Drop the Natsoc Theme

I was just watching Enemy of the State (1998), and about half an hour through the film, I realized the drastic difference between the US population then compared to now. Back then, the only people who were labeled fascists were the government and its intelligence agencies, which were treated like a bunch of murderous spies that defiled the name of privacy. There was plenty of diversity back then, but people got along. Whites hung out with blacks, blacks got along with whites, arabs and greeks had adjacent restaurants, and the Italians shuffled around New York. What the fuck happened?
Today, you have idiots who trust the government with their lives and don't care for their privacy. Racial tensions are at an all-time high, and the Left reverted from being Liberals to Authoritarians. Liberals back in the 90s-2000s stood against government fascism and CIA/NSA privacy invasions, and called them fascists rightly so. Back then, Sup Forums was Left-wing and hated the idea of a bunch of warmongering neocons.
> but muh natsoc would've made the world amazing

We're living in it. After Germany was defeated, the US took all of their scientific advancements and continued to develop them. In Nazi Germany, this site would be banned and you'd all be in prison for anti-national thought crimes. The government would have all of our information and would kill dissenters and perform false flags to make us give up even more of our rights, as we're already doing today in Europe.

Islam isn't perfect, nor is it good, but being radically anti-Muslim is just as bad as being a radical Muslim. It plays into the NWO's hands. If you are far right, you enable neocons to warmonger in the Arab World and create these problems by slaughtering millions. If you vote left, you self-destruct your country. You can only win by having your OWN opinion that isn't fucking spoonfed to you by memes, graphs, or any kind of MSM.

> cont'd

You idiots would have no free speech, no rights, no influence in the world in a NatSoc society. You'd have no conspiracies, no freedom, nothing. So quit acting like if Hitler won, you'd all be happy pagan LARPers sitting in the woods, or reenacting the Roman Empire. It would be just like the US is, except a lot less Jewish. That doesn't magically make a society perfect, or even good. The only way our movement, which is a movement of common sense, personal liberty, free speech, and protection of our families (at least for most non-stormcucks on Sup Forums) is ever going to be taken seriously, is if you drop the NatSoc ideology. Just condemn it. They lost the war decades ago, the world is changed. Being Natsoc will make your life much worse in the eyes of everyone in normal society. We'll get nowhere with swastikas on every post or logo, and in all honesty, what happened in WWII does not directly affect YOU TODAY. Focus on 9/11, current politics, the Middle East, EU, Russia, China. Focus on changing things you can change! You won't make America a whit ethnostate at this point. Focus on fixing race relations, not being baited by the MSM to literally make yourself look like a nazi. Change YOUR world, not your grandfather's. You morons are wasting your time ranting about how Hitler dindu nuffin. In his society, you'd all be silenced.

>Islam isn't perfect, nor is it good, but being radically anti-Muslim is just as bad as being a radical Muslim

Literally retarded. Islam was made by a slave trader who molested kids. They hold this man as the holiest of men. The world Islam means to surrender, as in submitting to god through fear of what he will do if you disobey (why the Koran is so violent in gods law)

This is the polar opposite of the west, and you should hate it.

You're not understanding the post. I didn't say you should invite Islam into Europe. You can say you don't want muslim immigrants, you can even say you hate Islam. But don't become RADICAL. Don't wish for their murder, don't push for war, don't attack and slaughter them for no reason. State your opinion, yes, but don't be baited into a neocon ideology of warmongering. Nationalism is being pushed just as much as Globalism, both playing into the NWO. I dislike Islam, I'm a Lebanese Christian, I know them better than you ever will, and I agree with you. But don't bite the bait. There's a reason for all of these attacks, most of which are paid for and not 'random' at all. It's to allow you to give up more of your privacy and rights so the government can 'protect you' from these evil radicals.

>It would be just like the US is, except a lot less Jewish. That doesn't magically make a society perfect, or even good.

Nice meme. My house isn't Jewish, that doesn't make it perfect. It makes it better than being jewish for sure, but just because it isn't Israel 2.0 doesn't make it amazing. Is India amazing? Is China? They're not quite there yet. In addition, as much as the JQ may or may not be fully true, who cares? Whether you're wrong or right, you will be hated and your career/discussion/viewpoint destroyed for bringing it up. So again, rename them to a new ((enemy)) and focus on what you can change. You yourself won't destroy the jews, so why ruin your life ranting about it?

The point I'm making is that Nationalism is being pushed as well as Globalism. They are using this opportunity to make the goyim hate Muslims/SJW so much, that they'll give up all of their rights just to succeed. Why the hell is all of this Nazi stuff being pushed so much lately? Why did it come out of fucking nowhere? Because they know that about half the population isn't on board with the whole Leftist world, so they're trying to suck as many conservatives/non-leftists into a policy that makes them feel vindicated in their opinions, but the price is that you get to live under a true Fascist rule with no personal freedoms. This nazi stuff is not a coincidence, it's being pushed, one way or another, for a reason.

Sometimes you must go to war to eradicate an insufferable ideology

too many subhumans(demons)
Satan rise soon...

> Drop the Natsoc Theme

No.

>Back then, Sup Forums was Left-wing and hated the idea of a bunch of warmongering neocons.

Fuck off lying kike. Also Neocons are left-wing.

>Back then, Sup Forums was Left-wing and hated the idea of a bunch of warmongering neocons.
Sup Forums existed in the 90s and early 00s? Wew

>We're living in it. After Germany was defeated, the US took all of their scientific advancements and continued to develop them. In Nazi Germany, this site would be banned and you'd all be in prison for anti-national thought crimes.
Nazi Germany would import shitskins to the West, discriminate against whites in their own countries, and destroy white civil society and family values? That's the opposite of what Nazi Germany did buckaroo, but that's exactly what's going on here.

>Islam isn't perfect, nor is it good, but being radically anti-Muslim is just as bad as being a radical Muslim
Being against something is just as bad as being for it? What the fuck kind of retarded logic is this? Black isn't white just because they're both equally far away from gray. Your appeal to the center is trash.

>It would be just like the US is, except a lot less Jewish.
You keep saying that Germany was the same as the US, but you have yet to go into the actual policies of Germany and compare them against the US, because if you did your little kiked out thought experiment would collapse like a house of cards.

>if you drop the NatSoc ideology. Just condemn it
I agree, American fascism will have nothing to do with Natsoc, it will be entirely American and wrapped in out flag, not theirs.

>Focus on changing things you can change! You won't make America a whit ethnostate at this point. Focus on fixing race relations,
>Just give up goy you'll never fix the world so just settle for less
Absolute trash.

I'd accept globalism if they'd just exclude and annihilate muslims to enact it. I really do think islam is the barrier to general peace in the current era

>It's a problem of religion, not race

Hating Muslims and SJW's is a natural byproduct of being exposed to Muslims and SJW's. Just look at the way they behave. eight years ago, I was a left-wing punk rocker. Now, I want to see them all in gas chambers.

Sage

You might be right, tree-user.

What is there to understand? Your post is not only boring and unoriginal, but it's a bunch of stupid pseudointellectual drivel. That's how I know you're a brianlet, you write a short novel to convey your ideas when a few words would suffice. Try typing less next time sperg.

Whats weird is how global the phenomenon is, even in non-European countries have the feminists and shit popping out of nowhere.

>back in the 90s-2000s
>Back then, Sup Forums
>90s-2000s
>Sup Forums

>You won't make America a whit ethnostate at this point.

Agreed. A white ethnostate won't happen in the next hundred years. The best we can do is get these kikes out of our country by exposing them for what they are. But you never really gave anything bad about Nazis, you just said we took their tech followed by a bunch of platitudes about killing dissenters and performing false flags. When did the Nazis perform false flags (besides the Reichstag fire which was a necessary development to take full power)? Did the Nazis ever put anyone in prison for thought crimes besides known communist subversives? I don't know, help me out m8. They never told us this shit in school, just "Nazis bad, Allies good".

As far as I'm concerned, Hitler was right.

kek

Spot on, OP. Great thread