If mothers would just put their spoiled sons over their knees and give them a good old fashioned spanking...

If mothers would just put their spoiled sons over their knees and give them a good old fashioned spanking, there would be more male feminists and less Sup Forumstard, /r9k/, alt right man babies.

How so?

>there would be less male feminists and more Sup Forumstard, /r9k/, alt right men

why does this give me a boner?

because spanking is a degenerate and perverted punishment

>tfw no mommydomme gf

>I know you are but what am I???

>Spanking by parents can significantly damage a child’s mental abilities and results in a lower IQ later in life, suggests a new groundbreaking study by researchers at the University of New Hampshire.

>Researchers found that harsh physical punishment was associated with increased odds of mood disorders, anxiety disorders, alcohol and drug abuse/dependence, and several personality disorders after adjusting for sociodemographic variables and family dysfunction, and that if harsh physical punishment did not occur, the prevalence of certain mental disorders might have been reduced by ~2% to 7%.

>Researchers reviewed some 80 research papers on the effects of corporal punishment over the past 20 years and concluded that numerous studies found physical punishment increases the risk of broad and enduring negative developmental outcomes; no study has found that physical punishment enhances developmental health; most child physical abuse occurs in the context of punishment; a professional consensus is emerging that parents should be supported in learning nonviolent, effective approaches to discipline.

>Children who are spanked as 1-year-olds are more likely to behave aggressively and perform worse on cognitive tests as toddlers than children who are spared the punishment, new research our of Duke University shows.

If father's would just put their spoiled daughters over their knees and give them a good old fashioned cunny rub there would be less feminists and less Reddit fags, Tumblr cunts and left-wing whores.

Male feminists are man babies

No. They are man enough to respect women and not throw a temper tantrum when women are treated like human beings.

Maybe if they stopped mutilating their penises for the kikes, boys wouldn't be so autistic.

yes, but most parenting guides that recommend spanking say not to do it until 2

that gif makes me stiff as fuck.

if that woman did that to me there'd be a huge af precum stain on that black dress when we're done.

Stop pushing your fetish on the rest of us.

Typical Sup Forumstard pedophile.

>give them a good old fashioned spanking
this angers the molymeme

>>Spanking by parents can significantly damage a child’s mental abilities and results in a lower IQ later in life
explains why all femenists have parent issues.

I like the idea of 1 on 1 fights to settle disputes better

Only a female would be chewing gum at home on a Christmas morning with the family.