America is a black country

Most black Americans can trace their roots to pre 1776 America, and are thus indigenous. They are a uniquely American ethnic group, that could know no home but America. They are literal products of American history and children of the founding fathers. America should have never let in a bunch of European immigrants. Anyway America is the birthright of black Americans, if you don't like it you should go back to your home, Europe.

This thread will be deleted because pol is actually white safe space.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSLHV8oRc3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Most black Americans can trace their roots to pre 1776 America, and are thus indigenous
I love how fucking smart black 'people' are

Shill gets a Sage

Bump

it will be, the amount of nigger hate threads that stay up whilst white hate threads get instantly ban hammered is just proof that free speech is dead here

That's the same as most of the "whites" as well though.
A mixed German/Scott/Scandinavian isn't going to fit in or belong anywhere in Europe just like a mixed Nigerian/Malian/Tanzanian wouldn't fit in anywhere in Africa.

I saw a black people general thread get taken down in a matter of minutes while "muh white race" threads stay up for ages

I just wish they would change their name to accurately describe the board. It is not "politically incorrect" it is "white safe space".

Make one then faggot. The blacked meme is at the expense of white's but remains but this thread is pointless

The thing is black Americans are African and European with a dash of native for good measure. A clash of three continents and are thus uniquely American in a way that white Americans are not.

They can trace their ancestry to 40,000bc Americas America is a White country.

Your fitile attempts at tying niggers to our land and people will go unheard of as we want the nigger race out of white land, which is all the USA.

What's that going in?

Go back home

Fuck off Ahmed

come back hwite man

chicks

>Most black Americans can trace their roots to pre 1776 America

How can they do that when they don't even know who their fathers are?

>1776

pics or you're a white guy LARPing

>Muhammed calling others ahmed

fantastically ironic, a rich flavour indeed

This is my home, this land belongs to whites if you disagree you get slaightered, we whites conquered this land, we have no issue revoking the freedom we gave to our chattke or slaughtering our undomesticated cattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSLHV8oRc3o

I will capitulate 0 land to any race be it injun or negro slave chattle.

>63 percent
>won't capitulate any land

You want to conquer the land whites conquered, then ho ahead and fight.
But onviously you are a kike tying noggers to our conquest.

Sure. You guys are soft. Go back to Europe, if you can't respect those who are actually intrinsically tied to this land.

54% if you trust some reports that don't equate Hispanics with whites.

"Intrinsically tied"
Youre tied to nothing except a rope back to Africa, or slaughtered if you resist with force.

Your people are were peasants in Europe when America was being founded. This isn't about black and white, it's about American birthright, and black Americans are literal descendants of the founding fathers.

Why are people falling for shit-tier bait?

Keep trying kike, this land belongs to the white race.

A nigger is not a white and this land does t belong to injuns either.

My race conquered this land from indians to the white race, niggers were cattle who owned nothing, we can easily revoke the freedom we granted to animals.

tfw he's right, you know

All burgers ignore this nigger and report to this thread

Right about what?
To who does this land belong to?
Whoever owns it, we took this land by fonquests from indians then we brought nigger slaves.

WE WUZ INDIANS

They were just farm equipment and/or simple help for the elites of the time, dude. No one in their right mind, especially back then, would've wanted so many Negroids around as free people. Integration has been a horribly failed experiment thus far.

Bact to Africa for you

their claim to this land is more legitimate than the white's claim

dutch new yorkers were here first.. gtfo

>when there is so much bullshit in one statement it outdoes standard Sup Forums shitposting.

God i hate niggers

Blacks today sure don't act like the original Americans.
>lazy
>ignorant
>not self-sufficient
>afraid of nature and wilderness
>not white

But I'm also part European.

we wuz indigenous

They have absolutely 0 claim to anything, this land was conquered by whites, if blacks want land conquered by whitex they will have to conquer it.

If you're black you're nothing but a nigger

>baiting this hard

saged

Back to Africa nigger.
Do you understand we are white conquerors who cobquered land from indians?
You get nothing from us.

But they likely have more black descendants than white ones. You certainly aren't a descendant of them. Your people were European peasants at the time.

Buckwheat nigger mutant

Oh sweetie, no :o)

this is why you little panty poopers whine about white people in plain sight, obviously.

because of a right-wing safe space, sure ;o)

GET OUT!!

GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL CONTINENT OF ORIGIN!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE RIGHTS TO THIS LAND?!? MY ANCESTORS SHED THEIR BLOOD AND HELPED BUILD THIS COUNTRY FROM SCRATCH!!! NONE OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THE PIONEERS OR FOUNDING FATHERS!!!

WE NEVER INVITED YOU HERE!! ONLY THE KIKES AND LIBERALS DID!! IM TIRED OF SEEING YOUR SUBHUMAN FACES EVERYWHERE!! WE DONT GO TO YOUR COUNTRIES AND BREED LIKE RATS!! WHAT GIVES YOU THE NERVE TO DO THE SAME HERE?!? AND IF YOUR ALL SO "USEFUL" THEN WHY ARE YOUR COUNTRIES SUCH FUCKING SHITHOLES?!?

GET OUT AND STAY OUT!! AMERICA FOR WHITES!!

murica was black but it was liberated by freedom figthers coming from Europe
something america could be doing for us now instead of faking false flag shit just to bring the value of the euro down
like an ungrateful bastard son

How can you trace your fucking roots to 1776 when you don't even know who the fuck your own fucking father is, and have no reason whatsoever to have any confidence that the woman who claims to be your mother actually is?

>more black descendants than white ones
Aside from fucking the slaves which were their literal property and viewed as subhuman race mixing wasn't a thing nor should it ever be

There is no intrisic right of anything to anyone.

I'z got nothin agenzt whitey, I hate all races equally you raging faggot

All black Americans are part European to varying degrees which touches on my original point about us being a uniquely American product not tied to any other land.

The nigger spawn if whites were sll black, one drop rule so they have 0 rights of inheritance of white conquests.

>race mixing was never a thing
sweetie the slave masters dipped into the chocolate constantly, most of the founding fathers had mongrel children kekmao

>sweden
>savage

CNN TOL ME AOUBT EBIL POL ON Sup Forums HEY GUSS WHAT NAZIS IM HERE IM QUEER BLAHBLAHAHLG

You arent white.

They should have zero rights in general

Neve said I was. I'm ethnically American, unlike you.

>literally acknowledges that they fucked their slaves
Fucking kraits man

would you fuck a black girl?

I've fucked plenty already.

>we wuz Native Amerikanz n' sheeeit.

I can't tell if this is a bait thread or you are actually this retarded, but for your sake I really hope it's the former.

why would I not acknowledge truth? bury your head in the sand more when it comes to your own culture and history faggot

>good for you
>youre clearly on the wrong website
how can you still type with those fingers full of aids and chlamydia?

Go smoke some crack and head on back to Worldstar, fuckin' nigger.

No actually. America is a country of all races and religions. Immigrants are no different Americans than Americans. America is a nation of EVERY RACE AND RELIGION

cool your jets Ahmed

the black israelites are good
they fight the greater evil
(((lies)))

It euther belongs to indians or if whites are here it belonfs to whites.

these bait threads grow tiresome sage

Lmao

>They are a uniquely American ethnic group, that could know no home but America. They are literal products of American history and children of the founding fathers
They sure as fuck don't act like americans.....Hell, they call themselves AFRICAN AMERICAN....which is 100% not american. When they are simply AMERICAN, than we have something to talk about...until then they are only piece of shit africans no different than any refugee.

No, actually, this is a very interesting point you make; the likelihood is that most black Americans can trace their roots back further than most European immigrants.

Actually it belongs to who the courts say. And they say it doesn't matter what race you are or what religion you are.

Most black people don't use that term. Only Jews, whites and retarded boomers use that hyphenated shit.

>everything I disagree with is bait

quit whining and contribute or go back to plebbit

the (((slave masters)))?

Go back to the first post you responded to, where i very literally say "aside from fucking their slaves"

>italian americans
>irish americans

lots of groups put their land of origin before america, it's just an acknowledgement of heritage

Sage

Then go back to africa niggers. This land belongs to the dinosaurs.

pretty sure pocahontas fucked some white D, in addition to the mass rapes of native shitskins, face it burger your whole country is mongrelized lmao

And now yours is too with all those "Refugees" you took in. You used to be a proud people.

let's get replaced together sweet pea

this has got to be a troll because i find it hard to believe anyone is this retarded.

you do know that white people where here before the united states was founded right?
the revolutionary war was not fought my black separatists......

The land belongs to who owns it.

And?

but muh lols

No one owns it, many property owners live in america.

But the majority of white Americans descend from Ellis island immigrants, and the wealthy white colonials have more black descendants than white ones. Black Americans are really ethnic Americans.

My will is this land belongs to the white race others will and opinions are irrelevant, we will conquer our land from anyone else.