Am I white?

Am I white?

What's whiteness?

No. You are clearly black.

85 is not enough 95 or higher

You'll give your facial data to an admitted leftist political datamining site but you don't feel comfortable sharing it on Sup Forums?

85% white.

If an American website analyses you as white it means you are a North African Arab.

Hell yes. Now go outside and bask in the privilege.

>Brazil
Probably not.

I got 98% white, 2% Hispanic though and am 100% Celtic back at least 500 years so it's skewed.

>95 or higher

One drop rule, shitskin.

The term "white" shouldn't be used because it denies the uniqueness and diversity of European cultures and ethnicities. It is foolish to say that Scandinavians and Mediterraneans are both white, because they are both much more than that, and they look nothing alike.

Groups of people always undergo ethnic and cultural changes, so it seems to me that 85% European and 11% Hispanic (which is already a large part European) is enough for you to consider yourself European. You are not part of any European nation like Spain or Austria, so you have no right to be part of their culture and people, but you are still a European in a broad sense of word, with it being your heritage stretching back thousands of years.

get rekt boi

Fuck yourself shitskin

Mongoloid at best

Oh shit lol

I'm half white tho

back in hitlers day, 98% wouldn't have been enough

his scientists believed in 100% pure only, and never tested themselves

95%+ Masterrace reporting in.

I guess?

Master Race Mattis

1% shit skin is still shit skin.

Y'all a bunch of niggers