Man told not to be Islamophobic in middle of London Attack

youtube.com/watch?v=BxTTa2e1IbQ

> male : FACKING MOOSLIM CUNTS!
> numale : you fucking idiot, it's not muslims

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Other urls found in this thread:

video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/18989745_1888700418013528_6842435407120957440_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=0149548c73cc97cb3642bc4daadd7183&oe=5934D194
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html
independent
archive.is/pvZTq
youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs
thesun.co.uk/news/3721726/london-bridge-survivor-reveals-how-he-survived-by-ducking-and-weaving-after-terror-thug-stabbed-him-in-the-neck/
youtube.com/watch?v=HnUrUOsTCQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cucked fucked chicken plucked Britain is done m8

Classic BritBoom

Oceania declares war on Eastasia!

Brainwashed cucks

Uhhh guys I just saw this on Facebook...

video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/18989745_1888700418013528_6842435407120957440_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=0149548c73cc97cb3642bc4daadd7183&oe=5934D194

Should I laugh or cry?

These people could be in the process of being beheaded and still say it's not REAL muslims while they gurgle blood.

I'm not clicking that link, what does he say?

yes

I really don't know Gaylord. What are you going to do the next time muslims start rioting and burning cars in Paris?

It's literally a Facebook link someone make a webm

>Someone telling someone else not to be Islamophobic in the middle of a radical Islamic terror attack.

This is the future you chose.

Fucking typical French cheese eating surrender monkey.

I don't know what it will take to make them snap out of it, they've internalized the jew a bit too far. From a evolutionary standpoint, it might be better if they would just give up and die without breeding.

Fuck the UK let them burn in the hell they've created for themselves.

Cultural Marxism is a mind virus. The effects are devastating if left untreated.

Don't you have homework to do kid?

if it can happen here with like-minded people it can happen in your country too, probably will

>tfw they arrest him for hate speech

> Being this triggered
No offense, I'm just baffled at the absolute state of western men all over. The worse it gets, the harder they cling to that liberal bullshit.

The government gets exactly what they want from terorrist attacks - it throws the public into the arms of police and other law enforcing agencies. it allows the government to spy on innocent people because they are afraid.

It is the end of whatever was left of privacy on the internet aswell.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

Please remember to archive

>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html
archive.is/pvZTq

Fuck me, don't you ever sleep?

Yep. They did it to us post 9/11 with the Patriot Act, the TSA, NSA spying, NDAA, etc, etc.

This is an example of a real man.

Men everywhere are getting their primal instincts awakened, they are all itching to fight off invaders and protect their loved ones and their tribe.

R A C E W A R N O W

Thank you hardworking Norwegian bro. Though it is pretty telling that so many people on Sup Forums nowadays STILL don't fucking know how to archive links. It's infuriating how fucking dumb and normie the board has become

Lots of small sleeps in between the shill alarms

Watch the video

Reason I have zero sympathy for Londoners, most are spineless, multi-cultural loving scum. Hope it gets fucking nuked, to be frank.

We're British mate.
100% British!!

I'm convinced it is a bot because every thread he pops up in has an automated reply within less than 30 seconds a link is posted, with the same wording.

And when it is pointed out the response is also almost instant with the same few images and identical syntax.

So what is worse? Attracting new naive people to a board who want to cite articles, albeit in a naive way? Or using an AI bot to counter it?

Poor bastard is going to jail so fast. He's who "mummy may" wants to crack down on, him and you and me and our taiwanese curtain review forums.

I don't think it's a bot because he asked me for sauce on this webm earlier today.

>I'm just baffled at the absolute state of western men all over
>all over

Sure keep shilling that line kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs

Keep it up guy, you always bring a smile to my face.

Die-Versity.

Australian fag litterally compressing his stab wounds apologetically describes his attacker as muslim.
I fucking hate london.

thesun.co.uk/news/3721726/london-bridge-survivor-reveals-how-he-survived-by-ducking-and-weaving-after-terror-thug-stabbed-him-in-the-neck/

Well, yeah. Its a win for government and a win for muslims. Losers are the british people who are still sane. Expect huge increases in police state in the near future (like we are here in USA). It will keep the normies happy, as your country browns. A thick blue line against the brown muslim horde to keep the cucky whites in their delusional safety. Its a terrible solution .

Fuck immigrants, fuck police state

>it
You're talking to the it, guy.

I don't have a lot of images on this computer, set up a fresh windows 10 LTSB a couple weeks ago.

I was shocked when I came across it on Facebook

It's a win for the Jews who are that much closer to getting their War between the West, and Islam.

That's been the goal for decades.

The saddest part about everything is that he will get a longer sentence than anyone arrested for actually participating in this terrorist attack.

This.

This is what the ideal briton acted like. You may not like it but this is peak performance. This type of man was the average redcoat. A bloodthirsty cunt.

Note his name down and follow it up would you, let us know. Wouldn't post the name here, some faggot would likely report him right now for their own amusement.

>FOKIN' MUZLIM CONTS!

>this is peak performance
Great, it would have been better if he had anything but a katana though

Don't you have Muslims to be apologizing for? Or is the Grande concert already over?

I don't even know his name, one of my friends shared this post and the person who made the post wasn't the guy who made the video. All I know is that it's just some random scouse guy

If you want your come back burger you can go scrape it of your mum's teeth.

These aren't real Muslims you idiots. Keep feeding into blind hate, see what happens when big brother steps in to "keep the peace". Fight the mass immigrant but leave hate out of it.

Real ass bong

Yes you English lads certainly would know all about teeth wouldn't you fine chap? Off with you, you've got evening mosque to attend now I'm sure.

F

Why do people still film vertically...

Have fun fucking your sister in the trailer park mate.

>Uhhh guys I just saw this on Facebook...

Extremists on all sides can go fuck themselves.

We're the ones siding against both of you.

>newfags actually get angry at this guy
Why?

Why?

Fucking leafs, why. Why are you this way, come on dude...

If you can't insult a muslim even as he's cutting throats in a murder spree then when can you ?

Bin assault blokes

Even in the middle of an attack their SJW cuckholdry kicks in and takes over

Because recording himself venting his anger at the situation with a katana will land him in a jail full of muzzie cunts. This is Europe, we don't have freedom of speech over here.

This mudslime lives in Manchester. I'd love to know why he's not locked up.

You sound like a faggot. Probably have a live laugh love tattoo over your mutilated mangina.

its gotta be something in the water

>FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS!!
>don't shout that you fucking idiot, it's not Muslims

You couldn't make it up

The person in the video isn't me, this is where I found the video

you are doing some good work user

you're a good person Norway

Sure we don't. You really are a self loathing little cuck aren't you? No wonder the Nazi's rolled over France in less then 3 months...

> internalized taqiya
With people like these, it's amazing muslims haven't already taken over. They're really shit invaders.

Muslims were in Britain without terrorism for generations.
Most of them are easy to get along with so it's pretty common to say terrorists aren't real Muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=HnUrUOsTCQI

i love how he says CONT

Well you can't insult a jew even when he's robbing your house and country, so whats the difference?
You White Men are all cuckified losers. Roll over to whatever master imposes themselves on you. I want Queen Victoria back.

He is right though.

I'm saying this isn't a smart move, people like him are needed outside of prison, not inside.

For some reason British police shouting at me to remain calm produces the opposite effect, like I should be seeking alternative means of egress or something rather than sticking around.

You cant, ever

Exactly.
What's the incentive to not doing anything? You're going to jail if you say anything, or do anything.

What, the media will poo-poo you? Will they do that when more attacks keep coming?

The government cracks down?
Do you know how few they are?

I had to laugh at the clip I just watched of the Aussie who had his throat cut during the attack, who was being calmly interviewed with a bandage around his neck.

When asked what they looked like, he couln't bring himself to say "he looked Muslim" until it was coaxed out of him, it's madness.

Sure because someone like you will never step up, but just whine on Sup Forums about how cucked western men are. I bet you are spending your time doing that here while looking at trap threads on Sup Forums. Fuck off, people like you make me feel sick.

How does it go? All muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. They're responsible for 510 of the 512 recorded terrorist attacks in 2015 or so, at this point they can all fuck off, they won't be missed.

how did you extract the video url, user?

God just imagine the smell of that alley way.

Bit edgy from my point of view to be honest.

He made that video without thinking of the repercussions.

Based Bong, but sadly F in advance. Y'all are fucking living in the V for Vendetta universe because that shit he pulled off is getting him in jail, with a much harder sentence to boot into his poor, limey ass.
Call us when you need liberating.

>Yes you English lads certainly would know all about teeth wouldn't you fine chap?

What is it with American pretty boys and teeth? It's not very manly to keep them all till your 60.

>He made that video without thinking of the repercussions.

Pretty much lad, anger blinds, as they say

He's rather mild actually.

I literally where it says "user uploaded video" I clicked video and opened it in a new tab, it's literally a Facebook video URL but it looks dodgy

>"But they're not r-r-real muslims, they are just following the koran literally!"

K leaf