White people can't run forever

White people can't run forever

White flight he saved you in the past but where will you go when there is nowhere left to run?

Every white country is in decline and no safe haven exists, soon whites will have to answer for their crimes and serve the minorities of the world

Eastern Europe is always an option

They hate shitskins and will actually fight back for a change

There are a few places left where there's literally only white people, and blacks would never go. They're not relevant in the world scale, but at least you're among your own kind.

Not to mention replace our 1965 immigration act with one that benefits white immigrants the most. As well as raise white birth rates with American born whites as well.

Name one cum skin

Yeah, like the deep end of a swimming pool.

Of the top of my head? Tristan da Cunha.

Also places in the extreme far north.

This image is SJW bullshit.
>white people perceive it as a decline
because it IS a decline. Jamal and Twy'qweesh'qua are going to smoke in the building and throw garbage on the streets and play rap until 3am.

>residents leave
>demand goes down
But if the new black residents aren't a downgrade, why doesn't the property value go UP? Explain why whites leaving and blacks entering is NOT a downgrade yet the value literally is downgraded.

What makes you think PoC will never go there?

It is white peoples responibility to support the people that they've oppressed for so long

We will find and follow you where ever you go

Because one is a couple of rocks in the middle of the ocean, and the others are buried in snow and never not -50 degrees. Niggers are too lazy to go to the first, and wouldn't survive the second.

You fags all be having multiple white children

PoC have a right to these places and white people must accommodate PoC so that these places become suitable for PoC

This. If Whites moved to Mars the niggers would follow and claim their great grandfather was a slave on the Red Planet.

HAHA... You're missing like three steps before #1. Like the steps where our neighborhoods are surrounded by thugs and drug activity and friends and family are victimized. Step #1 is after we've said "enough if fucking enough".

They won't be able to lol, the whites can't even make it accomodating for themselves. It's miserable in these places.

Like I said, whites have a responibility to put PoC ahead of themselves. Surly if they have managed to live on these places for so long then they can make the area livable for PoC.

Because the parasite cannot live without its host organism.

Japan

Maybe but who would want to live there? I don't even know why the whites are there, but in this future that's the white reason to live there, only because there's other whites.

And yet the second white people with any sort of money move back into an urban environment, people chimp out over "gentrification" and demand more gibs and for whitey to leave

This is happening in my neighborhood right now.
Niggers are moving in en masse and now literally like 4 houses in just the last few months went up for sale just on my street alone. Niggers from the city are buying them because they're cheaper and repeat.
It's a shame too because it's a beautiful neighborhood quickly going downhill with these niggers who put fucking COUCHES on their front porch and leave trash in their yard.

Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight. If they will face death, there is nothing they may not achieve. Officers and men alike will put forth their uttermost strength

Your image does not acknowledge regentrification. The US is large in mass, and even if nonwhites start filling up suburban areas, and minimal accounts in rural areas, many middle class whites will return to a part of a metro area that needs rehab and make it their own again.

You really think it's wise to back whitey into a corner?

when there's finally nowhere left to run we'll just have to genocide all the nonwhites

>White people can't run forever

Actually, we can.

There will always be a group of hard working individuals who will suffer through unbearable hardships to great a new paradise across some previously insurmountable barrier.

It happened with the Phoenicians and Greek Colonies, it happened with the US, Canada, and Australia, and it'll happen again.

Where doesn't really matter. There's always somewhere that the niggers and useless trash don't want to live.

you realize not even .35% of white americans are decendants of slave owners? take a look at this pic.
look at the race of the owners of the slave ships.
do your own research instead of being a sheep, the jews have been using you to carry out their agenda since they gave you rights.

Whites will never do anything, we can rape your wives and you will thank us for it.

Whites are pussies

You only exist to better the lives of PoC

Annon, the 2010 census demographics data was released and I have bad news for you...

You have it backwards, whites are not running. They are moving forward, expanding. It is the shitskins that are chasing.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DNT LIKE US JAMAL
EVERYTIME A BLACK PERSON IS SMART THEY SPOUT SOME LIBERAL OR SOME "GIB MONEYS WHITTIES"
THIS IS WHY I HATE BEING BLACK
THIS IS WHY I WANT TO KILL ALMOST EVERYONE WHO IS MY RACE
THIS IS WHY WE WILL BE EITHER ENSLAVED OR GENOCIDED
BECAUSE ALMOST EVERYTIME A BLACK IS SMART INSTANTLY THIS

FUCK OFF,PLEASE END YOURSELF,YOU ARE CANCEROUS TO THIS WORLD

More like the skinskins are moving in the second we make the area comfortable.

Take Washington DC for example. It used to be an awful malaria infested swamp and whites turned it into a planned capital city - something quite rare in world history. We could have gone with New York or Philadelphia or Boston as our Nation's capital, but no. We decided to build a new one from scratch in the middle of a SWAMP. We filled that swamp with monuments, museums, mansions, and government buildings; and made it livable.

Then the niggers and spics moved in.

if he was smart he'd know not to blame the whites.
hes a typical nigger that wants gibs for existing.

you must live in the city, big difference between city cucks and rural rednecks.

im not really calling him smart like IQ wise,i mean smarter than typical Jamal that says "GIB MONEYS CAUSE UR WHITE",he is tryng to use facts to justify "GIBS"

produce more white people so the communities improve and minorities become minorities again? It's basic symbiosis.

Why would I tell you when you would just shit it up

First rule of being a parasite: don't kill off your host.

White people are the only reason you have nice things. When we die out, you're fucked. Famine and plague will kill almost all of you.

Yes. If it's some vague call for government assistance they can get away with it. But when they specifically point out real problems whites are dealing with and tell them "das rite get fucked whitey you gonna be a minority," they're setting themselves up for a genocide. They're making our self-defense argument for us. Why do they do that? I see it a lot among race concious blacks who should probably know better than to create that perception of an imminent threat.

>facts
nothing hes spewed was remotely a fact.
hes literally just saying "whyt mun dun been oppressin us, so yall ow us"

>where will you go when there is nowhere left to run?

You really wanna know, Jamal?

>white boi thinks he will do anything

You will continue living in your basement as your sister and mother are used to pleasure all the black and brown men in the area

fuck you nigger SHILL

We need to rape every kike on the planet and fill every kike womb with white seman. This could all stop in a generation if we act fast

>soon whites will have to answer for their crimes
Yeah, they will. Doubt you will like it though.

rated
that post