Guys... I redpilled too hard

Guys... I redpilled too hard
The NWO is winning so hard
All that was good and green in this world is over.
All that there is time for is becoming right with the Lord and begging for sweet release after death. I can't believe our grandparents gave us this world without a fight to stop this.

Discuss our doom

I feel you senpai, I feel we have been black pilled, and I don't know how to go back. At lease we have dank memes to make us lol through the feels.

Ive been Overdosing on Red Pills for years

Only got 8 Kikebook friends now after having 100 or so

>posting gandalf while giving up hope.

There never was much hope, frodo. Remember the taste of strawberries.

You're not alone dude, we're all there 128529754

Fuck all of you faggots. Waaa its so bleak waaah muh feels. Yes, fucking kill yourselves. We dont need faggots like you. The rest of us that want to win will be better off. Fucking die.

Don't worry be happy

I'm not giving up though I'm just down

NWO has been "winning" for ages. If anything, we're in a better position now than we've ever been because:
More and more people awakening/getting "redpilled"
Leaders like Trump
Growing popularity libertarian/conservative ideas

The NWO are scared of this and are fighting back with all the recent stuff like normalizing LGBT, multi-genders, paedophilia, etc, introducing AI and robots for a technocracy, ISIS and islam

There is only one way forward. Have many white children. Manage your assets and be ready to pucker up and pay that divorce money.

Just set up a prenup so she only gets a good chunk of your assets, no alimony. Even if you can get someone to sign it, a prenup that gives nothing will get tossed out of court. Though if you are very wealthy you generally give a lower portion of your assets(if set up in prenup), as that is seen as livable. Though you will still have to hand over something.

The destruction of marriage is the #1 plan of the kikes to ruin white birth rates. Its better to get fucked over in our generation by the hoe brainwashing than have no next generation to fight for the white race.

We do what we can, and what we must. For now, seek to secure positions of influence to try and affect change before it's too late. Should, God forbid, the time come when conventional methods are no longer possible, then be ready to do what needs to be done to secure a future. Until then, focus on those you love: your spouse, parents, siblings, true friends, etc.

Stay sharp, stay vigilant, and be stoic.

> I can't believe our grandparents ...
It's all baby bloomers fault you know? If your grandparents are born after the 30's it's their faults.

>He thought he can take redpill and stay happy

Don't forget there have been more than one Christian revival since NWO, but they always lose in the end because
>1964 discrimination act
>lefty total control over k-12 school and university and news and movies and TV and social media, all dominating over Christian community level control.

Put your faith in the light

Sometimes I wish I could go back to before the redpill.

>Bring me the Horizon

You're really fuckin gay man I'm sorry

Godspeed, brother.

It never works. In the end, we will win. Unfortunately, not after a lot of people die.

Fuck it, born just in time to destroy the NWO.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for us to decide.

>red pills is the new heroin

It's too late for most of us.
At least America still has 95%+ white states.

The last years of the white race will be poverty tribal tier in Luddite communities with rich Chinamen buying the attractive girls and promise of riches and adventure temping away our brightest young men. Bar some kind of global catastrophe, I can't see any other future.

Time to move to fucking Vermont or something. It feels extra hopeless because I live in 25% white California and have been a minority my whole life and every white girl is paired with a black or brown and all white guys are paired with Asians and latinas

Here's a secret. The evil can't win. What's enough for them?
Here we are, Russia is around as well. The leaders are stumbling bafoons with masks on.
Ironically, not that different from anonymooze.

What is good?
Family
Happiness with one's people

They consider us evil for not wanting diversity, yet they often want the same. Maybe you're right. You definitely would have been right before the transportation revolution, but nowadays people can spread their genes anywhere they want so now I'm not so sure.

It is always darkest before the Don

Jews are the nation that aborts its next generation. Shout at the wilderness and the echo is the answer. Dig a hole for others and you have to be at the bottom of it yourself.