What keeps you going?

I'm tired, guys.

I've argued, memed, and constructively discussed the usual shit with friends, family, and strangers on and off the internet about all the usual stuff. Religion of peace, dindus, gun control, etc.

Every time I get hopeful that the things are changing and people are opening their eyes, I see the usual folks on facebook with the same hashtag, buzzfeed-tier faggotry.

And as time goes on and I see more antifa bullshit and peaceful trucks, I feel less and less empathy for my fellow man and find myself growing more and more comfortable with another civil war, and I hate that current events have made me feel that way.

Whether it's sharing some dumb meme or dropping statistics on a motherfucker, what keeps you motivated to not give up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EyjgUqXojc
streamable.com/te2b8
youtu.be/uUyDcGSMPEQ?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=upv6_4WT6hY
youtube.com/watch?v=0SmLCjbYKmg
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look up the Weimar Republic
That's where we're at now and much like before it will collapse from hyper inflation since the FED is overprinting the USD

Lift weights
Listen to Slayer, Dying fetus and positive mood music for you and never ever give up.

Do it for yourself user. I honestly don't give a shit if the multricutural truck of peace drives over some pop star concert. Worst part is, these people do some "we're not afraid, still driking beer".

Until the "normies" realize what's going on, they deserve it. I don't wish anything bad to anyone, but if they're vigouroulsy defending failed multikulti policies, there is nothing you can do

Focus on your life and find a gf that accepts you as you are.

Also give them to read Samuel Huntington Clash of civilizations. It will "really make them tink"

Organizing. And trolling. Being in a small group of redpilled people. Prepping

My children and family

youtu.be/8EyjgUqXojc

Coke and hookers.

Change yourself before others, faggot.

such a great show, I'd definitely watch it again

That's what being on the wrong side of history feels like

The prospect of civil war in South Africa.
I want to fight while I'm still young.

The propaganda war will be just as important as the actual one

They will label the whites as "rebels" and likely white nationalists

Need to really fight that

The fear of death and the combination of love from all my friends and girlfriend. Plus I'm holding out hope for the next crusade where I can take my years of military training and kill for a greater cause. And if I die, die honorably.

Lift weights, shoot guns, go to church, listen to folk music

The time has come for us to end this. We must fill every kike womb with white seman. We can end them in a generation if we act fast

enjoy making a new slide thread op

whats being slid: streamable.com/te2b8

Joy and happiness in making a liberal miserable.... That motivates the fuck out of me.

Prepping is my pastime now

This

Never ever ever give up or stop saying what you believe in, that is the essence of manhood. Stick up for what you believe, to the best of your ability, is the one and only truth. You have an ethical obligation to use free speech for good as often and as well as you can.

youtu.be/uUyDcGSMPEQ?t=54

isn't that the fag from House of Cards?

The chance of pushing the "religion of peace" back into the shit hole it crawled out of. Stay strong. Our time to storm the beaches will come soon, and then should we fall we will feast with the allfather in Valhalla!

Im with you on that for the girlfriend part, mine is a bit of a lefty at times but shes been good to me aye

Don't tell me you are giving up now OP.

I've been aware of the leftist bullshit for the past 15 years, this is a marathon kid, not a sprint.
If you are wanting to give it all up, the fight for the future of yourself, your family, and the fate of the world itself, you didn't have the will to make a difference to begin with.

Ask yourself: "Why did I get redpilled in the first place?"
Think about that long and hard, and then look into the eyes of your family and think what would happen to them if you give up now.

Seconded this OP

For righteous anger mood:
>youtube.com/watch?v=upv6_4WT6hY
For positive/relaxed mood:
>youtube.com/watch?v=0SmLCjbYKmg

Wisdom, burger-bro.

Amen!

?? Explain

You might get to see a lot of people die user. Do you wanna pass that up?

Honestly I've stopped doing any of that. Just focus on getting yourself in a better situation and building a social circle. Have kids, prepare them for the future. A political solution may or may not come.

I feel you dog.

I used to live my life trying to be a good guy, always trying to help people and wanting to save people.

And now I've learned people aren't worth saving or helping, they're all degenerate liberals who only cause problems for themselves.

I already decided that ill be killing myself next weekend, idk what ima do this last week on earth, maybe just sleep and eat

Hatred and Rage keep me going.
The millions of White Lives that have been lost in Waw1 and WW2.
The atrocities commited by the filthy Jews against my people knows no bounds.
They must be avenged and justice must be served.
We have to keep on fighting until our death, then we can die knowing that we did everything in our path to help our people.

turn sound on, read title, process both in regards to current events, get joke

>Have kids, prepare them for the future

We are nearing a collapse and your advice is to have kids? Fucking lunatic.

OP here.

Thanks guys. I'd happily hold the line with you faggots any day.

The fact that we will win in the end.

It will happen, the world pendulum will sway to far to the left, and swing right back when people realize what we've done.

>Slayer
>Positive music

Pick one

but they're not singing. its just audio overlayed.

Because I know what truth is.

And I'd rather live in uncomfortable truth than the most comfortable lie.

Nothing can ever break me of this.

You are looking in the wrong places bro, there are people that are scared shitless and have no voice and no idea on who they can trust to gather others who feel the same as they do.

Listen to Tommy Robinson, he makes sense and find others who need to be free of the oppression of the EU's policies, May's policies and the worthless fuck of a mayor of London.

Take a break. Step outside and enjoy some fresh air.

On day off Sup Forums can do wonders. You may even be good after a few hours.

What keeps me going is knowing that there's people with similar views as me out there.

Also, just keep redpilling as many people as you can. Your words may have more impact than you think

lad

I share your views.

well put

Take a trip to Dearborn, Michigan first and hopefully you can change your mind. or at least know your enemy.

Your spirit must come from within when sustenance can no longer be drawn from without.

yeah no shit m8 its a joke, did you miss the news reports of the absolutely "spontaneous" and totally not at all a political publicity stunt crowd singing "dont look back in anger"? replace with "sign of the times" and the fact that its social engineering, propaganda essentially, becomes apparent

are you autistic or what?

have as much blowjobs as you can

Stop being a deathcuck.
Suicide is a Sin and you will be condemned to eternal fire and brimstone.
Turn to God and repent of your sins, do not give up but keep on living !

I dont want to give up either but it does get disheartening when half of europe is in flames and normies are like "it doesnt happen here doe"

Are you black?

The normies are scared. Google Sup Forums in the Google News section. All the SJW media outlets have no idea how to fight us if we keep trolling.

"Never compromise, not even in the face of Armageddon" -Rorschach

God be with you, user.

I am as black as you

So you're not a KANG?

google "egyptian youth"

never forget what and who you're fighting for. this ride never ends

I am always an idealist, and that is what propels me to keep going. That and the thought of all the incredible men and women that died in so many pointless and unjust wars. Half my mind dreams of the future and all it can be, the other half stuck in the past, dreaming of what could have been. When I think of the immense struggle and pain so many went through just for their own future lineage and kin, it makes this struggle feel so light.

We face a very different kind of battle, a battle of the spirit and mind. The enemy wins as soon as you give up your spirit. I know it feel impossible and pointless at times, but take pride in your strife and emotional distress. Even if you are a tiny minority fighting for truth, you are living beyond yourself and will be rewarded in the next world.

I personally believe we will overcome this globalist multi racial world, and create a new blossoming culture of ethnic pride and brotherhood. I feel it is certainly still possible, and I look forward to the day where we are heavily outnumbered, fighting side by side with the few trustworthy brothers I have next to me. We are special and deserve to live, our women are beautiful beyond any other, we deserve to continue. And if I am alive, I will never let hope die from my heart. Even if I get slowed down, get angry at my fellow kin, I will always love who we can be, and who we were. Our past fought for us, we must fight for the future also. To hopefully one day be put in the history books as a generation that changed the world's understanding of racial consciousness and brotherhood. Our unique and beautiful people deserve this. They deserve our sacrifice. We deserve a home.

>I feel less and less empathy for my fellow man
Good! Let your heart harden. This thing you call 'empathy' is nothing but weakness and it is what led your people to their current state. Discard it, and become the man you were always meant to be.

Kek. This.

Well said

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

C'mon, don't do that. Work out, listen to positive music (not saying this ironically, but I've heard listening to Taylor Swift helps with depression, even if it's not your taste), read positive literature (I'd stick to fiction), cut down internet time (pol, social media), go outside and get some rays/vitamin d, eat healthy foods, take a heavy dosage of niacin and rhodiola rosea, find a hobby that gives you fulfillment like playing an instrument or carpentry, volunteer somewhere, consider getting a pet, talk to a priest, read the good book, join a church and be active in the fellowship, seek a therapist. Lastly, if all else fails, call the suicide prevention hotline. I know this saying can be trite, but trust me, it gets better. Hang in there pal

I laughed heavily when I watched this episode of "Brothers on Arms".. by the way.
"Harsh winter in Belgium" ahahaha
*breath*
ahahahahahaha
And these fuckers did not even dig right trenches. Lay like homeless people in amusing craters.

It's not a very funny joke

Allowing altruism to be corrupted is what led people to the current state.

Your advice is basically: be a nigger

>Has to explain his unfunny joke
>Calls someone else autistic

Wew Australia usually you guys are pretty chill.

And yes, I am the samefag

Used to be a huge Slayer fan. Then, Kerr King started shooting off his mouth about how horrible Trump is and what an excellent president Hillary would make. Had to let them go.

Stop caring, live your life for you and enjoy it. You're gonna fucking die one day user and that'll be it. Make the most of it, it's pretty fucking easy in a first world country.

Man up and have some kids. It'll give you some real perspective

A leader to rally behind that is not putting up with the bullshit anymore DESU. I just stop contributing to liberal infested circles like FB and build my own also.

Rage, Hatred and caffeine.

Lots of caffeine.

Watch murdoch murdoch videos and workout user. Our time will come.

youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw

I still have things to do on my checklist, I still want to see people, I still want to do things, I still want to play video games. It doesn't matter if you get tired or not, just goto sleep when you do and get back to doing what you love, even shitposting.

the little moments

Have h'white kids.

This is a fun one to start out with
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

I've felt uncharacteristically tired and de-motivated these past few days. I've been following the London attacks and spending too much time on here, yes, but I've felt for the past years that all of us here on Sup Forums and within the white ethno-nationalist sphere are caught up in a zeitgeist. Awareness is growing, and the elephant in the room continues to get bigger. The fact that action, and statement of our true intentions must at some point come fully out in the open.

On some level we are all connected through energy (thousandth monkey type deal). I think we've had a lot of newcomers enter the sphere, and their shock and temporary disbelief that, yes, the world is tribal and culture is a racial construct, has affected our energy level.

It took me a good while to accept that I saw race, saw the issues going on with muslims, jews (however under or overstated it may be). It takes a mental toll, and that mental toll affects the Godhead, it affects all of us.

Push through, improve yourself. Everything is coming to the open, and we must declare where we stand. One day at a time.

I don't associate with most people anymore outside of church because I live in a town filled with degenerates

I second this

you're just retarded, its not really a joke in the sense of me giving a fuck if you find it funny or not, its social commentary packaged as a meme, and its triggering the fuck out of leftypol which is on a sliding blitz atm

but good work attempting to seed apathy through critique, too bad Idgaf about anyone's opinion ;)

once again for others: streamable.com/te2b8

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

OP people I went to high school with who were leftypol are full on white nationalists now. The tide IS turning. But these things change in the minds of men first. Not on facebook. The revolution will not be televised.

I just go through a detox if I've seen too much autism. I've deleted my Facebook and twitter (stick with Instagram just to stay updated with people) so I don't hear their bogus opinions. Also, the dumb shit people say gets your attention more than smart shit, so be aware of that. And then my ultimate advice is to grow some balls

don't mind if I do

This is why I don't associate with normies anymore unless they're from my church. Good values, most are conservative. I live in Chico, CA. Basically everyone here still believes in Bernie

Watch the Patriot. It's not politically correct to discuss these days, but a boy can be useful in war from a pretty young age.

Don't infantilize your boys, Sup Forums. And don't assume that they wouldn't want to be at your side in a fight to the death.

And, you could be wrong.

I'm motivated simply by the fact that i will NOT be the last of my line. I will not be responsible for the end of my people. I'm motivated by the fact that my ancestors are watching me and i will not let them down.

>I'm tired, guys.
become quickened

Your ancestors faced way worse and managed to produce at least 3 children and extremely powerful nations.

It's just another conflict, another plague, another famine, another invasion, another death.

We. Will. Survive. What motivates me is my will, my desire for my people to flourish, the love I have for myself, my desire for my bloodline to continue until the end of Earth.

This will end. Study nationalism, read about it, learn to shoot, get fit (Nothing crazy, boxing for example is something to get into), learn to grow food, domesticate animals if you can. Buy some land.

Do this, and you will realize that life was never meant to be comfortable. It was meant to be a battle to the end.

I just spam those potatoes with pictures of the boston bridge and tell say how a van full of sand niggers jumped out with knives and all stabbed this girl multiple times together she yelled "help me help me" and how the cops saw, had no weapons, and RAN away. I dont defend it when they islamaphone i do shit i just respond with it non stop any time they go full retard.

Just have fun with it. Destroy their comfort zone and pull them into the real world. I mean theyre fucking pathetic. The london mayor says theres nothing to worry about after 3 attacks already and told his people to get used to it, Trump talks shit to him because that triggered my President like the heat of a 1000 suns, and these social justice niggers actually try to hate the man saying hes using the incident for spotlight reasons. Hillary wouldnt have given a fuck she would have promoted it here and they just hate trump because he wasnt a female president.

PS. That girl being ceaser stabbed and the cops running is true. It actually happened. Then they lies saying police with guns got there in 2 minutes when it was 8. Like 8 is still fast im not going to lie theyre not super heros but the government is really trying to look good in the wake of all this.

>9th Sura is praise for warriors who wage war in the name of Allah. He is praising the Jihadists and has the gull to use #Manchester because he knows kaffirs don't understand the context.

Mayor of London is a supporter of Jihad and Islamic state

>Basically everyone here still believes in Bernie

I'm from Madison, WI. I know the type well.

But I'll never give up on people.

>pretend you're red pilled
>think life is a video game where u beat enough levels take down the last boss and get a victory screen at the end
>not accepting conflict is nature

looks like you're not built for this universe, time to kys

>i dont defend myself when they call me an islamiphobe*

My phones a piece of shit.

>pic related. Its ISIS in western europe

The thrill of the hunt