FBI raid in Dearborn

>FBI raid in Dearborn
>boxes of files removed
>matter of national security
>interstate FBI involved
>NYPD shield spotted
>no threat to public safety locally
>rumored connections to Huma/Anthony

Is this the appetizer to the happening we've been promised?

youtube.com/watch?v=2PWltrkYrPc

Other urls found in this thread:

arabamericannews.com/2017/06/02/dearborn-man-to-be-arraigned-on-terrorism-related-federal-charges/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/05/05/mich-cleric-inspiration-militants-syria/8709755/
twitter.com/charliewinter/status/871496136745406466
whatdoesitmean.com/index2304.htm
whatdoesitmean
archive.is/dm54P
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you do know there are a lot of sand niggers in Dearborn.

Why would nypd be in dearborn?

Because NYPD is basically their own little paramilitary at this point. They work with police forces in other cities for for training/advising purposes.

NYC is basically its own city state

Because that's where the criminal investigation started. It's interstate, hence FBI.

because apparantly it involved another state than michigan

remember when the chief of the nypd talked about the shit he found at Weiner's place?

he mentioned if the FBI didn't move on it then he would

>t. polish intellectuals

In ta rest ing

$1 says its a terror cell
>Muslims in NY
>commit some small crime
>investigators give them a wide birth to see what they do in hopes it leads to something bigger
>whole weapon caches have been discovered from tailing a guy who bought a single grenade
>suspect crosses state lines
>FBI now involved
>links to groups overseas
>DHS now involved at every level
>suspect has more affiliates in the Islamic HQ in Michigan

>boxes of files
>terrorists

This is an investigation involving the DHS, FBI, NYPD, Michigan PD. This is extremely far reaching, they aren't raiding a single house I bet.

My guess is they have found a network of radicals that congreate at various mosques and other businesses, so the authroities are raiding businesses and anybody they do business with "banks, insurance companies, etc.) so they can figure out where their money is being sent because it's probably being sent overseas to terrorists.

Ever since I saw that mini doc about Dearborn showing how islamified it was, I knew eventually it would be in the news for something like this

Why would someone wealthy like Huma live in a shitty duplex?

Military audit of the CIA when?

>If you own a house you are required to live in it

A stunning Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) urgent action bulletin circulating in the Kremlin today is reporting that the believed to be “lost” emails belonging to former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were recovered on 1 June when special agents of the American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) raided a home in Dearborn, Michigan, owned by a “shell company” belonging to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s brother and sister.

According to this bulletin, during the afternoon of 1 June, SVR intelligence analysts reported that a specialized team of FBI special agents and US Department of Justice prosecutors hurriedly left Washington D.C. enroute to Dearborn, Michigan, where upon landing they were sped by a large convoy to a multi-family home located at 7246 Jonathon Street that they promptly raided stating to the local press that they were “investigating a matter of national security” and further saying that: “There’s no threat to public safety in the area, so folks don’t need to be concerned about any dangerous situation.”

Important to note about this Jonathon Street home in Dearborn, this bulletin continues, is that it is owned by a subsidiary “shell corporation” established by the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs that’s long been known as a Abedin family business where Huma Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin, is a book-review editor and her sister, Heba Abedin, is an assistant editor.

Born into an illustrious family of Brotherhood leaders, this bulletin details, Huma Abedin has been labeled as “nothing short of a Muslim Brotherhood princess” who grew up barely two hours from Dearborn in Kalamazoo, Michigan—and who, in August, 2016, mysteriously broke off from the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign to make a secret trip to Dearborn, that is now the largest Muslim city in America.
Just a few months before Huma Abedin’s secret visit to Dearborn, this bulletin says, she had been interviewed by the FBI investigating Hillary Clinton’s “lost” emails—and from her testimony, the FBI reported that a laptop containing a copy, or “archive,” of the emails on Hillary Clinton’s private server was apparently lost—in the postal mail—along with a thumb drive that also contained an archive of Clinton’s emails.

Twelve days ago, however, this bulletin explains, Huma Abedin’s husband, the now convicted sex-offender, and former US Congressman, Anthony Weiner, was indicted by a secret US grand jury, arrested by the FBI, and pled guilty to sex charges in a US Federal Court in the span of 2 hours, and that the SVR described at the time as being the fastest processing of such a case in American history—and that we detailed in our 22 May report titled “Most Secret Grand Jury In American History Paralyzes Washington With Fear”.

Being taken by surprise at her husband’s “lightning fast” arrest and conviction, and his facing up to 2 years prison time, this bulletin continues, Huma Abedin filed for divorce against Anthony Weiner just mere hours after he pled guilty to the sex charges leveled against him by President Trump’s Department of Justice.

Three days ago, though, this bulletin notes, on 31 May, both Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner met with top level FBI agents in New York City—immediately after which they renewed the lease on their luxurious Union Square duplex and returned to living as man and wife.

arabamericannews.com/2017/06/02/dearborn-man-to-be-arraigned-on-terrorism-related-federal-charges/

It's just some shmuck leb giving money to hezbollah

t. dearborni

>>FBI raid in Dearborn
Dearborn is the Mecca of Michigan, muslims as far as the eye can see. This could be a big one.

probably food stamp, with money going to fund jihad somewhere.

>because apparantly it involved another state than michigan
Then that would mean it's the FBI's jurisdiction.

Growing up I was such a police and FBI fanboy. I always dreamed about being in the FBI, but unfortunately my personal health issues forbid it.

Still over the years I constantly backed the FBI and the police. I was a real booster. Then Comey came along and single handedly destroyed my faith in the entire institution. It was so devastating for me it was like being told conclusively that there is no god or afterlife. I had nothing left to believe in.

The warrant was for “explosive materials and/or a manual of how to make them”.

>user founds the religion of FBI

wow show's over folks

>7246 Jonathon Street
somewhere in this general vicinity

I've had a similar experience, but with the military. It was my dream as a kid, but I came of age just as Obama was cucking it into oblivion, and it lost its appeal to me entirely.

How does it make you feel that every one of these people with $300,000 homes are on various welfare programs.

it already was in the 90s, a semi truck full of Uzis and AKs was captured in dearborn and it was a hamas job

>Dearborn

probably has to do with some muzzie terrorist plot

1) the London attack was an obvious false flag. Trump came out with a canned statement that was likely written before the attack even occurred.

The fake explosive vests and large van are obvious giveaways. This was a GQ/NSA op

2) Dearborn is the largest Muslim community in the US. This is called "rounding up the usual suspects"

Meanwhile, expect even tighter security worldwide. Just what (((they))) want.

>tfw your grandfather grew up around the block from there back when dearborn was an irish ghetto

Dearborn is literally Saudi Arabia

what he said is correct, though

the NYPD even has intelligence assets overseas

You can afford an okay house in a poor immigrant neighborhood if you share with extended family and a few people work driver, factory, teacher, low-tier nurse etc. jobs

This guy is the big dearborn story though, his name came up again with the newest batch of london terrorists

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/05/05/mich-cleric-inspiration-militants-syria/8709755/

he basically doesn't exist offline but hey I can't wait until the local people are blamed more than the ((saudis)) that pay this asshole, that's gonna be fun

twitter.com/charliewinter/status/871496136745406466

Poland is good in my book.

You stated this with such conviction and certainty.

Someone get me Bo Dietl to explain this habbening

An intriguing Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the most secret Federal Grand Jury ever empanelled in American history has paralyzed Washington D.C. with fear after its swiftly moving this past Friday (19 April) to claim its first Hillary Clinton victim just hours before President Donald Trump left the United States on his historic trip to Saudi Arabia. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

According to this report, Federal Grand Juries in America have a maximum of 23 members, 16 of whom must be present to form a quorum, and indictments are returned by a vote of 12 or more members whose “information/evidence” presented to them is done by what are called United States Attorneys, who are that nations chief criminal and civil law prosecutors—all of whom are supposed to believe that no one is above the law.

Being led by Joon H. Kim, the acting US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, this report continues, the secrecy of this Federal Grand Jury was so complete it was able to indict, achieve the arrest of, and conviction, of a top Hillary Clinton surrogate and former US Congressman named Anthony Weiner in less than 24 hours with no leaking to the US mainstream propaganda media—and was so rapidly accomplished, Weiner’s wife, and Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin didn’t even know what was occurring, and who hours after Weiner pled guilty, filed for divorce against him.

Having agreed to a plea deal where he agreed not appeal his up to 2-year US Federal prison sentence for the crime of “sexting” with a 15-year-old girl child, and his further agreeing to be listed as a sexual offender for the rest of his life, this report details, the unprecedented speed of Anthony Weiner’s demise this past Friday.

read the rest at....

whatdoesitmean.com/index2304.htm

because they are pissed at the kikes for doing 9-11

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>whatdoesitmean com/index2304.htm
archive.is/dm54P

This is true. NYPD has agents in foreign countries also. I thought this was common knowledge.

Former-DNC employee, Seth Rich, not only had access to the emails, but also a motive. He was pissed about the way the Clinton crowd was “sandbagging” Bernie Sanders. In contrast, there’s neither evidence nor motive connecting Russia to the emails. On top of that, WikiLeaks founder, Julien Assange (a man of impeccable integrity) has repeatedly denied that Russia gave him the emails which suggests the government investigation is completely misdirected. The logical course of action, would be to pursue the leads that are most likely to bear fruit, not those that originate from one’s own political bias. But, of course, logic has nothing to do with the current investigation, it’s all about politics and geopolitics.

We don’t know who killed Seth Rich and we’re not going to speculate on the matter here. But we find it very strange that neither the media nor the FBI have pursued leads in the case that challenge the prevailing narrative on the Russia hacking issue. Why is that? Why is the media so eager to blame Russia when Rich looks like the much more probable suspect?

And why have the mainstream news organizations put so much energy into discrediting the latest Fox News report, when– for the last 10 months– they’ve showed absolutely zero interest in Rich’s death at all?

Which brings us back to the Washington Post and how their plan to kill the story, not only backfired, but how the deep state propaganda campaign to blame Russia, where the MSM are being used as hapless fools and puppets, is nothing more than an attempt to distract the public from the biggest story this century, where a DNC operative leaked damaging information against the media and DNC's "chosen" candidate, Hillary Clinton, ended up being shot in the back, murdered, and the police were told to stand down and not investigate it.

>quoting sucha fail
fuck off.

bump to counter the slide

Explosive materials were found along with several manuals, however after careful examination of all evidence and suspects statements, we could not prove "intent" and suspects were released and evidence was returned.

I'll just leave this here...

>GQ
magazines do false flag attacks now?
damn you Olberman!

But Davo is in his car, looking seemingly active perhaps even hyperactive.

3 of my friends fought in the sandpit. they left the military as soon as they could due to king nigger filling it with whiny cucks and women.

Huma weiner
No um not

>>rumored connections to Huma/Anthony
Is there any news reports saying this?

Weiner got smoked

Is it related?

youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

wanna join a militia, kid? all the blood an guts, none of the glory