MUSLIM LOVE THREAD

In light of recent events it is important to remember that the real victims are the innocent Muslims who have nothing to do with these savages and just want to live their lives. Post something nice about Muslims so we can send out some positive energy into the universe.

They did a really good job raping Spain.

they make niggers look attractive

all indians smell

can relate

these are my neighbors, peaceful bunch. They've invited me to dinner many times, I even broke fast with them once. They keep on trying to get me to visit their mosque.. what do you guys think I should do?

They got their bitches on lock-down.

Tell them you're a nazi and want to join together to kill jews just like the good old days.

S

why is it always the qts

I can't wait until they go too far and there are religious wars and I can get revenge for those British girls by raping some scumbag muzzles daughters in front of him

Reported to CSIS.

S

this is the only muslim i could love

they are trying to convert you faggot, you should be converting them, share your burger and guns culture and show how superior it is

go with them and make babies with the daughter

fuck this fags. Worshipping a pedophile god such as muhamed, the fag that rapped 9 year old girls and wrote a book in the middle of the desert, about rapping children and beating women.

>rapping children

>MUSLIM LOVE

The real victims are the innocent dead people you piece of shit!