Apparently denying climate change is racist

Apparently denying climate change is racist

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/studying-climate-doesnt-make-you-expert-economics-and-politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black people can't swim don't be rude

mental illness

theres no way that this is real

Didn't you know? Everything is racist nowadays.

We must end the jew threat today.

We need to get nigger seman into every kike womb by sundown to save this planet

>Asthma is racist
>milk is racist
>water and wind are racist

And here I am sitting here enjoying the breeze with my feet dipping into a deep water-lake breathing deeply while drinking a paralyzer

I wish Americans could know this amazing feeling, but to them and their kind everything is racist, very sad, I hope one day they get their act together

Fuckerberg needs to get got

aclu needs to stick to civil liberties and to ax murder that social media guy

>every new

>Black and brown people are more likely to live near coal plants
Of course

Admitting the answer to climate change if the hippies are right is forcing the developing world to return back to a pre industrial subsistence agricultural state is even more racist. Maybe I'll take the doom and gloom environmentalists seriously when the start being serious about solutions.

Daynnmmm what a hottie

That's the funniest thing I'll see all week

these are all true, but the only reason we were on track to meet the treaty goals was natural gas adoption and not solar subsidies

You took my only food now I'm gonna starve.

Give this nigger hell

They consider backing out of the climate change agreement "racist" because it actually has nothing to do with the environment or the weather at all.

The actual goal of this is marxist redistribution of wealth on a global scale, transferring resources from the first world to the third world.

Look up UN Agenda 2030

its to take care of these people (webm related)

J U S T

>when your only tool is a hammer every problem looks like a nail

This guy knows the deal.

It is.

And white people are more likely to work in them

You can get support for any agenda you want... as long as you can link it to racism in some way. It's the new #1 marketing tactic when you've got nothing else to go on.

Would you rather live near a coal plant or have no electricity at all?

Would you rather live near a coal plant or have electricity that costs three times what you're paying now?

I think someone in the green party here said it was caused by racism.

throwing money away at a "problem"

Let me guess the sun is racist too

when they say it is racist they mean it will disproportionately impact nonwhites, both because of where changes are expected, and because there are a lot more nonwhites than whites; and because the cumulative emissions are disproportionately by whites, because whites industrialized first

That's the most disgusting webm I've seen on Sup Forums the last 30 min

Only in the north. In the South it gives white people skin cancer like it should.

Protip: The Paris Agreement actually isn't really about climate change. Read it.

THEIR AINT A DAMN SINGLE BLACK PERSON NEAR A DROP OF COAL!

Signed.
Fucker who has lung damage because COAL MINES.
All my life only seen one women in the mines, and a Hindu!

i did. follow me pl0x

Apparently you are a troll

>be nigger
>sustain existence on gibmedats
>spend monthly gibs on latest jordans
>no gibs left for rent
>no gibs left for 10 mini jamals
>no gibs to run heating system
>little remaining heat in house escapes through bullet holes from drive by shooting
>damp house becomes breeding ground for poisonous fungi
>children develop respiratory problems due to toxic mould inhalation
>asthma is racist

you're a retard

>a global community

Please die you scum fuck

You realize these people are illiterate, ignorant and wipe their ass with their hands. So, this clip is completely bullshit except for the part that calls them Human but that is debatable. You need to spend some time in Africa. Better yet, Somalia. Then I would love to hear of your compassion. Maybe if you are lucky you wont witness a grown man raping a young boy on the street. Maybe. You will see people squat and shit in the street. I can grantee that.

We are past that point. Even if it were fake, it would be supported, and retweeted. Our civilization is lost.

yeah, the mostly white coal miners dont factor in and I suspect this claim is untrue.

Regardless,

this>> mises.org/blog/studying-climate-doesnt-make-you-expert-economics-and-politics

the Left is conflating the rejection of a problematic likely ineffective but very costly and non inding agreement with destroying the fucking earth.

I am more worried about the earth's magnetic field and deforestation than atmospheric CO2.

ACLU ought to be less about political soapboxing and more about defending the right to dissent from a consensus position.

>>Earliest protohuman fossils
>> Egyptians more Euro than black
>> but its 'settled' if people say it is and skepticism is literally Hitler

So am I right to assume that welfare offices are the coal plants they speak of?

your dichotomy is wrong
for one, many of these groups aren't spending their money, but rather looking to get money to spend either directly from states they operate within or through the gef and gcf
they aren't working with climatologists to this end, but rather looking to ride on the back of global warming to the line their organizations' pockets with seemingly sensible schemes like getting african shitholes to change their agricultural practices or to convince people to change their diets (read: stop eating animals)

then there are state boondoggles: wind farms that can't meet their projected outputs or lifetimes making them never pay for themselves; solar scams such as solar roadways, solyndra, and the practice of creating "green jobs" (paying people to install solar installations even in suboptimal locales to create busywork)

then there are energy companies that have been working on producing denialism for decades, interested in destroying public confidence in science in general to push back the time period in which they might be subjected to carbon taxes

then there are gommies that want to use global warming as an excuse to let in tons of third world immigrants in the developed world (ostensibly to prevent them from dying to excess uselessness in increasingly hostiles enviroments)

then there are people that quite blatantly want to use revenue neutral carbon taxes to redistribute money down the economic ladder, which is a super counterproductive framing if you want conservatives to support the policy

Uh oh watch it guys they mean bizness

>it's inevitable
>you don't have a choice in who comes to your country
>make room ;)
>don't complain

Wouldn't it be more environmentally friendly to not waste electricity shining lights on buildings?

>theres no way that this is real

Have you been asleep the last year?

The left started grouping issues since it looked Trump had a chance so now if you dare say something like "well he's the president so lets give him a chance" you're not only an fascist but also sexist, racist, anti-science bigot.

The left is great at deception and their idiot followers buy into that shit every time so now if you question one thing you're automatically opposed to this entire other group of shit.

This.

i thought climate change was gonna kill us all, and then jewish robots will discover haley joel almond at the bottom of the sea, and bring him back to life to play with his dead mother for a day. are we safe in burgerland?

I fucking hate jews.

I like how they use the phrase "the natural world". It's almost as if they don't want to admit the world they live in is the different one. They'd never call cities or smaller urban areas "the unnatural world", but by labeling nature as different and mystical they can both craft a mental disconnect from it and a mystic around it.

Jewish or cuban?

que tea

WTF, I love global warming now.

That's hilarious, because the isp I work for just finished giving them all the dark fiber interconnection and data centers they'll need for some time. Blowing smoke out his asshole for goodwill.

so how long before sweden spends all its tax dollars funding massive muslim only super domes were they can hide from the arctic midnight sun for their pedo holiday?

jesus h

WTF now I LOVE white women!

Praise kek

Wtf these people are deranged

Fucking kek. Its hilarious how the Climate Change movement absorbs other movements. First it was vegans. Eating red meat is killing the earth. Now its BLM. I cant wait to hear how climate change affects trannies more than privileged folk in a couple years.

Neither, as that is a ridiculous black or white fallacy.

Good call user

Anyone think climate change is a complete hoax?

Bingo