Want to end Islamic terrorism? It's simple

Cut them off at the head.

Get rid of these two fucks who are funding them. Turkey may be a tough nut to crack but the Saudis would fall at the first hurdle.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/op-ed/2017/04/29/making-the-most-of-a-post-western-world
youtube.com/watch?v=J_xFkfK4OEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man we don't have money to fund terrorists.

turkey got less extremists than UK, and fought wahabbism to the point that almost removing it unlike eternal anglo who CREATED and FUNDED entire cult that's called wahabbism

bomb urself eternal anglo

>Cut them off at the head.
Yes
>Get rid of these two fucks who are funding them.
And you fucked up

The head is your government, comprised of people who import savage murderers who in turn murder natives, which then get rowdy, so laws are implemented to suppress said natives and elevate the savages beyond criticism, all the while they continue to murder and rape the natives which is then used as further justification to implement laws to spy on and erode morale and political mobility.

In fact, all Western governments are comprised of traitors and until people start blowing government shit up, we will continue to spiral into the abyss.

Looks like Recip has been lying to his people again.

(It is true that we created Saudi Arabia. And Israel. And Pakistan. And Canada.)

Yep, that's true.

It's why Corbyn must win. He has openly said that the Saudis fund terrorist groups.

>Looks like Recip has been lying to his people again.

come on anglo, stop your genetics for a second and be fucking honest. you literally created and funded wahabbism while we were literally removing and bantering them. (not denying arabs are subhuman traitors and hülagü shouldve finished his job)

>>Abdullah bin Saud was captured along with two of his Wahhabi supporters. They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute.[2]

>It's why Corbyn must win
Not unless he continues with Brexit. It needs to happen and it needs to cripple the UK economy to the point of starvation. People will not rise up while they are comfortable, even if their comfort zone is shrinking. You can't ignore an empty stomach and there are a lot of brown mouths to feed in the cities.

Do you have any credible source that indicating Turkey is funding terrorist organizations? I'm not a "Recip" supporter. I just want to know.

>Sup Forums: hurr durr dictators are needed in mideast to keep people there in check
>b-b-b-ut Saudi and Turkey more authoritarian president should be removed!

The amount of bullshit this board spews is indicative of Westerners incapability of taking responsibility. It's either blaming the Jews, or Saudis or someone else.

The terrorists in Britain are usually British born and raised. It's your fault, no one else.

And please vote Corbyn so your nuclear deterrence falls apart and in the future you can get wiped off the map.

The above poster sucks poo balls from ass hair

>Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who forbade to listen music, was forced to listen to the lute.

kek

I have a better idea: we kill every Muslim everywhere.

Then kill the Jews.

I'm going to Istanbul and Capaddocia next week and am white. Odds of being kidnapped and/or beheaded in an ISIS video?

You fund it with your near 100% Muslim population's mind poison. There are Turkish nationals living in Germany.
Oh... and Spoiler Alert: Israel will want a piece of you too. It's all part of the plan, you didn't hear it from me.

dailysabah.com/op-ed/2017/04/29/making-the-most-of-a-post-western-world

Take the Erdopill m8. it will be good for you

>this triggers the wahabbi

youtube.com/watch?v=J_xFkfK4OEg

taxi drivers even jew jews, avoid them as much as you can. also cappadocia is warm as hell.

i advice aegean coasts for comfy holiday with sea and shiet

anyway gotta sleep

also definitely visit prince islands, only non overpopulated non cancer place in istanbul

gn

you forget usa

Aren't you the roach that loves Gulen?

at the end of the day it boils down to 1 simple question: do you want to wipe out infidels from earth?

this is answered yes from every muslim regardless of their education

It's answered yes from me too.

Well, Cappadocia is in Central Anatolia which is full of extreme muslims. Just don't get lost and trust no one. And make sure someone knows where you are when you're wandering around.