Why are you not living in MT?

Well, Sup Forums, why are you not living in or planning to live in glorious Montana?

>be me
>midwestern home town becoming more nigger infested daily
>nothing to hold me back
>fuckit.exe
>move to Montana

It was the best decision I've ever made in my life. This place is paradise. You only see niggers in the bigger towns, but they seem to stay in line. You'll find lefties in those towns, too. They don't try to get uppity with you because they know we all have guns.

Pic is my back yard.
Mire.

>see niggers in the bigger towns
>You'll find lefties in those towns, too
Disgusting.

If Montana is the state where the extreme right-wing enthusiast are migrating to, then NO thank you. Enjoy the pecking order.
i

It's full of Califags ruining nature.

Go watch the episode of King of the Hill when they go to Montana.

Ted turner

What city? My ex was in Helena. Most beautiful and friendly town I've ever been in. I'm definitely owning property there one day.

>enjoy the pecking order
>can't compete

lol stay cucked faggot!

yellowstone

>yes goyim, move all of the conservative, high IQ, racially aware white men and women next to a dormant supervolcano set to detonate any decade now!

I used to live in alaska, it was nice. Middle of nowhere in 20 minutes...

now im stuck in suburbia GA

Because I live in on Hayden Lake in north Idaho.

What the fuck would I do as a job? The only place my degree has any standing is in DC.

Americans dont write the date like that, op.

are you a dental floss tycoon?

>t. never served

I don't want everything I owned to be destroyed by lava in the coming eruption

I live in Appalachia?

Was finding work hard at all? That would probably be my biggest concern.

hey op im from cali and that place has been on my list for a while but how bad is the snow? me being where im from ive never really dealt with snow with the exception of ohio in the winter how would you compare it ? and how is your car holding up with the snow any rust ?

I do

t. Navy vet

house on stilts like at the beach dummy

no cheap wooded land there, nigga

Admittedly, I got kind of lucky with my job. I'm not too certain about the MT job market.

Fucking stop man, we don't want autisms finding this state. Thanks to out of staters we getting fucking enriched now.

MT is best state

looks fucking gorgeous, heard it's hard to get a good job though

What part are you in? I lived in Bozeman for a summer and it was one of the best summers of my life.

Looks like property is a bit expensive around Bozeman but not too bad farther away.

Where do you get a job out there?

Don't you have a dem governor and senator, though? And no constitutional carry? I think based Wyoming might be the real answer.
>pic related

Only if you have a worthless ass degree and no friends.

What industry are you in? and did you specifically look for a job out there or were you transferred or something?

I would be really interested in moving out that way. Currently in the Greater Boston Area and the cost of living is insane and the job market is stupid competitive for shit jobs

Our democrats are different, I'm not defending them at all, but they're 10000% better than coastie democrats.

My first winter was unlike anything I've ever experienced. The coldest I ever saw it was -40 with a -65 windchill. You get used to it pretty quick. Back home, if there was enough snow to make a footprint, school closed. Now I don't wear a coat until the temperature goes negative.

> is on Sup Forums
> current year
> doesn't have internet-based income yet

sad. you should click more "Single Mom Makes 10k Every Month From Home" ads, faggots

>The coldest I ever saw it was -40 with a -65 windchill.

And that wraps up the thread

-40 -65 holy fuck

>It was the best decision I've ever made in my life.

don't be so hard on yourself OP

we can only run for so long. they always follow us

I do live here, but in the big cuck colony.

How do you make money there
What's winter like

Idaho also based they don't even hide the nigger hate there

1) I know where you live cause I lived there too and recognize the spot.
2) stop shilling our state. there's enough white flight liberals funneling in as is and voting fucking liberal.

the big empty was comfy as fuck DLC

It's this way in every single state. Even Idaho, North and South Dakota.

How is Appalachia I've always been intrigued. I think I wanna buy a trailer park there and start a secession movement. Then we make the U.S. pay for us to burn shitloads of our coal when the next cuckface signs the Paris accord.

Actually more lefty Californians are moving to Montana than right wingers.

We don't want any more fucking californians. Fix your shit and stay out

Idaho is also like living in a 3rd world country

Pretty, yes, but so is Mexico. Do I want to move to Mexico? I think that answers that.

Soft Landings Missoula fucks

NICE KNOWING YOU ESKIMO FUCK

>stunted pines

Harsh winters.

>stayed in Bozeman
>not too bad

Found the cuck

this. The college I got to is like 70% Californian now. It fucking sucks. The irony is the hispanics from Cali are more right wing or center than the white Californians.

kek

but it's mostly farming and some tourism?

not much in the way of IT or networking?

fucking gorgeous though, you should post autum pics

Yeah we're full anyway. Fuck off to Wyoming they have lots of room

Winter is fucking awful in Montana. Lived in Helena for 10 years and moved to Oregon to get away from the cold. Rural Oregon is pretty fucking based because you can enjoy the weather and nature without the libtards.

Because it just seems like Colorado but colder

Missoula is starting to become like Cali Bay Area m8, like wat the fuck

This. And check out Wyoming it's great. Stay out of Montana

I want to...
It's the only state I'd consider moving to, living and, dying in.

I'll post some of my shit if you promise to stay out.

Good, stay where you are none of us want you anyway

Bozeman has IT/Networking and is growing in those fields. There's a diversified amount of jobs. I've worked several, but haven't stayed in one long. My current work is seasonal fire fighter.

Yeah Oregon is nice you fucks should go there

worked out there for a year, twas nothing special

that's like an 8/10, fagit

I want multicoloured red, yellow and orange

I can't promise anything though. if I come for freedom, will I be taking yours or adding?

Lots of potential helicopter riders here I can't wait

Way better than Montana.

kek

Man what a pretty place. I went to Glacier last week to fish, still fucking winter there man. Then went to Newlan and got burnt like hell. Currently peeling while drinking iced tea. Montana comfy

Have fun with the spics

Because Canada is my home. My family is here. I rather fight Muslims and Niggers than surrender my family or home.

mn winters are way worse

I'll help rid of them. Fucking purge when

Too cold. I am only 3/4 snownigger after all.
>tfw living in MN right now and hate it

Experienced that in NW Colorado. It was actually the weekend before I moved back to Florida. Couldn't even start my car

Now I make more money cause cities have jobs. I do miss the rural environment, but I prefer open water

Where the fuck do you live in Montana, its been raining all day here in Western Montana.

Help an user out user. I am an old fag tradesman living in seattle the lib crapitol of the left coast. I want to make money on the interwebs but don't know how. I want to get the senpai as far away from here as I can. What do?

are you fucking with me?

jesus user. you know I know you got the good shit, massive forests of red, yellow orange and gold

MN is much colder and has shittier winters unless you are a metro fag

Man I feel your pain, I used to live in the French country side, I'm in Paris now.
Fucking hate this city.
I hate cities, I want to move away from this shit.

>>move to Montana

Just wait until wintertime you dumb fuck.

You'll freeze your balls off with 6 months of NOTHING to do and NOWHERE to go.

Soon.

it's mostly coniferous forest out there.

Nice. I've considered it. If I were to move, I'd definitely choose somewhere in the northwest.

Are there any good jobs for tech? I'm actually considering moving to the US but still haven't found THE state I want to move to. Only criteria is not too many niggers cause I really do hate them.

That's right it's too cold here, stay out

Kek, what did Missoula think about Night of Broken Glasses Gianforte winning? Where I'm at, no one gave a fuck.

>Be OP
>Find find wide open spaces
>Tell people to move there and ruin it
>Wake up 5 years later with Walmart in back and refugees everywhere

Try Oregon

MT is dead with all you faggots moving. GG

Bought a house in between Bozeman and Livingston. It has mountain views and a view of Livingston, facing the mountains. It's so fucking nice, Bozeman is exploding, but in a good way. Montana scares liberals. A liberal in Bozeman would be considered a Republican in places like Portland. We are currently AirB&B'ing our new home and could easily just do that. However, I make too much in Portland, so we will keep renting the home in Montana until we can but another and just live there.

Fiance is from Kalispell. Montana, the western portion, has the beauty of Colorado without the shithead trust fund liberals, because Montana is simply too scary for them to freely virtue signal without being body slammed by a politician, haha. It's fucking GLORIOUS, lads.

I grew up in a big city but a few years ago I moved to Canada's far north, and it was the best decision I have ever made in my life. There are a few chugs here but they mostly keep to themselves, and this is definitely the white man's country.

Looks like the place where Putin would go fishing.

Haha, so much salt, fuck these cuck pieces of shit. I just now took down my Trump signs and I have a Trump license plate, all I do is trigger libshits all day

Maybe OP just wants more white people in his state to increase Montana's electoral count from 3 to 4?
Idk Oregon sounds like a super cucked state despite having lots of whites.

The only tree that does that is Aspen here. Funny thing though, Brits love the state and saw an old posh couple tell off a lesbian Colorado couple about fucking off back to their state.