Who will save germany?

who are we memeing for?

Only a nuke can save germany

The German spirit has died a very long time ago. Must have happened right after the second world war.

the only one

FDP

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuehheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuehueheuheuheuheueheuheuheuheuehueheuheuheuheuehueheuheuheuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuehuehueheuheu

updated

excelente meme Gustavo

Green party seems like a good bet :D :D :D

probs before
which party is this? where do nukes go in the compass?

Grüne should be further left in that image

dude, pedophilia, lmao

*mene

>FDP libertarian LUL

this is not accurate at all
CDU / CSU = red corner
Die Grünen = green corner
FDP = who the fuck knows what they are

here is the official one, meine is better tho

cdu caused the whole immigration crisis

Greens are actually Authoritarian AS FUCK and thats one of the main reasons i hate them.
They would actually want to BAN meat and make everyone vegan by force if they could. They would like to ban any household item they don't like that uses energy to "safe the planet"
they want to limit EVERYTHINg. They want a generall speed limit of 30 km/h in cities and like 100km/h outside of cities. The greens should be in the very top left corner

Meme for fdp. Afd is not stable enough and everyone else is trash

>CDU
>right-wing

lolno, practically every party in Cuckmany is far-left.

But what exactly makes FDP better than the Afd?

dude...
weed...
lmao?

>AfD & CDU
>Authoritarian
goy u serious?

dude....
weed....
legal.....
in Germany...
ayylmao

Does the FDP really wan't to throw commies out of helicopters?

only if they refuse to bang their wives

Economy
Weed
Personal Freedom
Not fucking already destroying themselfes

The worst thing that could happen to AfD is that they get voted in with a lot of votes, because then they have to do something and cannot just talk

Who's linke and why do they want him dead?

a poor refugee

The only party that is even somewhat close to where they are supposed to be is 'Die Linke'.

>CDU right
>SPD centrist
>AFD to the left of CDU
>Grüne centrist and libertarian(!)

is just absolute nonsense, and these are just the most obvious mistakes

Die Linke is basically the new version of the GDR ruling party

they used to be seen as highly capitalistic and an elite party, but like all parties they have to suck their way through to the parliament.
Their only agenda is to be representable in the parliament (again) with any means possible.
The reason why nobody voted for them is because they had no agenda and no direction.
The reason why people might vote for them now is because they are too afraid to vote for AFD but dont want to vote for SPD / CDU.
But it remains a fact that they are the cock suckers of the political hierarchy without any opinion.

One of the main reasons why people stopped voting for them is after they absolutely insisted on tax cuts for hotels, after a big hotel owner donated them a lot of money which reeks of corruption

Young nationalist have to make babies and raise them as proud Germans. Then arm themselves wit defensive purposes. There is not an other option at this point. Or diaspora and colonization of other lands.

AFD or die linke. Neither will put up with mass immigration or degeneracy.

Neither of them actually can put up with mass immigration. The only possible way would be for AFD to get +66% in parliament to vote for a cut in refugee benefits, which would stop people from entering Germany.

Who do I tell my German gf to vote for
Are any of them even a little un-cucked? I'll do my own research too.

since she's a female (boy), she'll vote for the greens anyway, so don't even bother

Afd is the uncucked party and they constantly get criticised by the media.
If they actually do shit once they get any votes is another issue.
The problem is the system which we have created, and even the most hitler like party will go under in it.

is this better, hans?

>CDU that far right
>flooding your country with two million shitskins in the span of a year is now right-wing

>american
>understanding yuro politics

Kekkest of keks

fucking THIS
can i take refuge in croatia?