Please, stop this meme

Anons, faggots, new fags, occasional black guy that thinks he'll be accepted and Jewish people that lurk this board because they think they're white. Please to the love of all that is holy, sacred, shitty, and overall gloryful in it own way. Please stop the terrible and cringy Kekistan meme. I can appreciate the come back "kek" as a replacement to "lol" but fucking stop this now cancerous meme. I can be ok with you guys on this board as long as you're becoming "le redpilled" but for the live of god stop spreading your terrible low quality memes. Pol already looks bad enough to the media as a place where ethnonationalists go. But we're reaching a new low when I start seeing some skinny fat faggot that has his retarded ass "kekistani flag."

"Harharhar muh kekistan meme flag is so funny. Let me show all my friends Sup Forums on my phone at lunch and when they see a disturbing thread I tell them it's a joke."

"Hahah it was on Joe Rogan, I bet he visits pol now."

For love of god take your cancerous flag and "memes" back to plebbit.

-With love from "All lurking anons that have been going here for 3+ years."

>Pol

8thanks for correcting the record. We all know pol loves reddit.

Are you retarded? Do I need to get you a doctor? Is your handler out of the room so you were able to get on the laptop?

Fuck all browns. Leave you slimy fucks

BTW this whole Kekistani thing is a subversive psy op to manipulate you brainwashed tards into hating your own ideology, and it seems to be working... while you're all here defending against illusory sb shills

What an embarrassing thread OP

the issue is lack of ideological foundation in the sheep that follow trendy memes (like kekistan)

fuck reddit. never reddit

>"Hahah it was on Joe Rogan, I bet he visits pol now"
>the deplorable
wow fits perfectly

(((You)))

Its cringey because its an easily digestible way to draw normal folk from the shadows of global jewery into the light. Yeah its cringey as fuck but it work, and when normal people bring it up it gets others to look it up and helps redpill them. Yeah its TD thing, and TD is the sanitized and easily digestible alt-right that spreads the message far better than autistic weeaboos with foot fetish could ever attempt.

So yeah cringe and avoid spreading the meme, but its not us here and its not for us...kekistan and TD is baby's first redpill and they eventually graduate to the truth. Also telling people to stop a meme isnt going to work so you might as well just ignore it when you see it and move on.