CANADA YES! Bill 89 take kids from non-binary/LGBTQ homes and puts them in gay families

Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 73% of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.

>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

>Christian couple says child welfare removed foster children because they refused to say Easter Bunny is real
news.nationalpost.com/news/religion/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real

>Bill 89
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/22/boy-treated-as-a-girl-by-his-mother-suffered-significant-emotional-harm-court-hears/amp/
goodreads.com/author/show/1377451.Pascal_Bernardin
youtube.com/watch?v=NQWVK0yPwQk
medium.com/@John_F_Power/how-canada-let-a-child-sex-abuser-run-rampant-across-asia-89f78e11f4aa
youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>73% of gays are pedophiles

>foster kids

literally who care if christcucks cant virtue signal with these future criminals

>Refusing to let junior grow tits and chop off his cock results in children services placing junior in a pro-cock chopping pro-tit growning trans-friendly SJW faggot family

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

canada was a mistake

Im reading through this mess of a bill.
But under which article does it state that a child is in need of protection when parents dont consider their gender identity?

I bet this bill won't target degenerate guardians who try to force trans-genderism on kids who don't want it.

google.ca/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/22/boy-treated-as-a-girl-by-his-mother-suffered-significant-emotional-harm-court-hears/amp/

That's true. But what happens to the jobs of the poeple that work in the big corps? Poof, gone. EI shoots up, government debt shoots even higher, then taxes shoot up.

We're absolutely fucked

>"HURR DURR I CAN'T PUNISH MY CHILDREN FOR BEING GAY/TRANS/BI ANYMORE!"
You conservativefags are just mad!

I'd beat my kids until they are SCREAMING I'm not a fag

The law is broader than this, read the bill.
This is literally next level kikery, they are creating a bureaucracy inside the Nanny State in Canada to fuck the country over.
How can you guys vote for this?
You don`t understand what they`re doing with your system of education and government?
I take it that you read french, get some insight on the matter.
>goodreads.com/author/show/1377451.Pascal_Bernardin

I found some official statistics saying that this number is a lie
So I looked up articles of people debunking this number on the internet and their argument is that "fucking a young boy isn't gay! There are many pedos who fuck young boys and identify as heterosexual. They are attracted to young people, which is different than being attracted to an adult of the same gender"
Basically these lunatics are using the same logic of "traps are not gay"

These people are sick

It's about time a country acted to stop children from being brought up in hateful homes and surrounded by prejudice. Why can't the rest of the world be like Canada?

Ontario's childhood school curriculum was written by Benjamin Levy (Deputy Education Minister) and Kathleen Wynne (Education Minister, now current premier who passed this Dyke Bill)

Quick Rundown
>Benjamin Levy
Convicted Pedophile and Child Rapist

>Kathleen Wynne
Mentally Ill dyke who left her husband in the 80s to "realize her sexual energy" and took her 3 kids with her. She "married" another dyke and her own children hate her.

>Ontario's Childhood Sex Ed Curriculum
>Starts at age 5
>Teaches kids about (((gender identity)))
>(((Transgenderism)))
>Pro-LGBTQ
>Teaches gay sex graphically
>Teaches kids that group anal fisting is OK

Remember, written by a pedophile.

>Pic related

It literally says "Creed" as "Religion".
So, will they protect a kid that wants to obliterate non-whites and respect his creed?
Will they protect the opposite?

Nope, the poster is real. I t was made by a teacher for a GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) if I recall correctly.

NAMBLA exists, user, they fight for the right of offering an icecream to your kid and taking him for a "walk" from your porch or backyard.

>Ontario
the place where your sex ed curriculum was written by a convicted pedophile?

any normal human left that shithole years ago

From what I can tell, the bill's more concerned about letting a child freely express their own sexual identity. Seems harmless.

can not machen this shit up

They're attempting to normalize pedophilia.

canada just needs to be nuked

72 is used to determine when a child is at risk.
72(3)(e) is the dick chopping section. Suffering = mental / emotional suffering. Not letting kid chop dick off = suffering, hence kid is in need of protection.

73 is the best interests of the child. If you read carefully it says "any reason deemed relevant"

>literally any reason can be used to justify removing the child

101/102 deal with placement of the child in a new home (must be massively pro-SJW) and custody

Luke 21

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Canadians hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of Canada shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Rake coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for the Day of the Rake draweth nigh.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQWVK0yPwQk
I know it's Rebel Media but they show clips of the bill in the video. Strip out their bias, the information is accurate.

BOY I SURE DO LIVING IN A COUNTRY WITH A BILL OF RIGHTS

>Attempting
No, they`re actually allowing it before Islam comes by and start marrying little girls.
It`s their "Creed", user.

We should all nuke Canada out of existence

Someone post the pozcatchers/2 bikers in London raping the young Asian twink copypasta

>pic is of Ontario Childhood Sex Curriculum

o shit what if a child follows the Aryan creed?

>73%
HAHAHAHA so you're saying literally every child statistically is being raised by at least 1 pedophile hahahahaha fucking retard

Until it gradually gets buffed out of memory.

>Ontario is Canada
How about we nuke all of Bolivia instead?

>muslims are excluded because

You know, I couldn't pinpoint Bolivia on a fucking map if I tried.

Creed doesn't mean religion you dumb brazillian ape, otherwise they would have used "religion".

What they imply creed to mean is "core religious principles". This allows them to exclude targetting Muslims, Sikhs, etc and only go after Christian/White families for the LGBTQ/Gender Identity schpiel.

you can tell that fucking muslim wishes all the gays would die

medium.com/@John_F_Power/how-canada-let-a-child-sex-abuser-run-rampant-across-asia-89f78e11f4aa

>Act. However, a child’s or young person’s creed is listed as one of several factors to be considered throughout the new Act. “Creed” is defined to include religion.
Your new bill says otherwise.

>Muslims/Sikhs are except

CAN WE JUST FUCKING NUKE CANADA

holy shit

WAHHH I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL MY GAY KIDS LIKE MUSLIMS

Go fuck yourselves conservacucks.

They just redefined Religion, not Creed.
You dumb motherfucker, I live 40 years under an hegemony from the left, you want to teach me how to read nuances in their writing?
This law is so fucking broad, it looks like an UN manifesto.

A friend of mine asked Wynne it the bill meant children could be taken away during a question period type event, and after a minute of umms and ahs she finally said "yes" and moved onto the next question

>include
>not equal

Go to the debate transcriptions and search for "creed". They discuss it in one and the intention is to bypass Muslims and other "ethnic minorities" where removing a kid based on Muslim beliefs would not be in the spirit of the bill.

It's Ontario anyways, they never do anything to Muslim families for fear of being sued / called racist

i would trade you for muslims

>"a state militia"
>fallaciously implying exclusion of other scenarios
That looks like a Common Core level of education: pure communist disinformation. Disgusting.

10/10 shitpost would have aborted if you were mine.

Does it actually say that?

Why the fuck do the Liberals always target white families?

DID THEY DEBATE THIS?
I thought you people said they passed this on the sly, WHAT THE FUCK?
Are these people insane?

SAT prep book for HS kids, IIRC.

>72. Consultation with bands and First Nations, Inuit or Métis communities

???

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's the whole point

The Ontario Courts all appointed leftist SJW judges

See picture

They overruled a dead White Christian doctor's will because a 40 year old Dyke SJW judge ruled him homophobic, sexist and racist

Look at these pathetic damage control leafs.

Click on 'debates' at the top. They had a few

Why don't you go after the Muslims who kill their kids?

>honour killings

I can't believe I'm spending time and money to qualify to practise law in this chickenshit system.

Can you give me the source?
Im reading something different

>72 A society, person or entity that provides services or exercises powers under this Act with respect to First Nations, Inuit or
Métis children or young persons shall regularly consult with their bands and First Nations, Inuit or Métis communities about
the provision of the services or the exercise of the powers and about matters affecting the children or young persons,
including,
(a) bringing children to a place of safety and the placement of children in residential care;
(b) the provision of family support services;
(c) the preparation of plans for the care of children;
(d) status reviews under Part V (Child Protection);
(e) temporary care agreements under Part V (Child Protection);
(f) society agreements with 16 and 17 year olds under Part V (Child Protection);
(g) adoption placements;
(h) the establishment of emergency houses; and

Sounds good to me, start pumping out white kids, be anti-LGBTQ, have some queers take care of them while you get to keep be child-free.

Which other places are like Ontario?
How does it work, will it only function in Ontario and not in Labrador, for example?

Northwestern Ontario mechanic leaf here from last thread.

>considering relocating to Montana with wife.

Yeah it kills me honestly. I'm a 5th generation Canadian. Family all came over in the late 1800s from england/Scotland, literally fucking pioneered this land, and I love it so much... My great grandfather was a log driver/harvester/lumberjack, grandfather was tug boat operator - used to tow log jams and bring in large ocean grain amd ore haul vessels to dock in lake superior... and it tears me up I'm going to have to move inevitably because the dykewynne and faggotreaudeau have put me into a position where I have to put my families best interest and livelihood first.

I plan on returning maybe when I'm mid 40s but for now were making plans to leave so we can actually earn and save for having kids and retirement, But I'm still very torn I'll have to leave for a bit.

Why would one go after a perfectly non-barbaric, civilized cultural activity such as honour killings? #DiverseGraves

>log driver

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8

Damn that's a whole new level of PC.

I feel bad for you leaf.

I hope you get her back.

Yeah this shit is only in Ontario (unless Trudeau thinks it's such a great idea he tries to adopt it nationally, though I doubt that would pass).

As for which places are like Ontario: British Columbia (typical west coast liberals), Quebec (although they're commendably xenophobic towards non-French speakers). The prairie provinces and the maritime provinces are both more traditional.

Why should we protect people who hate gays?

Whats with this fucking retarded overemphasis on children's sexuality
Why not let them be kids and not fixate so heavily on who or what they're going to fuck
The sex ed curriculum is written by a man who likes to fuck kids and now he's hell bent on making kids want to fuck
You can make kids believe anything if you put them in a classroom setting and tell them they're learning, it's indoctrinatio and it needs to be stopped

Nowhere in the bill do people get protected based on creed, gender expression, race, etc.
Every time gender or creed pops up it's under a list of factors that should be "taken into consideration" when looking at the best interests of a child or should be "respected where possible" when placing with foster families (s.109(2B))

They will prolly force you to pay the gay couple child support.

To add to this, if there are any white liberal chicks out there who want to start pumping out kids to gives to gay couples so they can have kids, I got lots of cum to donate. It's going to waste in tissues as it is.

>pic related

To be fair, e) is a more appropriate answer, as a family could just be a husband and wife, or a single parent and adopted child, or any other combination where there is no blood relation.

I'm more interested in what it says if you select a), b), or d), since "should" is entirely subjective.

This is the same I am reading.

That definition of family is pedantic, but correct. I would consider my wife family, but I am not related to her. I consider my sister-in-law family, but I am not related to her. I consider my mom's sister's husband my uncle, but I am not related to him.

I just want to know what Brett Hart thinks of all this shit.

shill

A

look at this faggot

What do you have against Muslims? Are you a racist?

is this real life? please wake me up, i'm feeling sleepy

O I AM LAFFIN

How is this different from the heavily criticised stolen generation in Australia when we took aboriginal children to try and denigger them

Hahaha I knew what that was before I even opened it. Makes me think of great grandpa. Thanks for the feels user.

It's really just an absolute mess of a question. Basically all the answers can be correct in some way.

You still don`t know why is it so broad and you can extract any meaning you want from it, do you?

Yes, isn't most of this board?

where are you reading that, cause it ain't article 73

I have the bill open right in front of me and the it this is what they consider as a child that needs protection:

>(2) A child is in need of protection where,
(a) the child has suffered physical harm, inflicted by the person having charge of the child or caused by or resulting from
that person’s,
(i) failure to adequately care for, provide for, supervise or protect the child, or
(ii) pattern of neglect in caring for, providing for, supervising or protecting the child;
(b) there is a risk that the child is likely to suffer physical harm inflicted by the person having charge of the child or
caused by or resulting from that person’s,
(i) failure to adequately care for, provide for, supervise or protect the child, or
(ii) pattern of neglect in caring for, providing for, supervising or protecting the child;

>(e) the child requires treatment to cure, prevent or alleviate physical harm or suffering and the child’s parent or the person
having charge of the child does not provide the treatment or access to the treatment, or, where the child is incapable of
consenting to the treatment under the Health Care Consent Act, 1996 and the parent is a substitute decision-maker for
the child, the parent refuses or is unavailable or unable to consent to the treatment on the child’s behalf;

>(f) the child has suffered emotional harm, demonstrated by serious,
(i) anxiety,
(ii) depression,
(iii) withdrawal,
(iv) self-destructive or aggressive behaviour, or
(v) delayed development,
and there are reasonable grounds to believe that the emotional harm suffered by the child results from the actions,
failure to act or pattern of neglect on the part of the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child;

This asshole country did the same thing to our Natives, the entire story is so sad.

A, B, and D trigger my autism

Family is should be [...]

Tests, nowadays, are meant to be like that, there isn`t "100% correct" nor "100% wrong".
But subjectively they will influence people with 'wrong-think'.

Fucking Wynne. Every. Time.

no. photo is not a shop

>husband and wife
>single parent and adopted child
>or any other combination where there is no blood relation

not families

By that definition a gang, militia or cult can be a family.

Watch out, Canada! I know you have a strong Swedish competitor, but you're being too hasty!

They are families. The strict blood-relation you're thinking of is called "kin".

I love you Jesus

Well I can see how he got that question wrong. Among rednecks, their wives are usually related to them by blood.

Have a look at 109