Is casual sex degenerate or redpilled?

Is casual sex degenerate or redpilled?

I have fucked 176 women this past year and never called any of them ever again using online dating apps. Whites, blacks, Asians, French, Indian, (((Jew))), Native American, Hispanic, you name it I fucked it. I also believe in family values, tradition, and conservative politics and race realism.

Uh huh, your fingers don't count as women, even when you give them names.

Your mom was one of them

Sex outside marriage is rape. Unless it's in the family, I fuck my daughters but that's different.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I feel it's okay if your numbers aren't crazy high.

Yours are, you fucking degenerate.

>I have fucked 176 women this past year

You fuck like a homo

Pinnacle of degeneracy, and further erodes at the morality of society. It leads to more feminism, individualism, hedonism, and decay.

>enjoy your aids.

Honestly? So long as your not spreading around diseases and shit and you and your partner(s) consented to it (and are of the appropriate age of consent), It is acceptable by modern societal norms and shit. No matter how many you've fucked.
Unless you start cheating and shiz.
Then you ARE a degenerate.
Otherwise, you do you boo boo.

Would you marry a woman that behaved like this?

If you believe in tradition then monogamy and virginity should hold for both genders. The man doesn't get to fuck around and spoil the virginity of other women for the sake of some rudimentary power trip. You are no better then a beast, an animal that deserves the fires of Hell.

>I also believe in family values, tradition, and conservative politics and race realism

You don't get to believe in family values if you have in this way. You are a hypocrite, and a liar. You behave just as like those you say you oppose want you to behave.

Also, do not get anyone pregnant.

It's degenerate desu sex should only occur between horney teens, a man and women that love each other, and between husband and wife. Outside of all that it's degenerate

This. I bet he's got just as many diseases.

Why don't you become a tranny and get paid for it, you faggot?

It's degenerate. People aren't good enough to just have sex with.

Tell me how you go about approaching and starting conversation with these women
I'm a 22 Year Old Good Looking Guy, but my Youth is wasting away because I can't figure out how to first talk to a girl I find attractive.

>family values, tradition, and conservative politics
No, you obviously don't. How can you lie to yourself so convincingly?

21 yrl here I stopped talking to women because I just end up feeling disappointed or hurt. I'm actually fairly good looking too

Only faggots behave like this. OP must have some sort of shit in your life you're avoiding and trying to run away from.

BUT YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE WHITE RACE

I was the same way bro. You just stop caring after a while and start using them. It's fun.

Complete degenerate. Any sex outside of reproductive purposes is degenerate and will lead to perversions.

OP you sound like a narcissist. You have the classic self-deception

*fucks hundreds of dirty whores*

"I still uphold family values".

No, you do not. You are mentally ill.

They're just so.. different.
I don't know how to put it.
I can't figure out what to talk to them about since their interests are more than likely vastly different to mine.

Well I'm a Christian so I can't fuck them anyway. I'll just find some church girl and marry eventually I guess

"start using them" says the guy who thinks he upholds family values. You do realize you can't do something hundreds of times, act a certain way hundreds of times and not expect it to become who you are

You sound disassociated as fuck. Lying to yourself. Literally nobody is impressed by fucking hundreds of chicks, its a meme

>I also believe in family values, tradition, and conservative politics and race realism.
No you fucking don't.
>deflowers dozens of virgins and fucks off
>"hurr durr where are the redpilled virgin qts"

I have a similar high number count (60+ since losing my virginity three years ago) but I have to admit we are part of the problem

If the fuhrer came back and sentenced me to death I'ld be okay with it

Enjoy AIDS you degenerate.

How many STDs do you have, honestly? That's a lot of women.

The goal should be to become an outgoing friendly guy in general, and you will naturally be able to talk to women you find attractive. Start with just smiling at strangers as you go out and do things. Say a little observation or question, then move on to a little further conversation. Try to keep the conversation going longer and longer. In a few weeks to a few months you'll be a pro at casual conversation. Then you start asking for numbers, setting up dates, getting them back to your place, etc. The main point is to start small with what you can do now and keep pushing forward.

>but I have to admit we are part of the problem
Then fucking stop you idiot.

enjoy your inevitable STDs and child support payments for the next 18 years.

>inb4 2500 permavirgin replies and 3 images omitted.

Best dating sites/apps? Tinder fat girl angle shots count as a .5

Appreciate it Heffner,
Makes sense when I think about it, people get confused when they see how little confidence I have, I walk with my head up, but try not to make eye contact with people.

Does my dog count?

>Your mom
Underage faggot detected.

Eh I'm just one guy, nothing matters

And i personally benefit from all of it, I'm going to continue enjoying the decline. Learning social and sexual skills in this age = being an attractive man which = greater odds of finding a traditional virgin qt. Yes that's right, Chads are more likely to end up with a traditional virgin qt than a guy who remains virgin 'for society'

Very degenerate. Male sluts are just as gross as female sluts.

>I have fucked women
Fat chicks aren't women OP

i dont know about 176 but ive fucked a few dozen. I dont really give a shit i like getting laid and not having to go to their sisters house all fucking saturday is that too much for a man to ask for??

Lucky you! HPV detecded...

A man cant be a slut unless he is gay.

As much as I like pussy, yes it is absolutely degenerate.

Same as dumb betas who think anal and 'pulling out' is the best/cool to blab about.

The main goal in life is to find a beautiful woman who shares common interests who is dying to have your babies.

You have children, hopefully boys so your bloodline will continue on.

Once you have a child, you have basically sealed your immortality in the physical realm.

Nothing like giving a creampie to a hot babe begging for it.

All of the degenerate casual sex is a massive reason why our society has gone downhill for decades.

>176

pussy nigger jew

You want to know why ugly bad boys get laid and you dont? Its becasue theyre confident and they go for what theyre after. Yes you can scare a woman away by being to overt or sexual right off the bat but you can also scare her away by being a pussy for too long. Rules to live by - No more than 6-8 msgs online before asking for a date and - if you are out with a girl at some point grab her and kiss her. even if its awkward and she freaks chances are you will get another chance, but those who do not try will forever become beta orbiters.

>be me
>hanging out with friends at some girl's house
>alcohol was had
>soon everyone starts leaving
>ask girl to stay for a bit to sober up
>don't want DUI
>she says ok
>we hang out on couch, talk for a bit
>I'm feeling bold as fuck, so I decided I want to fuck this bitch
>conversation leads on
>it gets hot
>i make a move
>i'm in
>15 second later, dick in her mouth
>few minutes after that, eating her pussy
>few minutes after that, she asks if I have condom
>nope.jpg
>we're sitting side by side
>silence
>she's eyeing my huge throbbing cock
>that look
>i'm just laying back on the couch just throwing it out there
>throb throb throb
>she bites her lower lip
>slowly swings leg over
>inserts cock in pussy, starts riding
>whispering over and over in my ear "don't get me pregnant...don't get your cum on me..."
>do multiple positions
>now riding her from behind
>pull out and cum on her ass
>sleep on the couch
>leave in the morning and never call her again

never talk about anything actually interesting women hate that. Talk about celebs and movies and shit. Also keep your love for trump quiet until at least date three unless youre a pro shit talker like me, in which case i lead with god emperor trump.

Yeah and I tried that and got shot down canadas women are mega whores who are "mature" now.

>You want to know why ugly bad boys get laid and you dont? Its becasue theyre confident and they go for what theyre after. Yes you can scare a woman away by being to overt or sexual right off the bat but you can also scare her away by being a pussy for too long. Rules to live by - No more than 6-8 msgs online before asking for a date and - if you are out with a girl at some point grab her and kiss her. even if its awkward and she freaks chances are you will get another chance, but those who do not try will forever become beta orbiters.
This.
I was friendzoned because I didn't flirt/say anything risque at all to her the first time I saw her & so I was considered a beta orbiter after about half an hour
I hear if you're Good Looking you can get away with being a bit sexual when you first meet them, which I've always been terrified to do incase I get immediatly BTFO
I think I've been going about it all wrong desu

So so true. Just a normal average leaf here who learned in my late 20s how to be attractive and bed women (even though im fat) You are 100% correct might as well use the decline to our advnatge, and yes it does actually make you more likely to get a QT virgin ironically.

>QT virgin ironically.
Please she played hide the sassuage with a family member.

This

The chances of someone like you finding a stable marriage are extremely low. Raising standards to a good woman after fucking everybody imaginable is gonna be hard as fuck.

yes they are whores so dont cry about it, use them for carnal pleasure and dump the fuck out of them, even the whores you like.

> 2017
> living in the West
> risking marriage in the future
> risking STDs from casual sex

Be a patrician and visit whores when you're horny, at a reputable establishment that has them take regular tests. Women are a high risk low reward venture here in Canada.

Its true. I only wished i learned the secret before i was in my late 20s. If i had known i would have fucked half of my high school. God i was so stupid.

>even the whores you like.
Please...Im not talking marrying, just whats the point honestly.
Women suck and suck being around.
I just wish they did have a vote to fuck stuff up.

once you get really good at tinder, etc you can usually get them to just come over to your place first meeting then you dont even need to waste time getting coffee or dinner.

It's not even about being really good. It's a numbers game, just keep proposing it until one accepts, eventually you'll find one.

This is a double edged sword though because girls this slutty are more likely to have STD's ( but not necessarily must )

THIS IS A GIFT TO THE FAGGOT VIRGINSOF THIS BOARD - Never be self deprecating. Always maintain yoru confidence at all times even if it means blatantly denying something (your fatness, shortness, baldness) It is a beta test, and while you think it may be funny to poke fun and deflect conversation away from your low points, women will immediately see this as a red flag and BETA proof.

Ill put it in a way the autists of this board can understand. Remember when the media wanted trump to accept the outcome of the election and he said "ill accept the outcome IF I WIN" He passed the beta test, he proved his confidence and never let it be known that his confidence is merely covering for shortcomings.

It is i have gotten better in recent years, first i thoguht it was a numbers game, then i got better and lately ive been killing it. I have it down to a fine science and i would say i can bed about 80% of may matches now easily where it was once a 20% proposition.

>Is casual sex degenerate or redpilled?
Gets old doesn't it? Been there done that, like a lot of guys. Now it's at the point where it's hard to take most women seriously at all.

Yeah thats because canada got all the french whores the kind of france didnt want.
Now they are whores with princess complex.
I hate this country I was doing fucking well in the states I didnt need a fucking app

THANK YOU
you took the works off the screen its hard to take women seriously.

I always run out of things to say to my Tinder matches
Alas, like you said you should ask them on a date by the 8th message.

that is the sad after effect of being chad is it not? After a while you realize 90% or more of women have a slutty streak , and after some of the things youve done, and married, comitted or otherwise 'wholesome' women have done with little persuasion it makes you not want to risk marrying any of them. WOuld have been better off marrying as a dumb virgin and not knowing any better.

literally my opening line is "youre cute, be my gf"

im in ontario we dont have many french whores. Mostly white whores but sometimes i can get soem interantional whores from the city.

How often does that work?

surprisingly it works well. Most say "you dont know if im crazy or not" which gives you many avenues to continue the convo.

Had sex for the first time last weekend, one night stand. Kind of felt guilty about abandoning the girl, don't know if I want to do that again.

Don't know what to do now, do I try and fuck as many hos as possible or try and find a girl I really like and am I capable of either? Don't know what my aim should be right now. Is lots of sex the answer to happiness, or is hollywood brain-washing me?

plus the sheer audacity and unique message immediately puts you into the maybe pile right off the bat.

As long as you eventually settle down with a virgin (Or preferably with someone will as small of an f count as possible) then that makes up for your past.

sex is ok, and is nice to have, but if you find a worthy qt who is pure or at least decent take her and never look back. Being chad does get tiresome after a while.

>As long as you eventually settle down with a virgin
They had several opportunities to do so. They contribute to the lack of virgins with their lifestyle.

Stop wasting time drooling over the 10s, 9s and 8s. Aim for the 5s and 6s, or even 7s if you're good looking. The more you get to know a girl, the prettier they are. And they can be hot as fuck in bed as they're not vain and stuck up, and make the best gfs and wives.
And join any church club or drama group to meet someone. It's mostly female so you'll have a better shot. Especially drama clubs as most of the other guys are gay.

Get more experience with women, learn that most are slutty and that most are cunts to people they aren't attracted to. You'll feel a lot better doing it when you realize how shit women are in real life generally. I'm sure there are women out there that are good but from my experience it's not worth the effort to try and find them. I hate quoting didnus but women ain't shit but tricks and hoes.

Sex is best with someone you're really compatible with. Might as well shoot to settle down with someone.

That's sensible I suppose, meet a lot of women and look for the diamond in the rough.

I honestly hope you caught an STD.

its a slippery slope. The more you fuck women the more you realize they are mostly whores deep inside and makes you less likely to setlle down as time passes.

Is this pic legit?

>It`s another "I don`t actually have principals I just pretend like I do to fit in with the dank memerz" episode
I bet you feel edgy posting your Pepes to Facebook

Define whores, do you think it's possible to find a women who can carry on a long-term monogamous relationship in today's day and age. The consensus of this site seems to be no.

Can confirm, I have done this a fuck load, I even ask them to be my wife just like that.
This shit is stupid easy.

The more women you fuck and leave behind, the more whores you create.

you are either lying or are gay in which case I would believe you if you went to gay bars 4 nights a week

look you sound young so i dont want to ruin anything for you but im almost 35 now and over the years i think back to the married women that have come on to me, friends gfs that have, seemingly 'good' girls who are actually freaks behind closed doors. Not saying all women are prostitutes or anyhting bu tthe vast majority have a promiscuous streak and can be easily coaxed into sex once you really know how to get them going. It makes you not want to get married becasue you think of old joe blows wife rubbing her tits on you at a christmas party and you dont want to end up cucked in the same way. Hard to explain but the more you fuck around, the less fulfilling it becomes, but also the less you even trust women enough to want to marry

lol have used a few "our wedding, when?"

In todays age they are bombarded with donzens of "hey" messages you have to say something to put yourself at the top of her attention immediately. And since most women are secretly hoping to find a noble husband or bf while riding the carousel might as well play into their false hopes.

im not good looking enough to be blatantly chad i need to get her going with some outrageous bantz

28 here, been around the block a few times.
It's not worth it and you will regret all the time you wasted by the time you get old.
Find a nice girl who is willing to be good to you and follow you through life and build a future with you. A girl who is okay with supporting you and letting you lead the relationship and will be your housewife if you tell her to, or get a job if you tell her to. Then treat her well and she will treat you well.
You'll never "be happy" the way I know you're thinking of it. You can never achieve that, it's a fantasy that Hollywood sells you. Truth is this:
First. Your happiness only comes from within, no woman can offer it to you, and understanding that and emitting happiness is what attracts women.
Second. Your happiness comes from yourself but not innately - satisfaction is a product of your time and energy invested. You can find happiness being a chad faggot and doing drugs and partying for only so long before you are hopelessly depressed and unfulfilled.
Get your girl, take care of her, lead a healthy and good life and she will be your motivation when you need support, but in return you will be her rock and crutch. It's your job as a man.
And you need to both promise each other to not leave no matter how bad it gets and always come back around to talking things through when you fight.

Took me a long time to figure this out and I wasted a lot of my life chasing girls who didn't want this, and tossing girls who did cause I was scared of commitment.

I'd say no. I've never seen a good happy marriage that lasts

these women were whores before i got to them bub

Not that one lol, but something like it yeah. I started when I heard someone say these sand niggers stealing our girls cause they want marriage so hard, and white western girls are taken aback by it because they never hear that.

Mind you, the girl I actually ended up dating now I didn't do that to. I asked her out on a date in the first message for that day, within the next two hours, she said yes, went on one more date, and asked her to go out with me seriously, and she said yes.

We been taking it pretty slow, she's a really nice girl, things are about to get heavy soon. Probably gonna fuck when I get back to town from work after the 15th. Not sure how to feel about it, I'd say I earned it, I put in the time and proved myself, and she's been to my house and we made out there, but I kinda feel like I wanna make it wait longer, or hold out for marriage. Idk.

>I have fucked 176 women this past year
>I also believe in family values, tradition, and conservative politics

pick one (you already did)

>race realism
>Whites, blacks, Asians, French, Indian, (((Jew))), Native American, Hispanic, you name it I fucked it

pick one (you already did)

You're either LARPing or have an addiction problem.

How many had intact hymens?

Just remember if you drove her and she rejects you don't drive her ass back. And have her pay for her meal even though she forgot her purse.

just be careful with a tinder or OKC girl. No matter what you will never have a high level of trust based on where you met. If you can deal with that id say go ahead i have met some decent women off there so theyre not all bad. But beware with this shit as soon as things become a little disagreeable modern women will not hesitate to dial up the next guy. I ususally only date for a month or two tops becasue after this is when they stop being friendly and agreeable and start making demands and flashing their cunty side. Godspeed my man i wish you luck

im sorry there are no hymens left for you