Ariana Grande Holding a Twitter Poll

You know what to do
twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871466273191940096

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-15/saudi-prince-sees-trump-as-true-friend-to-muslims-full-text
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter is for good goys!

Are you a good goy?

it will not be tolerated goys

forget about the victims, just remember how luminescent Ariana Grandeā„¢ was tonight

Voted with my 4 Twitter accounts. I pwant more.

>twitter.com/GrandeAware/status/871466273191940096
they need to see this

What the hell are we doing this for?

Is this for keks or to fabricate dissent for a ideology?

Or else you're gonna bomb her concerts?

I don't have a twitter, do you have an on going picture of the results?

People are literally dead because of this cunt
And she's trying to make people forget it

No

I think the low key long game muslims gaming for taking over europe by demographics are even more annoying than the violent ones.

Why not both!

>Can't tell muslim he is wrong
>Can't admit he is right

ERROR
R
R
O
R

Bump because this will be funny when she deletes it

This

We conquered all of our places the old fashioned way, this conquest via baby rates is bullshit because it isnt a natural event, it only works as the state samctions it

Bump from /nsg/

FAKE ACCOUNT
stop shitposting please

That lefty cunt cant even help herself from excusing muslims.

BUMP from /nsg/ :3

lol

Surely Sup Forums isn't dumb enough to think this is a real acc-

lmao wtffffff

is she legit retarded or something? It's like she made this post to intentionally to denounce islam
she must be very deluded to think all of her fans will say "yes islam is good good religion, the most peaceful in the world" after the attack

70% for not a religion of peace, we can get to at least 80%, keep voting

It's a fake account

>Stop shitposting
Enjoying your first day on Sup Forums?

voted, my friends :^)

that's not Ariana Grandes twitter, either just a random fan or a troll

I'm on Sup Forums for a month now,
I found this site via Pewdiepie

I am a Super Goy, a Goy that has realized the Juden restraint and poison and has been overcome by a fierce rage and thirst for Freedom.

get out slider faggot

Thank you based ausbro for pic related

you have alot to learn youngling

lol fuck i didn't know

Lmao the cunt. She just want to be congratulated.

That didn't take long

It's funny how it was Bush who coined "Islam is a religion of peace", yet now it's the leftists who are running with it.

Holy fuck the responses. Liberals are getting assblasted by normies.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-15/saudi-prince-sees-trump-as-true-friend-to-muslims-full-text

Yup. I've talked to Muslims here in Canada and had some blunt discussions. I was talking politics with a group of them a couple years ago and I basically asked if they value politically ideology or religion more highly, as in would they vote for political benefit or religions benefit and they all (4 of them) told me unequivocally they'd favor and vote for religious benefits.

Gave me some concern because I realized that if Muslims ever start to assume high ranking political positions (mayors, PMs, Presidents, etc) throughout the world, eventually they'll just close ranks and oppose things like Democratic elections in favor of solidifying and progressing their religious agenda. It's a cancer.

It could be a troll acc. If so, keep redpilling the normies.

When's the last time anything of significance was won with love?
Which war?
Which revolution?
Which struggle for a better tomorrow?

Ariana just posted this pic.

Pictures taken right before death...

Latest results

I hope this becomes trending

DELET THIS PLS

bump

voted NO with 6 different accounts.

why do you have 6 accounts?

look at this nerd and laugh, I bet you don't even a fake account with 7+ years of "real" history you only log on through a proxy
f

hello new fag

Dissociative identity disorder

lol

>opinions

2nd and 3rd generations are worse than the first. British born Muslims are more radical than their parents.

You should have told her "the only person you are trying to convince today is yourself"

what context does this have as a fake?

Preach

Upboated

Keep up the good work leafbro

syntax error virtue signal

jesus christ you're a faggot

The first generation immigrants to Western countries are generally takfir shekel-chasers who are no better or worse than secular Jews.

The second generation often try to hyper-westernize and are like huwhite and Jewish degenerates, or someyimes they go the Muzzie equivalent of full 1488.

By the third gen they're either go full on oloha snackbar and blow themselves up or end up diddling a 13 year old girl with the junior senator from New York.

kek

>only 58% no

cmon /pol fire up those proxies

Checked that account on twitter, not seeing any of this for @GrandeAware.

The worst part is that you can dispel all the MUH RELIGION OF PEACE by fucking reading the koran

>trolling
>gets triggered

christ..

How many times do you have to say you don't hate them until she gets the message

don't fuck this up leaf

Link her this.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Not that it'll make a bit of difference considering how stupid she it. But still. Do it.

Kek at the dog faces with opinions in the comments

This is going somewhere, but careful, I can see the spaghetti starting to slide out of your pockets

Every fucking liberal is always so eager to report how they've made history, how they've won yet another battle. They keep telling themselves these things in hopes that they will come true just because teenagers and single moms believe it.

She's using the "race doesn't matter" narrative, don't fall for it and respond clearly, you have the right to prevent and maintain yourself alert because of reputation, antecedents, and so should she.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE PROPHET

drop the 'the quran tells muslims to do this, and the quran is supposed to be the word of god to muslims, the muslims that don't support terror aren't muslims by definition' redpill.

I never thought I'd say this. But GO LEAF GO!!!!

Love isn't even real. Look at the poo in loo countries who practice Buddhism/Hinduism which prioritize universal compassion. Terrible living conditions. What is life without competition fueled by anger and the drive to outperform?

Guy there's no purpose. Just leave her with the link I told you.
It's reading enough and I've sent a few people towards the crimson capsule with it.

When you do, just say "Look, you can believe what you want, but can you do me one small favor? Just go through this link, it's 20 seconds of your time."

that's a myth, muzzies have been saying that forever since islam has the same root word as peace (salaam)