Redpill me on China

Redpill me on China

Is this guy on our side? What's their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPEB4nG6jJI
streamable.com/te2b8
blog.asiantown.net/-/1756/bridge-made-of-rubbish-collapses-in-shanghai-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese here. Never trust a Chinese( except me of course). XI's family worth billion and most of them have immigrated to western nations. China is on nobody's side.

>Our side

Those Chinks are slowly destroying your country, dumb burger

This is a chink hate thread now.

YEAH BECAUSE LITERALLY A BUNCH OF CHINESE PEASANTS TOOK OVER CHINA IN WW2.

BECAUSE THAT LITERALLY MAKES SENSE.

NOT AT ALL A ROTHSCHILD-BACKED GROUP, WHO MAKE FLAG RED, LIKE THEY ALWAYS MAKE THE FLAG RED WHEN THEY TAKE OVER A COUNTRY

>endgame
world domination

Wtf

their endgame is to cuck you HARD in the next century

and they'll do it

youtube.com/watch?v=fPEB4nG6jJI

>Chinks
>Ever on your side
LMAO

Chinese are the Jews of Asia

this explains the situation perfectly: streamable.com/te2b8

More rice

Ask, and ye shall receive.

I don't get china. It seems purposeless.

they will rule the world

China is just hoping to get the same experience America had where all of it's competitors just go to war with each other and destroy themselves.

That is unsubstantiated alarmist bullshit

Oh nvm I thought that was something else I've seen on China about how the country is going to "fall apart and descend into civil war" tomorrow

>chinese intellectuals

blog.asiantown.net/-/1756/bridge-made-of-rubbish-collapses-in-shanghai-china

You mean this?

China's endgame is to push forward with designer baby technology while the West continues to import millions of low IQ shitskins. They are playing the long game of investing in the human capital of their citizenry, which is ultimately the most important resource a nation possesses.

I was actually in Tianjin wen that happened. Heard an explosion while I was in my hotel, went to the window to look and I saw a massive fireball. The shockwave rattled the building and I could feel the heat on my face. I thought we were attacked or something.

The next day the air had a horribly toxic smell to it which made me cough and made my eyes water. There was debris on the street and a lot of people were injured and bandaged up. Everyone looked like they were in a fog. I left the next day.

*when
Don't want to sound like a retarded chink

IMRE SROO ROOON RYY SO WRON RY

>everyone alludes to the billboard outside the chinese national space agency in jiuquan back in 2008 that read:
>"Without haste, without fear, we will conquer the world."
>fucking no one snapped a fucking picture of it
This is starting to smell like bullshit.

Yeah, that. The PRC is in a much stronger state than you think. As long as growth remains above 5-6%, the regime will be able to keep public dissent under control.

No man. Chinks are only on our side as long as it benefits them.

China is just in it too gain money, and America is willing to play with China in the "we are just here to get a shit ton of money" game

I don't really care. I'm just posting memes.

china will never let a foreign power dominate them ever again. the dragon is soaring

how far from the explosion were you?

>gorillions died to korean & vietnam wars
>gorillions died to faminesss
>gorillions died & legary burned with cultural revolutions
>lowest GDP per capita of east asia
>worst environmental measures (any) of asia
>1984
>everybody's happy

globalist jew: *teary eyed* what a utopia; why can't the west be like that?!

this is what happens when regulations are light & warehouses don't pay attention to them

>perpetual growth
I'm sure they'll never hit a snag there.

What goes up must come down.

Easy to tell which ones are the police states.

Thank you and saved.

Thanks to the user posting the red pills. Saved for future reading, discussion and copypasta.

He's not on anyone's side, not even the side of the chinese people. He's like a more cryptic kike. All that he's interested in is making himself more powerful and wealthy

No problem, amigo. Speaking of which, seeing your flag reminded me of the aussie guy with the Chinese inventions memes. I'm gonna go find it and add it to my collection. BRB.

Is there any way that cheating could explain why Chinese people score highly on IQ tests? Chinese mainlanders have both spic-tier behavior and average IQs of 105? Seems fishy...

China is ruled by a small set of communist individuals called the Politburo. They call the shots for the whole county and make all their decisions behind closed doors. They choose who is going to be the next top leader, who is also a member of the Politburo.

Essentially, it's exactly like the U.S. deep state, but out in the open and not a conspiracy.

Also, China's economy is actually really shitty compared to the U.S, however it is growing.

Could be sampling problems.

Also remember that IQ is not everything. There are other personality traits (also heritable) that can make one go spic-tier.

That's like saying niggers being shit or Jews being good at IQ tests is a (((sampling))) problem

whats happening?

What I mean is that the data from China may be only sampled from cities, like if you were to only sample Americans in cities it would give the wrong impression.

I don't have much trust for IQ evaluations outside the western world, to be honest.

>8 of the 10 most polluted cities in the US are in California

Really gets the noggin joggin

Here's China Red Pill #14. Brand spanking new.

Yeah, who's doing the tests?
Unless you've got a reliable proctor in there that can verify that student is the one taking the test & there's no funny business going on, & likewise for everyone that touches anything related to the test/results, it's worthless.

Not that surprising considering that California by itself is one of the top 10 economies in the world.

jesus christ china is so fucked up....

Honestly, it's not THAT bad.