Anons

Anons,

We need to Make Christianity Great Again. We don't have to mess up the religion but we have to find a new way for it to appeal to everybody.

How can we do this? Some smarter anons need to get on it.

Are you the one who keeps posting threads today trying to demonize Christianity?

>we have to find a new way for it to appeal to everybody.
The problem with Christcuckery right there.

You don't change the word of God. You follow it.

Then we are fucked. gg.

Luther and Calvin already made Christianity Great Agin

No need to make anything great again. The Orthodox Church is your answer.

>Anons, We need to Make Christianity Great Again
it's impossible, schlomo

You can start by never posting modern artwork again. Traditionalism will bring Christianity back as the world continues to rapidly degrade. Trying to tie Christianity to the modern world is what will doom us. No hippy rapper Jesus please

>Traditionalism will bring Christianity back as the world continues to rapidly degrade
not possible
jesus is a cuck kike
always was
and always will be

Whatever you say faggot

>Whatever you say faggot
go pray to jesus, you dirty kike-worshipping retard

Yeah Odin and Zeus are so cool do you want to see my character sheet? Im a level 13 warrior

still better than Jesus the Jew

A durp a durpa jew I worship treees look at me LARP in the woods with wooden swords! WOW isnt matriarchy the greatest guys! Im sure glad we finally beat degeneracy with PAGANISM. BASED LOL

This.
"The standard of permanent Christianity must be kept clear in our minds and it is against that standard that we must test all contemporary thought. In fact, we must at all costs not move with the times." - C.S. Lewis.

Go to the Catholic generals they're archived.

here's one