What about Milo Sup Forums?

What about Milo Sup Forums?

paedo.

*victim

irrelevant

Useful faggot.

gay and jew

he's a funny lad but keep in mind that milo won't save us and he's completely in it for himself.

/ourguy/ for sure

Breddy gud

fuck me daddy

(((Controlled Opposition)))

He's a funny boy.

Who?

He's the hero we need but don't want

he's some 2015 era e-celeb from reddit

He's not an enemy? I am fond of him for entertainment purposes. He's a rockstar type of icon for degenerate poser conservatives. I agree a lot with him but also tend to gravitate towards liberatian views. I'm not socially conservative-Though I stand with most of Sup Forums when it comes to the topic of transgender whackjobs. Traps aren't gay, they're degenerate, don't care if that's your thing though. Says more about the hunter than the hunted

*pedo

LE BASED HOMOSEXUAL XDD MAGA

I still like Milo. I think alot of people don't understand the absolute NEED for victims of molestation to joke about and make light of the awful things that happened. He said the shit he said because he NEEDED to. There's simply no other way to look back on it; he cannot see himself as a victim.

Attention whore who doesn't believe half the shit he says

Opportunist like pee jay double-yoo and lauran suthurn. This guy hits a nerve with female and gay conservatives especially, and we keep him around as a silver bullet against the SJW narrative. Really, the guy is white trash and his "crew" is even worse.

Racemixer

Saged

fuck him in the ass

how tf does a gay man racemix? Hell it can't even produce a single child of it's OWN race.

Countersage nigger

Milo is a bro.

he's open about all of his boyfriends having been black

to the point of women think it's "cute" and it btfo's accusations of racism