Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ&list=LL8CGwvWvdY52SngC-GQiivQ&index=3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uus_rs_KJWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking store surrendered to this bitch
>removed the rugs
>Literally begging for her forgiveness

yeah fuck that not helping

When owning a buisness you are there to make money, if your neighborhood sucks you dry for your political views it can be an issue finacially which is far more important than making a libtard cry. But hey, money is money.

Serves that spic right for being here. I hope the taco gets iced

You white faggots need to do something about your women, they're batshit crazy.

>((White)) woman
I think you mean kike woman

>SJW gets triggered and cries rape

Yeah sounds about right.

the eternal cracker has made white women insufferable while stealing all the brown women. fucking white people.

This is fucking hilarious, even funnier with this fine and jaunty tune as the soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ&list=LL8CGwvWvdY52SngC-GQiivQ&index=3

White women will be in for a rude awakening when they realize that their feminist bullshit comes secondary to other races bullshit. You might have a vagina but your still white and thus privileged.

Your wife needs to settle the fuck down.

Ill send my wife's son after you mexifag

Never give in to a SJW
They just get worse and worse.

>white women
literally jew tier. and no guys,your based internet waifu ecelebs are an exception, not the rule

Don't ever talk to me or my son again.

And you need to kill yourself spic. North America is better without you. Your entire country could be vaporized and nothing of value would be lost. Your entire being and culture is the product of rape and pillaging. You are a fucking rape baby Jose.

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's multiracial son again.

You fuck your sisters, to each his own.

gas chicanos

HOO HOO! You showed me Pablo! I think I see some mites crawling on your carapace there la cockaratcha. Also clean up your fucking country you piece of shit.

g...guys he has a name HOW THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE A NAME? MOOT IS THAT YOU

>white knights for liberal scum just because she's a white woman going up against a beaner

Spoken like a true cuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uus_rs_KJWI

Sort yourself out. Clean up your room. Even autists can do it. In fact, you're encouraged to do so.

>mfw nu/pol/ will literally defend an SJW if shes a white woman
Pathetic cucks.

old news

Top KEK! Slow down there Spic Mcgee I don't want you to get an Isis like beheading from your cartel leader. Your country is more brown than anything. Your language is disgusting too. Oh and my room is clean Pablo. Are you projecting because you have a dirt floor? Btw, China called and they want their Pinata back, you cultural appropriating piece of shit. Choke on a burrito you fucking Mexicunt.

bitch needs a shave.

Why can't people understand that making a scene, no matter what side your on, is going to be met with confrontation? People are just going along to get along, if you want to voice your mightier than though opinion and have people take sides, don't be buthurt when people call it like they see it. She's a stupid bitch that needs to learn to separate her grocery shopping from her political views.

No. I don't give a shit about the woman. I have a Confederate flag myself. I just hate spics. If we could somehow engineer a virus that would kill off all of the spics that would be grand.

It's one thing if an entire neighborhood is protesting you. Bending over backwards to appease one delusional retard is a waste of time and money.

Ow the edge
Also
>if we could somehow engineer a virus
>we
>taking credit for the actions of others

We as in humanity shitskin. Because the world is better off without spics stinking and dirtying it up.

Are these the White Hispanics we've been hearing so much about?

I bet you aren't even white.
Calm down Untermensch, every race has a right to exist.

Nah burgerbro I am white. Sorry to disappoint you. But you are wrong. Not every race has the right to exist. Jews and Spics don't and for their own reasons.

Woman knows how to act.

This was the cunt that has the Ultimate in Virtue Signalling accessories - Two, count 'em TWO! adopted porch monkey, spear chuckin', watermelon eatin', lil' future convicted felon NIGGERS. It's even better than being a nigger, since you get all the privilege of being white while still getting to be the ultimate screaming and wailing victim by "mothering" black children.
This cunt is a professional protester whose facebook page was NOTHING but pics of her niglets manhandling her young white babies and her going to protests. Too bad her and her cucked husband took it down. It was worth a peek.
Pic of two of her "kids".

my sides

So, in which side does Sup Forums is?

>we could engineer a virus
You can't even "engineer" a showerhead made out of a beer can, edgelord.

checked
also mfw

He sho do likes him sum watta mellon. MMM MMM

Old news

Spic detected, u hav to go back

Liberal white women are the most entitled cunts I've met. They know they can pull almost any kind of shit under the sun and either white men or nonwhite men and women will accept it and forgive them. Liberal white women are the beneficiaries and the definition of privilege.

Integrity > money

That poor Weber Performer deserves a better home ;_;
>t. Proud grill salesman

White women have received nearly all the benefits of white privilege without having to earn them through conquest or invention.

This so much i hate spics as much as jamal but fuck i hate retards like u on the internet lemme guess u own a Confederate flag because you think u are part f the "we" as in the real confederates. Fucking poser piece of shit kys