions have been killed in the failed offensive, in addition to scores others injured.

The assault comes as reinforcements from the Syrian Army’s elite 4th Armored Division pour into the southern province to spearhead a major attack against rebel groups in the area.

Opposition forces, as well, have dispatched dozens of its fighters to the battlefronts as a fresh round of the Syrian peace talks is scheduled for mid-June in the Kazakh capital.

GRAPHIC CONTENT
youtube.com/watch?v=fXCFBS1DJCk

>when we decide
>we have had enough
>we

Who da fuck do you think you are? lol

cry more achmeds. Russia cant save you when the Day of the Cage comes

As far as I remember aiming with PSO-1 is possible with eye directly on the scope, shooting on the other hand would be quite silly.

BEIRUT, LEBANON (0:06 P.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIS) is training sniper units in a military camp set up in Yemen’s Al Bayda province. Pictures show nine graduates of a sniper training programm in Qifah area, equipped with sniper rifles and ghillie suits.

Al Bayda, though mostly controlled by Houthis and Yemen’s Sana’a based Popular Committee, has recently seen an increase of Al Qaeda and ISIS led aussaults against the Yemenite forces. Images of previous attacks indicate that especially ISIS uses a widespread underground network for it’s operations in the region.

While the Houthis together with the Yemenite military face off against the Saudi led coalition along Yemen’s north-western border to Saudi Arabia, an reportedly lost the Republican Palace in Yemen’s southern province Taiz to the coalition, the perpetual attacks in the Al Bayda Governorate in central Yemen also threaten the south-eastern borders of the Popular Committee’s territory.

Interesting choice of weapons btw.

let's not forget to be surgical in analysis of any angle. it's not the underlying ideals of the democrats that are the problem. It's the people in power that control where that collective empathy is funneled.
gonna be funny when greater syria annexes your ass. for the sake of your grandchildren you should start laying the foundations for internal acceptance now.

>Humanity can't continue to propagate failing ideologies

what are you doing in Sup Forums faggot?

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:45 P.M.) – Not long after liberating the strategic city of Maskanah in the southeastern countryside of Aleppo, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) made its first push towards the Al-Raqqa Governorate’s provincial border.

Led by their elite Tiger Forces, the Syrian Arab Army stormed the villages of ‘Aziziyeh Al-Hajj and Khirbat Al-Anz in the Maskanah countryside; this resulted in a short battle with the Islamic State (ISIL) militants in the area.

According to a military source in Aleppo, the Syrian Arab Army liberated ‘Aziziyeh Al-Hajj and Khirbat Al-Anz this afternoon, following a short exchange with the Islamic State forces.

As a result of today’s gains, the Syrian Armed Forces now find themselves near Aleppo-Raqqa axis for the first time in the last four years

Not all Good news For the SAA lads.. some dire news from Deir Ez-Zor...

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/871477953363922944

>#Syria #DeirEzZor These are the LATEST updates from within the last HOUR up to 11 Minutes Ago @ Deir Ez Zor from #SAA #SyrianArmy

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/871467611556638720

>Daesh has broken through SAA front-lines in Deir Ezzor. If Tal SyriaTel & Tal Umm Abboud fall tonight, Daesh will take Deir's southern gate
#
NOT LOOKING GOOD GUYS... Ill try keep you posted. were in for a long night, looks like the ISIS Convoys the SDF let leave Tabqa and Raqqa had to head somewhere....

I'm not even western Asian you subhuman kike I'm Anglo-Nordic.

My top reasons for siding with Assad is my hate for the kikes, disdain for jihadis and the shitskin floodwaves.
In the end, it has always been a continuation of the cold war which in turn is a continuation of WW2 without the Reich involved. Fucking jews and anglos man...

wew

This is what i heard, Rebels tryed to push in the west The 4th Armoured + Republican Guards counter attacked in the West...

The obvious, un-biased choice is Assad (assuming you are aware of all variables)
hate it when their 1 post shilling is stretched over 5 posts. at the very least it bumps board?

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:00 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA), alongside Hezbollah and Liwaa Al-Fatemiyoun (Iranian-Afghani paramilitary), made a significant push towards the Deir Ezzor Governorate, Saturday, after launching a powerful assault along the Palmyra-Deir Ezzor Highway.

Led by the 5th Corps, the Syrian Arab Army and their allies managed to liberate several points along the Palmyra-Deir Ezzor Highway, putting them less than 6km away from the key town of ‘Arak in eastern Homs.

‘Arak is located between Palmyra and the Islamic State (ISIL) stronghold of Sukhnah; its capture is imperative to the Syrian High Command because of its proximity to the latter town.

In addition to its location, the town of ‘Arak is rich with petroleum reserves that come from its nearby gas fields.

If the Syrian Armed Forces can take control of ‘Arak, they will be within striking distance of Sukhnah for the first time in over three years.

M1903, Draganov and an AWP?

french fry can't handle the bantz

(TASS) Russian Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Leaving Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo) plans to broaden its operations in Syria in view of growing interest of Syrians in learning Russia, head of the agency Lyubov Glebova told TASS in an interview on Saturday at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF).

“Syrians want to learn our language. That is why we are broadening presence. We will dispatch five commissions there literally next week to gather applications and hold interviews,” Glebova said.

“Our center is working there in a restricted way but we are maintaining basic projects that are really in need for the Syrian nation,” she said.
The Russian agency is working in Syria in conditions of stronger security measures, Glebova added.

i like your picture, saved to look at it later and laugh at my anxiety when Issam for 9001th time repels zerg rush

fuck you nihilistic nigger cunt, thats not a proper way to think, let alone speak about DeZ and its defenders. Hope you cook yourself to death in sauna

ISSAM AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER DEIR EZ ZOR DEFENDER, GET MY STRENGTH

#SyrianArmy Deny Any Reports of #IS Capturing Panorama Roundabout & Say only the School Was Lost.

How do I join YPG fuck you just tell me how

was meant for

MFW i thought the lost was deleted

Pretend to be a leftist and search for a company that hires mercenaries

>fuck you nihilistic nigger cunt
Just because I don't care about people, especially ones thousands of miles off, doesn't make me a nihilist.
>thats not a proper way to think, let alone speak about DeZ and its defenders
Well they better step it up then, cause they ain't exactly got a lot of ground to lose.
>Hope you cook yourself to death in sauna
Rude.

are you gonna be secret agent for SG?

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:25 P.M.) – The long-awaited Dara’a City offensive by the Syrian government troops and Hezbollah is set to begin in the coming days, a military source told Al-Masdar News this weekend.

Led by the elite 42nd Brigade (Ghiath Forces) of the 4th Mechanized Division, the Syrian Arab Army and their allies will unleash their largest assault on the provincial capital, as they look to expel the remaining militants from the ciy.

According to Al-Masdar’s Ibrahim Joudeh in Damascus, the Syrian Arab Army has already begun firing missiles and artillery shells on the jihadist positions in the Al-Manishiyah and Dara’a Al-Balad districts.

Joudeh reports that at least 70 missiles have struck the enemy’s positions in the Dara’a Al-Balad District, while other units from the 4th and 5th divisions fire elephant missiles towards Al-Manishiyah.

This upcoming offensive will primarily focus on retaking the entire southern half of the city that is currently under jihadist control.

I actually can pham, I thought your string of posts was hilarious in a onur-esque way hence the laughing lavrov
However,
>french fry
Is something i can't handle
I request you to delet this

It involves a long process of inserting maggots into the brain to lower the IQ sufficiently

is there a generator for gif related? couldn't find one

Some user posted them like a month back.

Security companies where? I only have experience in the military as a non combat role (although all marines are trained infantry, sort of)

first you have to become a communist and feminist

Sure

Okay then what

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/871482116684607488

#DeirEzzor: #ISIS is advancing in #DeirEzzor tonight. #Assad regime sources confirmed that #ISIS broke through their defence lines.

#DeirEzzor: Regime sources tonight:
- "Situation is not good for the army."
- "Situation is very bad."
- "#ISIS is steadily advancing."

Some guy made them on request here

That's it lads. It's ISIS time to shine. Tonight Deir ez-Zor, tomorrow Damascus!

oh? after checking out your flag i figured you wouldn't make it past step one

step two, you have to learn kurdish

>Get in, user, we're pushing ISIS out of Raqqa

>Security companies where?
in the united states i guess

If the jews weren't involved and the shitskins weren't a factor in Europe, i probably wouldn't give a fug about Assad besides the combat footage tbqh.
I remember when the media was whining about muh peaceful protest being gunned down back in '11. I didn't give a shit because i know how arabs work and don't work when western democracy is involved. Russia entering the fray spiked my interest after getting hooked on /ug/ (ukraine).

Besides keeping half-assed tabs on swedish and western politics. The war and geopolitics is pretty much my life today.

You're right, I would probably have a better chance if I were coming from cuckistan eh?

Happy ramadan!

Maybe he's a Hillary voter

It starts with the lobotomization but you can skip that proces if is already fullfiled.

Then you start up google and search "How to join YGJ" and you apply. Violla!

>Just because I don't care about people, especially ones thousands of miles off, doesn't make me a nihilist.
no, but not caring about bigger picture, does. You dont have to care about individual destinies of people there, but if you dont care about greater fight, literally forces of good (SAA) vs chaotic evil (ISIS), something is not right with you. Forces of chaotic evil winning would probably have long term effects on you as a part of western world. Did you see London yesterday? Well, now imagine every bigger western city. That is your future if forces of evil win. Not caring about that makes you nihilistic prick
>Rude.
you deserved no kind words for your earlier post

MORE STRENGTH FOR ISSAM

first, you have to go to the wailing wall of israel, then you will be circumcised, after this you need to support feminism, lgbtq community and communism and that's all, you will be hired as soon as possible.

>Not caring about that makes you nihilistic prick
No it doesn't.
>something is not right with you
>MORE STRENGTH FOR ISSAM
Issam is no match for Abu Al-Rommeli.

RUSSIFICATION

it wasn't meant as an insult mehmet

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

1984 was written about the UK, after all.

In the future, please remember to archive
>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html
archive.is/pvZTq

>I cannot go on anymore.I am incapable of feeling anything but niggercock, loneliness or endless satisfaction. Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst. Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed.I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally had enough, which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
- Wayne Lambright

Isn't it about time someone told the British 1984 wasn't meant as a governmental manual?

They don't care
youtube.com/watch?v=M63vCzCGwX0

Is May legitimately retarded? She had the perfect advantage against Corbyn, but she's pissing it all away.

Czezed. I love you Norway bot.

Always bringing the bantz.

Syrian rapefugees not welcome

“Syrian Poet” prosecuted for raping disabled woman in nightclub restroom
theoldcontinent.eu/swedish-nightclub/

>Is May legitimately retarded?
Yes. Yes she is.

WTF I'm an anarchist now.

>swedish
Why am i not surprised

#Syria #DeirEzZor Very UNCONFIRMED claims Brigadier General Issam Zahreddine wounded after ISIS bombing of #SRG HQ in "Municipal Villas"

#Issam lives on

How to deal with terrorists, brought to you by SAA:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-7tbetJwHco
Old, but gold.

Great terrorist tactics, in a world where physics doesn't apply:
>youtube.com/watch?v=d42BkbTrGr4

NO EVIL CAN HARM DRUZE BEAST

ALL MY ENERGY I CHANNEL TO ISSAM

>twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/871486564928544769

tfw no hezb gf

they can't slam the issam that easy

he was already wounded few times so as long as its not heavy wound ,its nothing to worry about