[STICKY THIS!]Syria shoots down Israeli Jet that was helping ISIS

archive.is/1J744

>Syria has confirmed that it shot down an Israeli plane suspected of helping ISIS which had been flying over Syrian territory, tasked with bombing innocent civilians.

>Just one week after Israeli officials confirmed they were building up to a war with Hezbollah, the Israeli Air Force launched airstrikes against Syria, under the guise of targeting an alleged weapons convoy belonging to the Lebanese militia.

>Syria responded by activating their anti-aircraft missile defence system against the Israeli jets, successfully taking one down and hitting another.
>The jet crashed in Israeli territory, however, as the planes were back over Israeli soil by the time the missile was able to connect.

>The Israeli operation and the missile firing were both confirmed by the Syrian and Israeli governments. Israel would not confirm that a plane had actually been shot down, however. This is typical of Israel who tends not to acknowledge any military defeats or setbacks publicly.
>Israel claimed that its air defense system, Arrow, was able to intercept one of the missiles but would not elaborate. It also refused to say whether or not the missiles caused any further damage to Israeli territory, saying that the missiles did not compromise the safety of civilians or compromise any aircraft.

>cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/june/22/israeli-intel-chief-we-don-t-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=2GT9m0jX9vw
foxnews.com/
cnn.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Syrian government responded to the Israeli operation by calling it “blatant aggression” designed to support “terrorist gangs” and “deflect from the victories” of the SAA. Of course, one could scarcely argue with the Syrian statement because Israel’s operation, as well as all of its past operations in Syria, is, indeed, blatant aggression. Not only that, but bombing a militia fighting terrorists is, undoubtedly, a bombing operation in support of terrorists.
>Still, some are disputing the Israeli claims that Hezbollah was ever the target to begin with. These sources have argued that the Syrian military and its operations around Palmyra, particularly those centered around removing terrorists from the oil and gas fields which aid ISIS in terms of funding.

>Interestingly enough, Arrow, one of Israel’s multi-layered missile defense systems, is designed to intercept long-range ballistic missiles that are located higher in the stratosphere, not mere anti-aircraft missiles. This fact has caused many to question the veracity of the Israeli claim regarding the interception of the Syrian missile.

>Israel has launched a series of attacks against the Syrian military and Hezbollah inside Syria since the crisis began in 2011. Indeed, Israel has even been provided material and medical support to terrorists since the crisis began in earnest.

WHENEVER A MAJOR ATTACK HAPPENS LOOK FOR THE STORY (((THEY'RE))) TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU FROM

Yippie

Neck yourself you retard

bump the motherloving shit out of this

Proof? Oh wait, this is Sup Forums where there is more tinfoil than a supermarket warehouse.

ho shit that could be it.

Mods are delet antisemit thread tho lololol

any other sources?

No proof, it simply says
>syrian govt confirms israeli jet shot down
And thats it

Oops

pls gib syria nuke

You think all the major news networks would skip on reporting a story like this? this is fake news

Uncharacteristic panic from JIDF.
Come on, boys, this is Shareblue tier.

WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017WW3 2017

bump for some oy gevalts

>You think all the major news networks would skip on reporting a story like this
of course retard.

>report on the people that own your network

this was being spammed like a week ago and it was fake news then

CHECKED

yea, cnn would be the first boots on the ground for an event like this

bump;

I don't trust anything that comes out of the MSM

wow I really trust syrian intel, of course the jews are actually helping ISIS!

do you trust israelis then? see:

retard hahaha

You know nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

Boy, i sure hope Israel doesnt get glassed. That would be terrible.

Look here retard, every time hamas launches one of their shitty rockets it makes the news everywhere, and if Israel wanted the perfect excuse to invade Syria, this would be it, theyd would be olaying this shit everywhere.

Now Syria simply doesnt have any anti-aircraft weapons that are capable of shooting down israeli jets, if they did they would have doen it a long time ago. Again you are a retard

On the same day that the Iraqi Security Forces started on the final phase to push ISIS out of Mosul, CNN was telling us that Ronald Frumpf gets TWO (2) whole scoops of ice cream

FUCKING JEWWWWWSS

>Veterans Today
This is scrapping the bottom of the barrel when using sources. Here's another fine article from OPs source.
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

One less kike in the world? Excellent.

>muh JIDF
Is there anything you 16 year olds don't yell shill at?

ITT:
>the mainstream news is the only source I trust(tm)

Oh yeah you sure got me, keep jerking it to some batshit conspiracy websites stories

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

syria claimed to have downed israeli jets before and never provided any proof whatsoever

israel has proven russian AA tech is a fucking meme so until i see wing fragments of a sufa in the hands of SAA forces this didn't happen

Bump

is the Israeli intelligence chief also bullshitting?

see

Yeah, clearly your source Veterans Today is far more trustworthy.

Do it faggots

you don't know what UFO means, do you?

it just means the flying vehicle is unidentified. retard.

lalalalalalalalala

Jesus Christ you are a shit posting nigger. Fuck this thread, hidden and reported.

You have those archived?

if you knew anything about gordon duff you'd know he was talking about extraterrestrials

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/june/22/israeli-intel-chief-we-don-t-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

JIDF in full force ITT

That article doesn't mean anything, all sites put up bullshit. VT hosts a lot of good shit.

This. VT is worse than no source at all. VT being the source means it's probably disinformation. Also the last time Israel had one of their jets shot down by the Syrian military it was very public and reported across the news.

Where did you find that video, is there a kiketube version?.

oy vey

nice

why was this deleted?

gas yourself you kike

>OY VEY! DELETE!

So? It's 2017. We all know extraterrestrials are real.

no we're not

>kikes trying to slide the thread with UFO talk

do not give them any (You)'s

WWWWWEW

Why do all these jews look the same? Do they just fuck family members non-stop?

Lyle Ott

youtube.com/watch?v=2GT9m0jX9vw

>literal magical sky fairies are real
You watch too many jewish hollywood movies.

you don't know of the jew-exclusive genetic diseases from extreme inbreeding?

Welp time to die for israel I guess.

>and bite their heads off with our teeth, not with weapons.
>not with weapons.

Because they know the Jews kick their asses in modern warfare.

I highly doubt rebel "means" was able to take down an f15.

>rebel
the rebels are ISIS idiot. the Syrian army took it down.

The Jews know better than anyone.

You know what the fuck I meant, aquafresh. No one in Syria is capable of taking down an f15. If one was taken down, Russia was involved.

Oy vey. Quite a lot of hebraic kvetching ITT. When he's done with IS I hope Assad comes for you kikes.

The hardest to believe part is that Syria is capable of taking down an Israeli bomber.

hey retard. Israel got btfo trying to invade Lebanon, and you know how? by Iranian weapons in the hands of Hezbollah.

guess who's Syria's ally?

I can't believe the JewSA is still supporting and paying for this shit.
>trump is different
>wailing wall sing song before pledging allegiance

Fake news

> foxnews.com/
> cnn.com/

find it here.

remember, the saudis are with israel

find it on fake news sites???

Point still stands, the f15 is one of AMERICA'S elite jetfighers. Allies aren't going to hand over the top weapon systems to friendlies.

damn, that's a rare flag there.

We're still pretending ISIS isn't mossad??

they actually literally do. its a big problem in the middle east. not siblings, but apparently first cousins are fair game

you have nothing to back your claim with, and I have the fact of israel still not being able to go through Hezbollah to take lebanon to back my claim.

>hurr I refuse to believe

Afaik Russia supplied Assad with air-defense systems.

Syria have shot down Israeli aircraft earlier this year in March. What do you think are the implications of another shot down jet?

A currently running thread on this if anyone doesn't know.

can we say: powder keg that ignites world war 3?

Alright, I concede then. But you remember Aquafresh, when this story comes out to be fake, remember REMEMBER my words faggot.

plausible.

>asking for a sticky in the subject line
Yikes.