Race

I lurk and enjoy the conversations on Sup Forums and I know the prevailing beliefs on here are pro-race and nationalist. I'm wondering: Isn't the ultimate cuck a man who submits to another? Another man's ideology, movement, rule, etc.? It seems to me that the beginning of a lot of the philosophies I see on here depend on one man becoming another's bitch. I genuinely want to know why or why not this is the case. Convince me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HBnc8YNaaQ&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a lot of the philosophies I see on here depend on one man becoming another's bitch
Such as?

I get your point. I used to be a libertarian kind of guy, with a "why not" approach to policy. But as I grow older and experience for myself the sheer depth of idiocy a human being is capable of, I see myself becoming more authoritarian, more "why is this allowed".

The downside of authoritarianism is, as you've so well pointed out, that someone needs to be the authority. And that person is bound to be replaced, for whatever reason. And thus the authority placed in that institution is corruptible.

>but yes, someone needs to be the bitch, and in most cases it's most people that need to be the bitch, a la the Jewish problem

My observation is that there is a cult of personality around people like Hitler and Rockwell, etc. and even on modern Neo-Nazi guys ("is he /ourguy/").

>what's a cuck
cuck evolved from the bird that lays eggs in another birds nest whilst forcefully destroying the actual eggs of that bird, and having the bird hatch offspring that is not is own and is thus to the detriment to itself and the children and existence it could've had. It's not so much about submitting to others as it is not submitting to nefarious and self defeating arguments and doctrine. Mass migration being the chief of this. To the migrants they suggest they are allowed to come and call others racist if someone says differently. Fact is they come in the first place because their own shit don't work and infringe upon the territory of others. and play the leftist media like a fiddle to facilitate it. It's unwarranted and unnecessary and disastrously detrimental. And the migrants that the left allows to do so are not an endangered species whatsoever and causes us to lose gradually our culture and values and results in massive demographic shifts to their way of life instead of mantaining our virtues.

>tl;dr never be somebody elses bitch
if they want to do it they are welcome to go do it for themselves but not on our dime or in our nations taking advantage of our hospitality whilst royally screwing us because they can't do it in their own place.

/thread

Your an egoist user

go read some based Stirner

Lets face it the average person around the globe is utterly retarded. We as humans all like to think we're leaders but almost everyone is more comfortable falling in line than actually putting themselves out there and leading.
Like this guy is saying though unfortunately people are imperfect and even though the U.S. constitution came close to achieving a perfect system originally, as we can see now it's been thoroughly corrupted to the core. Almost any system of beliefs is contingent on the fantasy of the ideal that it will be 'perfect and fair' but as human history has shown every single one ends up fucking ruined by those seeking to be a little more equal

Keep listening to your instincts ~

And you will be racist neantherthal

>Ruby Tuesdays next to a titty bar
Pottery

So what you're getting at is that people (including you and me) aren't competent -- even of leading their own lives -- and that even if all things were equal, equality isn't productive? What if we lived in an all white ethnostate?

These are good points but my question is: If the migrants were dealt with, then what? And what is your/our culture exactly?

You're implying that being racist is a bad thing, i prefer my people over yours leafcuck. Doesn't mean i hate other people i just prefer my own.

tl;dr "you're a racist" you say it like it's a bad thing?

Every ethnicity is taught to have ingroup preference except white people (people with european ancestry) who doesn't want their child to grow up looking something like them? here's a video of a racist. youtube.com/watch?v=_HBnc8YNaaQ&spfreload=10 and he's BLACK.. and this is not news whatsoever it's just common sense.

no I think many people here are competent but the average pleb literally needs to be controlled because society would collapse without them being provided direction. I mean go out and deal with the public at large and then think what would happen to those people without highly controlled structure to their lives.

I'm not sure what would happen in an all white ethnostate it could possibly be a utopia if you could wean out (((them))). Or it could end up like everything else where some people who gain authority then believe they deserve a bit more than others for whatever reason they rationalize and turn it to utter corrupt shit

I understand. That situation (plebs being plebs) would be similar to driving through an intersection with dead traffic lights; despite you managing yourself, somebody is still going to make a bad decision that's going to detrimental to your well being/way of life/etc.

>If the migrants were dealt with
You're saying it like we want something bad to happen to them not at all, the problem arise when they want to change the society they voluntarily come to instead of becoming part of it. In the past if you came to a place YOU adapt, not everybody else.. Now, apparently the entire nation has to change because some clown wants to live here instead of the other way around, it's wrong.

>what is your culture
We have a very diverse global culture, national and ethnic identity PROMOTE cultural and ethnic identity across the globe, we can go visit eachother we can trade with eachother but nobody wants to be a foreigner in their own country. Even adopted children seek out their biological parents to understand more about who they are. ethnicity is part of the human identity.

>we should all be together just throw everybody in together in one nation and it'll be fine.
What do you get they segregate themselves almost instantly based on ethnicity because they have different cultures and values system and want to have their kids behaving the same as them. There's no reason to deliberately force that upon a nation unless you want an unstable nation.. when a man or a woman can know that this is where they belong where there's people just like them.. it's far better than ethnic strife WITHIN a nation which is what "multiculturalism" and ethnically diverse nations results in.

It's standing in the way of people getting along globally it's not helping people getting along it's just causing all kinds of problems. Some ethnicity in a nation where there's a different majority and a different culture will get upset that everything is different and doesn't necessarily cater to them.. It's not really racism that they're upset about they're upset that they're not among their people in a nation that caters directly to them. And nobody needs that kind of strife if it happens okay that's how it is but to encourage it is the stupidest thing.

Fuck off kike

Whoa. I think I understand now. Very well written.

Hahaha. I'm not remotely Jewish, dipshit. Also great argument, kike.

You're welcome.

This picture is of fort wayne