Hmmmm

Hes right you know..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6H7PNI4zFT4
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
islamqa.info/en/827
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes not

because there are so many white islamic extremists, right?
>shiiiieeeeeeetttt

Bullshot, he is. Most of Sup Forums would love Islam if it were European. Hell, I would if it weren't for the child and animal rape. And you know, them being brown subhumans

Gee, it's almost as if there's a correlation between Muslims and dark skin. Hm, I wonder how this stereotype occurred? Hm...

when people post like that it's just so they can post funny memes and get likes/follows without being called racist

deep down they know it's funny, they are compelled to post it. but they have to mask it with virtue signalling

Lmao e completely sidestepped the argument

he is not right, he is a nigger.

holy shit, they can't think outside of race can they?

I feel like this guy is a psyop

he's always trying to use memes as straw men, but his justfiction is so obviously flawed and the memes make a good point on their own that i feel like all he does is bring people to our side by exemplifying the toxic stupidity of the left

Islam is white

holy shit that meme is top kek

I don't think you know who tariq is

He's wrong I hate Muslims and darkies

He completely ignored the argument and pulled out the race card like the race baiter he is

Who is this cunt anyway?

Based Tariq BTFOs Sup Forums on a daily basis

did you guys see him BTFO Tucker Carlson?

youtube.com/watch?v=6H7PNI4zFT4

aaand beer and wine being illegal, and healthy sleep being illegal because of bullshit prayers and bacon being illegal and the whole genital mutilation thing aaand probably a couple more thing.

you're right i don't care who that nigger is

To be fair "white" Muslim converts are some of the most evil Muslims of all

hes based, watch him BTFO Tucker Carlson the suspected white supremacist on the video here:

If something gets a Canadian ginger beta to boobytrap his room, it must be some serious shit.

You guys just jealous of Based Tariq

hes a man of multi talents

he even used to rap under the name "K Flex"

check out his great hit, "Wash Yo Ass":
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

Sup Forums especially hates coverts

Can't help but notice how much lighter he looks in his twitter DP than he does in any videos of him. Blacks love demonizing white people while at the same time putting that white ass filter on Instagram.
Fuck niggers

He also didn't dispute the image he posted.

Fuck these Somali pieces of shit in Ohio. I hope they all get mutilated and shipped the fuck out of here.

No he's not.

Why is negropolitik so fucking retarded?

>posts black Muslim
>"blacks and muslims are interchangeable"

?????????

wtf i hate christianity now

because Tariq is a 8D Chess master troll

hes one of the best baiter twitter personalities. he has to be a troll. Who else keeps a list of "suspected white supremacists"?

dumb niggers who think they're smart

Law of parsimony states it's more likely that he's a dumb nigger

Dude the guy used to be a fucking rapper. He's either a complete fucking retard or troll. One or the other.

Literally cognitive dissonance
Instead of focusing on the point of the image, he found one insignificant part to latch onto so he doesn't have to address the rest

He will convert a few normies with his post... guaranteed.

The dumbfuck is helping us spread the word.

I mean i don't see any white skinned muslims

Guardian is actually being way firmer than usual, actually shocked. Maybe, finally, this is a change in direction for the press?

>north caucasians in Russia
>bosniaks and albanians in Europe
>some berbers in Northern Africa
>tajiks in Central Asia
>some roaches
>Assad lol

There are, although a small minority.

muslims run over and stab the brits but lets make it about black people. As much as he wants otherwise, he's as uninvolved as his father was

Hey look I'm in the 140 character limit

does 'based' mean, "complete fucking retard" now?

He's a nigger, niggers are never right

Chechnya says hello

you know, i read that muslims are not allowed to sleep on their stomachs because the prophet said that thus did the sinners in hell sleep.

islamqa.info/en/827

islam has some good sides, some alright sides, and far too many bad sides. if you arent born into it, it is nearly impossible to rationalize all the things it said as necessary or beneficial or reasoned.

Stop giving him attention

He's a dumb fucking "we wuz kangz" nigger that racebaits for attention like the nigger he is

You literally have 4 crosses on your flag

The fool's played himself. How many more people are gonna see this because he RT'd it?

Yeah, no shit, but guess what: if Islam were European, it also probably wouldn't be as violent as it is, rendering the entire situation null.

>99% of muslims are brown
>why do you make the muslim graphic brown?

>I'd love Islam if it wasn't Islam

okay tariq nasheed is confirmed for being the black sam hyde

wtf i love christianity again

Since when are +/X shapes inherently christian?