Why don't we just nuke ISIS

Why don't we just nuke ISIS

Other urls found in this thread:

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-what-it-looks-like-when-the-worlds-smallest-nuk-1684923814
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too many civilian casualties.

It's bullshit how beautiful our race is. I don't care about fucking nonwhites, but I really don't get guys that impregnate nonwhites. There is simply no justification for it, all excuses are just that, cop out excuses.

You can't just nuke ISIS, you'd have to glass the entire middle east. Not going to say it's a great idea, but it would achieve a lot of peace.

Well, you see son, if we take out ISIS, we aid Assad. Assad is allied with Iran, and since Saudi Arabia, our "allies", are enemies with Iran, we can't do the right thing and tell Saudi Arabia to go fuck itself. It's in Iran and Assad's interests to destroy ISIS, not Saudi Arabia's. So we don't nuke ISIS.

We condemn the enemies of ISIS as monsters while selling weapons to those who created ISIS. I'm sure I'm naive about the "real world", and if I only knew.... But

>Petrodollar

Too bad we like mayonnaise and smell like wet dog and we're cavemen n shit, while melanin rich kangz was exploring the stars n shit. I don't know where the wet dog thing came from, I saw some Kangz talking about somewhere.

That's a dude

did she died?

hail our people

because we don't want to deal with the fallout
nuclear winter is a bitch

Why did not anyone come up with it?

Or non-whites could be expelled, starting with those who are most likely to be Muslims, and then we could all live in peace as 'ISIS', whatever the hell it truly is, can never come anywhere near us again.

why dont we just nuke israel???

That handwriting has tranny written all over it.

if we absorb a tiny amount of nonwhites at a time and only let their offspring breed with other whites at a controlled pace, with enough time there would be no more nonwhites as repeated exposure to white genetics would stamp out the nonwhite dna (see elizabeth warren claiming she's 1/16th native)

Good point

And yet the face looks like mummy Xev Bellringer, go figure

because of the cold war era giant hydrogen bombs everyone thinks nukes automatically means apocalypse. people forget that you can make nukes of all sizes. tiny low-yield tactical nukes would be great for use against ISIS.

nuke the cube

Your genes decide what they like at a subconscious level based on what they deem desirable.

TFW the pentagon goes for nuclear airburst and calls up a B52 to drop the bomb. The bombadir is a 24 year old corn bread cis white male from Missouri and needs to do a final check on the bomb before final engagement. The pentagon order against grafiti on munitions still stands, but after his final systems check and before he re-enters the cabin... a sharpie comes out from his utility vest . A few quick twists of the wrists and then: a giant cock and balls are scribbled on the side of the bomb casing. A few more strokes of the pen and it has a tag: "payback for 9/11".
This bombadir then sneaks out a kodak disposable camera, takes a couple of selfies, and leaves the bomb bay.

The bomb drops, violence from the new europeans comes to an end and the camera with its film ends up in a sealed plastic bag inside a footlocker in an attic somewhere.

Fastm forward 90 years and cyborg Ken Burns shows up wanting to do his next PBS documentary. They find the film, develop it, and see these images from almost 100 years ago.

The feels.... the feels

Less future terrorists.

>We think white women are the most desirable because we're white

Riiiiight, that's why white women are sought after by literally every straight male on the planet and you sandniggers can't even maintain yourselves from getting horny even at the sight of their ankles.

Who are you trying to fool, roach.

is that why white women are unanimously sought after by all races across the globe?

Or more future terrorists if you think about it

That is not what I am implying.
However since you are not polite I have no motivation to expand upon it.
A white mother would increase the genetic IQ potential so your genes are attracted to it.
More symmetric faces come from genetics or good childhood development signal health.
That's why sexy people can be found in all races.
Your genes judge them to be healthy.

Because the land in which they operate in belongs to the promised land; they are their to give the west reason to invade and occupy later opening the door for Israel to take over.

ISIS = Mossad

because ISIS is a western creation you dumbass

Nuking Mecca and Medina would be a better use of resources. Expose Allah as impotent to protect his people and holy sites, while at the same time causing Muzzies to chimp out worldwide, bringing themselves out into the open and painting targets on their foreheads. Then it would be pretty straightforward from there.

Most terriorists are young men with mothers siblings and young wives at home. They fight because they believe that doing so will help their families, and if their fighting put their families in danger instead they would be less willing to leave home.

>However since you are not polite

Had no idea roaches are so prude.

As a CIA handwriting analyst I can verify that she has no Adam's apple...or penis.

Because they are an ideology and not a country, that's like saying how do we nuke buddhists

There's a whole bunch of thoroughly cucked countries that would probably respond by nuking us.

The better way would be to temporarily lift the ban on nerve agents, and just fly crop duster drones all over the place. Let it rain.

Not if we kill them all.

That's a tranny btw

because you chose to fund them instead

why don't you stop posting transgenders

Cuz they are cucks whom think gook pussy is a good cover for their betaness

So bomb like usa an europe since many come from there...

>t.muslim extremist

More for short lays cuz they sluts n shiet.

But theyll get married though if shes a good girl.

Interesting. Say, what's the smallest working nuke that could be dropped?

That would pollute the oil. BP doesn't want another oil disaster.

O shit u just blew my mind...makes so much sense now.
Isreal is expanding into syrias golem heights an isis apologized to israel

>bombing an ideology that has now spread worldwide

>ISIS only respects literally being their version of Muslim or being nuked out of existence
>better bomb them with little bombs only, that'll show our compassion!
Cucks like you are why Isis and Islam will ultimately prevail and doom humanity to remain and die on earth with zero chance of visiting the stars.

>"The test seen up top had a yield equivalent of 18 tons of TNT, coming from a warhead that weighed only a little more than 50 pounds. Later, a variant of the warhead saw use in the Special Atomic Demolition Munition, also known as the "backpack nuke."

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-what-it-looks-like-when-the-worlds-smallest-nuk-1684923814

About yay big. You could drop it, but why drop it when you can just shoot it at someone?

We won't because Britain is saving our nukes for Argentina or Spain, whichever tries to take a territory first.

>There is no justification for not having a white girl

I can't get white women, all the girls that like me are Mexican, Italian, Russian or Filipino. I'm tired of this shit, I guess I'm just not good enough

That's the purpose of this thread.

Could say the same for Belgique

Hwat

True. Non-whites are fucking disgusting subhumans in comparison.

4pbp

>the religion of peace will burn itself out eventually ..maybe in 20-30 years time, but the collateral damage will be impossible to control..blood must be spilt for freedom.

>wanting to blow up based Kurds
>not wanting ISIS to feel fear as they advance
>not wanting based kurds to capture and torture ISIS fighters

Nukes only in rebel held areas

>nuking an ideology

Where do you think most of our oil comes from

From the ocean?

Rate me anons

Freakishly large eyes. I know it's a fake effect, but still...