Holy shit

Holy shit

Did he push the envelope too far this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajqRtKN1EGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's fashing out hardcore

Is he /ourguy/?

Is he ok?

He was recently hallucinating niggers breaking into his house again and accidentally threw a dart at his mum

He now lives in his car doing food reviews

Link to original video of this?

He promptly deleted it after it was posted

He died in Manchester idiot.

I'm calling bullshit. don's scare me with negative stories about my beloved reviewbrah

I knew this kid personally a few years back. Wore a 3 piece suit everywhere he went and the kid was like 13

F

He stabbed his father in an autistic fit of rage and was forced to spent almost a year in the psych ward.

He lives with his mother now and is on heavy meds.

All he does now is review fast food and listen to shortwave radio, because that is what he used to do with his dad.

pic related.

he looks just like him.

Dadbrah is pretty based too, he talked once on an old deleted podcast that he hates the "urban youth" of NY

I always thought reviewbrah doesn't exist outside of /fit/
But on a serious note: is this actually real? Did he really stab his dad to death and went to the ward for 1 year and is on meds? Because jesus christ that's one hell of a story but it explains why he feels so "off"

Seems like that guy is trolling.

In the comments he told a fan that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio and he tells him of an upcoming race war, and that he is happy about this.

And then he claimed he was being "gangstalked" by the CIA in some video he posted last summer

Definitely a schizo

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ

don't disrespect reviewbrah

I've seen the made-up story "he stabbed his mom with a dart because he thought she was black"

People are just trolling with crazy, funny sounding stories.

hes red pilled

I wouldn't dare disrespect /ourguy/

yet your spreading lies.

literally /ourguy/ also wtf is he holding???

Ok so that was bait. But as made up as your shit is, it still sounds fucking plausible m8
Reviewbrah always emits that fucking strange creeping aura

He literally posted vocaroo's in many Sup Forums threads

Most people who aren't reddit fags knows he frequents Sup Forums

Am I the only one who takes his reviews seriously? I have to eat shitty fast food regularly and I only eat things he rates 8+, helps me out a lot.

His dad has worse aspergers than he does

>bulk sips

I approve

RUNNING ON EMPTY
FOOOOD REVIEWW

that's called a digital camera you dumbass leaf

yea but the only thing that makes me worry is that in one of his "Average day" videos he had a photo of Obama and that gave him "inspiration", can you link me someone of the vocaroo audio recordings?

His father, the hero. You know him as Lord Monkton.

Wish I saved them, i'm sure someone else has them saved though

does he still visit Sup Forums? Not many threads about him after the whole "gang-stalking" incident. Reviewbrah if your out there please respond

Here are some more of his paranoid comments

That stalking thing was real. Some user doxxed him, found his house, broke in and took a few pictures he later sent to reviewbrah. And if you watch his vids around that time you'll almost always see the same green van in the background

Probably

Anyone else remember when he would review toothpaste with his mum in 2013?

that thread in which I posted in was the biggest larp of all time. Those photos he posted have been on the internet for some time. If you actually read it now you can tell it was a ruse

ok, but "hereinbefore"?

>And if you watch his vids around that time you'll almost always see the same green van in the background

Audibly keked

i cannot blame him

He spends all his time rocking back and forth throwing darts around the house and typing "die nigger" over and over again on his typewriter.

False. He can't even hit a fucking dart board if it's 5 feet away.

LOL, do you really believe that? I saw that in a thread a year ago.

Did you talk to him at all?

Do you listen to his shortwave broadcasts? He says it's popular in Japan

Sounds based

Late into the early hours of the morning reviewbrah has been making his poor mother drive him around in her car for hours stopping at fast food place after fast food place. Sometimes reviewbrah will tell his mom to slow down when he sees a "dirty fucking coon nigger," get his bat out and do a drive by assault, usually finishing it by screaming "it's what Ben would have wanted!"

>that photoshopped confederate flag
This is pretty poor bait.

It's the only reason I stumbled into his work

is he literally retarded? what does he do anyway scream at minorities all day?

link to video?

BASED REVIEW BRAH

the nip is making shit up don't listen to him leaf

FUCKING
KEK

if Reviewbrah became the monarch of a small nation would he be a benevolent ruler or a cruel one?

reviewbrah post that vocaroo We know your here.

>leaf actually falls for it

Sage this thread. This is literally a psyops to get this kid fanaticised with some form or racism and to get him to act out on it. Probably a cia or jidf op to have very thoroughly documented path to radicalization.

Hey Rabbi, what do you have against based reviewbrah?

I have literally no idea who this guy is. I stick to /sg/ most of the time

whats his end game...

I heard that reviewbrah wanted to buy an AR-15 "for the upcoming race war" but his mom wouldn't help him get one. Instead of buying a gun, he had to settle for taping a kitchen knife to a broom.

It's "the only thing standing between negros and my homestead" according to him. "It is what it is."

pretty sure jeffrey jones is his dad

youtube.com/watch?v=ajqRtKN1EGM

lol nice memes jap

hehe

Oh wow is this real?

I know pol basically got this guy famous and most of the top comments on every video are from ourguys but he is really /ourguy/?

Here's an oldy

no you fucking kraut the jap is memeing.

>stabbed his mum with a dart thinking she was a nigger and got booted out of the house
>sat in a hot car for 6 hours so he could "get better lighting for a drink review"
>the deranged look in his eyes in his recent videos
>now this

Basically a Sup Forumstard

He was so full of life before he took the redpill

what kino is that 2021 from?

Can I fuck your sister my nip friend also is all night nippon radio still a thing?

Boku no Down

He's a big guy now tho

you dumb motherfucker, can you not even tell the lighting? youre probably a nigger in denial. Guess what? we dont like your kind!

while this shit is funny, he's a good lad and obviously takes trolling to be some kind of conspiracy against him due to mental illness
can't we just be nice to a good kid for once?

no its not

He doesn't have a mental illness, he's just ahead of the curve leaf

>le masterrace
This guy is a major degenerate and psychopathic genetic defect. Make no mistake, he'll get thrown into the gas chambers with the rest of the subhumans. Can't risk this psycho hallucinating and massacring our own people because he thought they're niggers and muslims.

>listening to his vorw shows
>someone killed his cat with antifreeze
>jewtube is youing him over on ad revenue
>everytime he makes a video he sounds more and more dejected

What can we do to help our guy?

ok reddit

Good guy.

Do japanese people try to offend american soldiers by wearing Nazi/Germany related cloth?

He killed his own cat with anti-freeze in a fugue state believing it was a creature "from the depths of hell"

He's honestly a harm not only to himself but to animals now.

>Not giving him monthly gibs through patreon and disabling ADblock for his videos

He also never washes any of his combs thinking that if he does it will lose "it's touch".

It's got grease and grime from his scalp dating back to 2006 according to a VORW

The fuck is this overgrown anencephallic baby?

Donations and verbal/written support

We should've gotten worried when he started adding hardcore Christian rock to his music playlist.

Is this the best you english teachers have? I've met Germans funnier than you.

Did this guy btfo global warming cucks yet?

probably benevolent

what if he is normal and its the normal people who are all mentally ill?

he didn't actually say this btw.

He should start with you